AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EXCLUSIVE: Skeletal remains of a small child have been found at Girl Scout Camp Manitou-Two Rivers that investigators believe are those of Elijah Vue, a three-year-old boy missing since February.
Wow. Some of the searchers were SO close to finding him! 2/27/24 (old) news:

Tim Martin was part of the quartet searching Camp Manitou, a girl scout camp, but did not have any luck.

And just UGH at him being dumped/buried at a Girl Scout camp. :(

Well, looks like KB's plan to "teach him how to be a man" backfired on her, eh? Elijah will always be a 3 yo little boy. Well, that and an angel. :) RIP, little Elijah. Your pain and humiliation is all behind you now.

Baur told police in her interview that she wanted Vang to teach Elijah "how to be a man," according to the complaint.

I believe that most of us following this saddest of threads knew that darling little Elijah was dead. IMO, he was dead before Jesse Vang reported him missing, and I can't imagine what kind of proof will be required to convince me that Katrina Baur hasn't known the same thing all along.

Is it wrong to feel this bittersweet joy that he's been found? People who never knew him, never met him, cared more about him than those wretched adults ever did. I know I did. I'm so glad he was found. I'm so glad they couldn't erase him.

Poor darling boy. I hope he never knew.

My fear now is that if a COD can’t be determined by the ME then one or both of these pieces of human garbage will spin some “accidental” death yarn. Hopefully it won’t make a difference and both will pay for their unforgivable treatment of little Elijah.

Every time I read “make him a man” I experience very unkind thoughts against Vang and Baur… IYKWIM.

SEP 8, 2024
The sheriff's office said in a news release posted to Facebook Sunday evening it was unable to confirm whether the remains were related to the case of missing 4-year-old Elijah Vue.

The remains were found by a local deer hunter who immediately notified law enforcement, the sheriff's office said, adding it was an ongoing investigation and determining the identify of the remains "will be a lengthy process."

SEP 8, 2024
The sheriff's office said in a news release posted to Facebook Sunday evening it was unable to confirm whether the remains were related to the case of missing 4-year-old Elijah Vue.

The remains were found by a local deer hunter who immediately notified law enforcement, the sheriff's office said, adding it was an ongoing investigation and determining the identify of the remains "will be a lengthy process."
Well let's hope it's Elijah for several reasons. 1) He needed to be found to be put to a proper rest. 2) I'd hate like heck to think there was another little one that was dumped, hidden or buried out there that went under our radar. It's bad enough having 1 child treated in this manner. I really don't want to add more on top of it.

BBM

TWO RIVERS, WI (WSAU) – Police in Two Rivers believe that a cold case revolving around a missing child may be coming to a grim end following a possible break in the case over the weekend.

According to sources who spoke to radio talk show host Dan O’Donnell, Two Rivers investigators located the remains of a small child in a “remote area” of Girl Scout Camp Manitou-Two Rivers on Saturday, which early indications point to belonging to missing four-year-old Elijah Vue, who has been missing since February 20th.

The camp is located near the home of Vue’s mother, Katrina Baur, and her boyfriend, Jesse Vang, who was the last to see Vue alive. Both Baur and Vang are facing charges of child neglect and deny that they had anything to do with Vue’s disappearance claiming that he wandered off on his own.

Full story at link...

Sep 8, 2024

Vue’s father, Jimmy Vue, spoke during Baur’s bond hearing and asked the judge to deny her request, saying, “I would like to ask you to deny bail based on the fact that my son is still missing… We need answers, and I think Katrina Baur has the answer.” Baur is scheduled to appear back in court on October 22nd.

Well let's hope it's Elijah for several reasons. 1) He needed to be found to be put to a proper rest. 2) I'd hate like heck to think there was another little one that was dumped, hidden or buried out there that went under our radar. It's bad enough having 1 child treated in this manner. I really don't want to add more on top of it.
Agree. And I'll add a couple more... Elijah deserves to be laid to rest respectfully, his family members deserve to have a place to visit him if that is what they desire, and should murder charges be brought, the little body is going to be the best evidence. Otherwise, the defense can make up all kinds of stores like he was kidnapped and is still out there somewhere... #Justice4Elijah MOO

Thankful to see that it wasn't a scout that discovered the remains. I was very concerned another child would be traumatized from this case when I read the location. I hope the hunter has the resources he needs to process this and that justice can be served.

So sad, but hopeful this is Elijah, because he deserves to be laid to rest, with love and care. The ones who did this to him deserve the full force of the law, swift justice, and may they never see the other side of a jail cell as long as they live. My heart breaks for Elijah's family, all the LE and searchers who never gave up looking and hoping. RIP little one, you'll never be forgotten

Thankful to see that it wasn't a scout that discovered the remains. I was very concerned another child would be traumatized from this case when I read the location. I hope the hunter has the resources he needs to process this and that justice can be served.
Since a hunter found him it makes me wonder if he was hidden in some brush or stuffed someplace, and not buried. I'm sure those details will come out in due time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back