AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think that's what happened. I don't think Vang sent the photo to Baur.

According to the link below, the mother went to Vang's apartment on Feb 14.

"In the car with her the morning of Feb. 14, the criminal complaint says, is Baur's young daughter. Baur exchanged messages with Vang about leaving the child in the car while she came into the apartment for sex."

"Then, at 3:13 a.m., with her daughter alone in the car -- outside in temperatures ranging from 36 to 27 degrees -- court documents show a photo of Elijah Vue was taken on Baur's phone, inside Vang's apartment."

"The criminal complaint says the picture, which was deleted about an hour after it was taken, showed Vue laying on a bed, blindfolded. It also appeared he had bruising on his jaw line, the left side of his neck and on the upper part of his left arm."

So it's possible the mother took the photo.

I think it's more than possible she took it. IMO she did take it. She was there and saw him first hand. They only way IMO that she didn't take the picture was if she handed JV her phone and asked him to do it.

I think it's more than possible she took it. IMO she did take it. She was there and saw him first hand. They only way IMO that she didn't take the picture was if she handed JV her phone and asked him to do it.
I agree. She probably did take it. But it is possible she handed off her phone. (Unlikely IMO.) In any event, she was there when the photo was taken per the criminal complaint. And it was taken with her phone.
MOO

Such a sweet, sweet baby.

1725922447760.png
Elijah Vue, 3, was reported missing from Two Rivers Feb. 20, 2024. (Photo source: Two Rivers Police Dept.)

-- In due time, hopeful that KB and JV will receive the most severe punishment possible. moo

September 9th 2024

Baur recently obtained a new attorney who asked for time to review the case, so an Oct. 22 status conference is set.

Meanwhile, Vang returns to court Sept. 27 for a status conference; no trial date has been set.

I don't think that's what happened. I don't think Vang sent the photo to Baur.

According to the link below, the mother went to Vang's apartment on Feb 14.

"In the car with her the morning of Feb. 14, the criminal complaint says, is Baur's young daughter. Baur exchanged messages with Vang about leaving the child in the car while she came into the apartment for sex."

"Then, at 3:13 a.m., with her daughter alone in the car -- outside in temperatures ranging from 36 to 27 degrees -- court documents show a photo of Elijah Vue was taken on Baur's phone, inside Vang's apartment."

"The criminal complaint says the picture, which was deleted about an hour after it was taken, showed Vue laying on a bed, blindfolded. It also appeared he had bruising on his jaw line, the left side of his neck and on the upper part of his left arm."

So it's possible the mother took the photo.

Thank you for the correction, which, IMO, only makes the whole heartless business even worse.

From early on, I was holding on to a sliver of hope that Baur was a DV victim in thrall to her boyfriend and helpless to counter him or his actions, but no. Nope.

Last edited:
I have been following this case from afar. Reminds me so much of Ethan Stacy's murder. That almost broke me forever. Elijah was another sweet, beautiful little baby who had people who loved him but was left in the hands of evil. RIP little angel boy.

Elijah's grandma confirmed Katrina Baur once lived across the street from where the remains were found.

SEP 9, 2024
[...]

WISN 12 News reporter Kendall Keys learned Monday that Katrina Baur, Elijah Vue's mother, once lived across the street from the wooded area where the remains were found.

[...]

WISN 12 News obtained a photo that shows Baur holding Elijah and the hand of a little girl, who we are not identifying. The blue railing and cement front steps in the photo match those at the current property.

[...]

katrina baur and elijah.jpg

Elijah's grandma confirmed Katrina Baur once lived across the street from where the remains were found.

SEP 9, 2024
[...]

WISN 12 News reporter Kendall Keys learned Monday that Katrina Baur, Elijah Vue's mother, once lived across the street from the wooded area where the remains were found.

[...]

WISN 12 News obtained a photo that shows Baur holding Elijah and the hand of a little girl, who we are not identifying. The blue railing and cement front steps in the photo match those at the current property.

[...]

View attachment 530236
Kind of suggests that she was responsible for disposing of Elijah's body, doesn't it? Unless Vang also knew the area well and had a connection to it...

MOO

Updated: Sep 10, 2024 / 05:16 AM CDT
... “That was before my sister bought it, she lived with a family, a Hmong family. And I guess she lived here for like six months from what my sister found out.”

<modsnip - more than 10% of article posted - see link>

1725971865552.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated: Sep 10, 2024 / 05:16 AM CDT
... “That was before my sister bought it, she lived with a family, a Hmong family. And I guess she lived here for like six months from what my sister found out.”

Hasselman claims that Elijah Vue lived with his mother, Katrina Baur, at the house now owned by her sister for several months in 2022. She says this realization came after a photo on social media surfaced when Elijah’s disappearance made national headlines.

View attachment 530267
Poor Elijah, he looks cold and sad in this picture to me. It's his little eyes and why doesn't someone pick him up out of the snow? :mad:

I have been following this case from afar. Reminds me so much of Ethan Stacy's murder. That almost broke me forever. Elijah was another sweet, beautiful little baby who had people who loved him but was left in the hands of evil. RIP little angel boy.

Agree. Another vile pair who co-tortured and murdered a bairn under the guise of "discipline," and died in less than a week. That case had me off WS for more than a year. So much OTT cruelty towards someone so helpless -- and that ludicrous "wedding" along the way.

Here, the whole "make him into a man... I want him to fear you" was, IMO, essentially an open invitation to abuse without restraint and without end on the part of KB, who must have known exactly what her partner was capable of and wasn't much bothered about it. When she sent EV to that house for "training," she sent him to his likely death.

Just an awful case. Nothing that happens to this ugly pair will resolve it, but I hope it happens more quickly now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5
Back