Found Deceased WI - Francis Johnston, 60, left Eagles Club, poss spotted around home later, Viroqua, 28 Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

46daze

Reaction score
Richland County sheriff seeks public's help in finding man gone since Monday

He’s from Richland County, last seen at the Viroqua Eagles Club (a small bar) around 4:15 pm. Driving a 1992 beige Cadillac.

Possibly sighted on Hwy 14 heading towards home just before 5pm. Not confirmed. His wife’s name is Lisa, and lots of shares on social media.

There’s tons of little creeks and rivers around here too. MOO and all that, and I happen to live right near the Eagles Club.

Silver Alert: Richland County man missing since Feb. 28
Silver Alert continues for Richland Co. man; picture of car released
SBM

• The alert says Francis Johnston left home on Feb. 28 to go to a doctor's appointment. He attended the appointment and then went to Eagles Club in Viroqua. Officials say Johnston left there approximately 5 p.m. – and has not been seen since.
  • Johnston was possibly spotted around his home later that day but has not been heard from.
  • beige 1992 Cadillac Brougham

sa1.jpg

BNF_News_Background_White1.jpg

Do we know if Francis had any health issues that may have come into play here? Apparently he went to a doctor's appointment earlier in the day so never hurts to ask.

Did anyone at the Eagle's Club notice anything strange or different about his behavior that day?
He’s from Richland County, last seen at the Viroqua Eagles Club (a small bar) around 4:15 pm.
Had he been drinking while at the Eagle's Club? Do we know when he arrived at the Eagle's Club?

This is almost literally in my backyard. I drive from Boaz to Viroqua and back every day. I read that he has a boot cast on his foot but I had not heard anything about a fall. People at my workplace mentioned hearing he was spotted in Ithaca on Tuesday but obviously that’s not reported anywhere.

I stand corrected- apparently I missed the news: his car was found just off the bridge from hwy 14 to 171. Not much of a bridge and so close to home :( I selfishly hope there’s a time line released because the idea it could have happened in early evening is hard to wrap my brain around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back