WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I should add that when I say the video in question contained two minors, this is also based on other commenters, so I don't know how true that is.

I got the same impression though from the wording of LE in the articles.

They say or imply that other children are involved.

In one case they say "at least one other child".

I think he may be a perp but a victim as well, an adult was there by the news articles. Also his hands seem bound behind his back thats what makes me think he is a victim as well as the look on his face. I just can't get over his facial expression he looks so sad. I haven't concluded anything in my mind, I just think someone should know who he is his name, family, teachers someone has too. I typed in the name of the post on 91 on google to see what I would come up with and I came up with the exact same name on some reviews for purchases in perfect english, may be a concidence who knows.

One comment also states that the column/jack/beam support thing is common in Minnesota. Maybe this is why along with the shirt that LE suspects the video was taken in Minnesota and/or the boy is from there.

It seems the rational thing to do would be to point LE to the MSNBC comments section. Except for one thing. He states the video he discovered in 2011 - and it was part of a collection entitled REDACTED 2012].

I do not know what to make of it. The commenter wants people to click on it. LE already have the vid - what they are asking is location of boy. Commenter claims not to know - but may not be honest. In other words - pointing out anonymous comments may waste LE time.

I think he may be a perp but a victim as well, an adult was there by the news articles. Also his hands seem bound behind his back thats what makes me think he is a victim as well as the look on his face. I just can't get over his facial expression he looks so sad. I haven't concluded anything in my mind, I just think someone should know who he is his name, family, teachers someone has too. I typed in the name of the post on 91 on google to see what I would come up with and I came up with the exact same name on some reviews for purchases in perfect english, may be a concidence who knows.

This is somewhat offensive. I feel it is.

If you are reading these posts and you are in danger, please call 911 and ask for help.

If you can't get to a phone, post a message on here and tell us anything you can that might help us help you.

If you are worried that you might be in trouble, there are many lawyers you could contact who might be able to help you without a fee and they would be legally bound to protect your best interests.

If you're reading this and you're in trouble, please try to find a way to reach out to someone who can help you.

No matter what, even if you think you may have done something wrong, we all want you to be safe.

It seems the rational thing to do would be to point LE to the MSNBC comments section. Except for one thing. He states the video he discovered in 2011 - and it was part of a collection entitled REDACTED 2012].

I do not know what to make of it. The commenter wants people to click on it. LE already have the vid - what they are asking is location of boy. Commenter claims not to know - but may not be honest. In other words - pointing out anonymous comments may waste LE time.

I don't think it's legitimate but I also don't think it's a waste of time to alert LE. It could just be a crackpot/troll but it could also be another pedophile trying to direct people to his crap.

Has anyone here reported comment #91 to the TIP line?

I haven't because if he's telling the truth they already know what he has to offer about this case, and if he's lying he probably doesn't have anything helpful to add.

No. I am torn - you know. First of all it is not just regular LE. It is Homeland Security. They are asking for anyone with info of the boy's identity. And I do not know. Plus how could the commenter find any files titled 2012 in 2011 - as he claims. Not a legit tip in so many ways. Or if important they have it. Since the comment included what is supposed to be the full title of the video - in the comments section of a major news outlet covering the story.

No. I am torn - you know. First of all it is not just regular LE. It is Homeland Security. They are asking for anyone with info of the boy's identity. And I do not know. Plus how could the commenter find any files titled 2012 in 2011 - as he claims. Not a legit tip in so many ways. Or if important they have it. Since the comment included what is supposed to be the full title of the video - in the comments section of a major news outlet covering the story.

I don't know what the 2012 means.

It could be random. It could just be a sequential number given to the video because its part of a collection/series.

Also, in other countries isn't 20/12 December 20th?

It does seem weird, but maybe the 2012 means something else.

Apparently from Urban Dictionary PTHC is short for "preteen hardcore" or child *advertiser censored*. A lot of sick stuff out there. I am shocked and disgusted - why is this stuff not removed from the web?!!

Apparently from Urban Dictionary PTHC is short for "preteen hardcore" or child *advertiser censored*. A lot of sick stuff out there. I am shocked and disgusted - why is this stuff not removed from the web?!!

Good catch. I didn't think of that and usually I'm good with acronyms.

Another guy claims to have seen it also........

Maybe the 2012 was a typo and he meant 2011 ???

Would someone take a chance claiming they've watched child *advertiser censored* on the internet just for giggles???? And risk going to jail?

The thing that throws me a little is that he seems to have signed up just to make that comment.

http://fb-edwardhansburough.newsvine.com/?__utma=238145375.1535108531.1337974440.1340498588.1340502914.6&__utmb=238145375.2.10.1340506861&__utmc=238145375&__utmx=-&__utmz=238145375.1340502914.6.5.utmcsr=google.com|utmccn=%28referral%29|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/imgres&__utmv=238145375.|8=Earned%20By=newsvine|newsvine=1^12=Landing%20Content=Original=1^13=Landing%20Hostname=antelope432.newsvine.com=1^30=Visit%20Type%20to%20Content=Internal%20to%20Original=1&__utmk=265439948

*warning graphic and upsetting*

I debated whether to even post this or not, because it's really upsetting. But if you go to the msnbc article and look at the last comment, it's post #196 and 196.1, someone has put a link to a multi screen cap of the boy taken from the video he's in. It's a link to an imageshack picture. (not a video or anything you need to download).

It's graphic, even though it's blurred below the waist. But it's definitely the boy, and he's not alone. The other child he's with has her face blurred out. The photos depict sexual acts and even though they are blurred out they are still very graphic. Do not view them if you have any misgivings or apprehension over the subject matter.

I'm sickened / saddened.

Stepping away from this one now. I hope ICE finds this boy, and the other child in the photos.

Well that explains a lot.

Very sad.

Even though its been blurred very well... it is still too graphic for anyone who has ptsd or any other issue with past abuse of this kind.
Looking at the images *will* be a trigger for you if you're predisposed to that sort of thing.

The LE in question claimed to be part of a task force from another (unnamed) country who discovered this video a couple of years ago on a hard drive/disk during a raid.

There was a video name posted, and at least one other commenter claimed it has been circulating and was on a number of sites. That could all be false, it could be another video, etc. The video in question did contain a youth as a perp and a youth as a victim, although the involvement of adults is unknown. From what I've read I thought that there was an adult voice off camera, so if that's the case then both minors are victims in my eyes.

My understand re: Minnesota and Wisconsin was that because of the t-shirt he was wearing, LE thought that he might be from that area or have passed through, visited relatives there, etc. because that's where the largest concentration of Minnesota sports fans are. There may be more linking it to the area that I don't know of, because that seems pretty weak on its own.

BBM I wanted to add that there are alot of Minnesota fans in South Dakota, as well. Also, South Dakota is known for sex trafficking, as well. We have the rally in Sturgis and Sioux Falls has a lot of foreign residents on political asylum visas.

I guess I can see how/why they had no choice but the pics they chose don't really show his likeness best.

There are some shots that almost make him look completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave