WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled part of of that and saw this under the google result "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood." from the 4chan site. 4Chan is not a site like WS - it is a disgusting site full of filth and child *advertiser censored*. I am theorizing that this particular section consists of "erotic" rape stories involving minors and that is why there is a password. How that connects with Taylor or Chandler I am not too sure?

thanks, it would seem that even those who are involved in/viewing this 'stuff' are discussing this case. When I saw those 2 names and that it was password protected, I wondered if there is more info about those in the pics than in mainstream.

That poor little girl, the thought that anyone, other than the perps, may know her name is heartbreaking and frightening. :sigh:

Websleuthers, I am a very proud member of The Polaris Project. I'd beg please for anyone to please read up on how this stuff is accomplished before judging this boy. Perpetrators steal these kids' innocence, break them down, abuse them in everyway possible, threaten to murder their families. Innocent children are forced into these situations and acts of violence in order to save themselves or others from being murdered. Sometimes they may even be forced to watch a slow & mutilating murder - in person - which is done to scare the hell out of them, which in turn will make them perform out of fear of what will happen if they don't perform. A young child sometimes doesn't have control over certain areas of their bodies. Maybe this boy was forced to do this out of fear that the child or children would die if he didn't. My eyes are open and my mind wants to convict the effer behind the camera. Then I want to go after the person & persons that keep this disgusting stuff on the net. I hate it.

I googled and bookmarked The Polaris Project thank you for the info about this.

I don't know how I could have been so naive all these years. And then following Brittney Wood's thread, all those uncles' charges...... They all need to hang in a public square.

I don't know how on Earth police, LE, Detectives deal with this on a daily basis when assigned or elect to do vice and see this stuff. It has to change you, I don't know how they go home at night, knowing what they see in the videos and not being able to find these kids. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THEM FOR DOING WHAT WE CAN'T VIEW FOR A FEW SECONDS.

Thank God for the men and women in LE and thank God for my naive little bubble of a life which I'm now retracting to

I am sure that 4chan would be able to find out who this child is before we can. I'd bet on it, if I placed bets.

They found the Russian girl who was throwing puppies into the river, in a remote village, based on geographical information.

You may hate the site, but it has served good purposes. Many, actually.

I am sure that 4chan would be able to find out who this child is before we can. I'd bet on it, if I placed bets.

They found the Russian girl who was throwing puppies into the river, in a remote village, based on geographical information.

I've, also, heard good things about 4chan. They helped solve some cases of animal abuse. I went on the site but found it anything but user friendly. I got lost in just a couple of minutes. I think their members know a LOT about computers and how to get around the internet.

I had never heard of the site before, I just found it on a Webcrawler search. I didn't go onto it and don't plan to do so; it just concerns me that the young girl mentioned in other posts may be accessible to more people than those in the vid. :( That both scares and angers me.

Lots of bad but lots of skill and some good, too, on 4chan. If indeed they are on it, they will find who it is.

I had never heard of the site before, I just found it on a Webcrawler search. I didn't go onto it and don't plan to do so; it just concerns me that the young girl mentioned in other posts may be accessible to more people than those in the vid. :( That both scares and angers me.

I do not blame you for feeling that!

If the video is there, which I really don't have the interest of going there today, but I was there looking for a thread on this UIP last night, there will be a thread started about this kid. I can bank it. That the video exists there might not be for the pleasure aspect (that felt gross saying) but there are some crazy, good armchairs on 4chan and the entirety of the video could help.

Makes me wonder who uploaded it? Deviant or police?

I am/was unaware of it too, I googled and found this article for those interested in knowing about the site.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512957,00.html

The most powerful people on the Internet don't work for Microsoft, Google or the government. Rather, they're a bunch of antisocial, foul-mouthed, clever nerds who congregate at a largely unknown Web site called .

I do not blame you for feeling that!

If the video is there, which I really don't have the interest of going there today, but I was there looking for a thread on this UIP last night, there will be a thread started about this kid. I can bank it. That the video exists there might not be for the pleasure aspect (that felt gross saying) but there are some crazy, good armchairs on 4chan and the entirety of the video could help.

Makes me wonder who uploaded it? Deviant or police?

I do hope something good comes out of there then. I know that, from reading previous posts on this thread, I don't want to nor could I watch that video.

Originally I was going to report comment #91, but wanted to finish reading the thread first. When I got to the information from #196 I immediately reported both comments to NCMEC and reported the imageshack link to the website (How is that even still up!?) I don't believe #91 is an LE official from another country. I can believe an LE official would post online, but I can't believe an LE official would say something along the lines of "There is nothing I can do" when they can report to ICE that they investigated the video. I also don't believe they investigated that video some time ago but still have the full title remembered. I believe that is someone who saw the video online and is messed up and thought posting about it would be funny.

From what I saw briefly from the imageshack link two things stood out to me. #1 It does look like the boy has done this before, but it looks like he was being coached or at least looking at someone else. I do believe he is a victim that has been forced to do this. #2 The little girl immediately reminded me of Isabel Celis, although Isa looks a bit taller. Does anyone know if ICE was ever mentioned in her case?

I'm shaking this is so disgusting...ugh.

THANK YOU for reporting this. Did you also report it to the tip line listed in the original article?

Apparently from Urban Dictionary PTHC is short for "preteen hardcore" or child *advertiser censored*. A lot of sick stuff out there. I am shocked and disgusted - why is this stuff not removed from the web?!!

It's usually not "online" in the sense of publically displayed on a web page; from what I know most of that stuff is swapped by torrent/download sites and is discussed on invitation only websites.

I still think the boy may be a victim here he is clearly in the wrong though and I am saddned by what has happened, but if anyone recalls in one or two news article they also said they where looking for at least one adult. That adult may have been on the video or they hear the voice perhaps? The boy learned his behaviors somewhere maybe he is a victim of molestation also. I'm not making any conclusions just yet. Please keep an open mind both of these are kids no way he is 19 and they both are in need of serious help. This boy could be enrolled in school then again he may not even be attending school, because it seems a teacher or a coach someone would have recognize him by now. Also the boy did this via webcam video it is strange a child would even consider that.

For those who want to see more details of the basement itself and different angles of his face without having to see anything you wouldn't want to see, I've grabbed some screenshots and cropped them appropriately.

I made sure to only grab frames where nothing bad is happening.

If this violates tos in any way I apologize and please delete.

Hey, I just found this thread linked at another forum. All I've seen is the Daily Mail with the two frames. Where did you get these and when you say only grabbed frames where nothing bad was happening, do you mean you have the video?

4chan are the people who found and publically released a large list of members of a site devoted to swapping child *advertiser censored*.

I'm sorry to jump in on page 19 but can I have a synopsis? Is there video or has this kid been identified?

Thanks. I'll read backwards now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member