WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've, also, heard good things about 4chan. They helped solve some cases of animal abuse. I went on the site but found it anything but user friendly. I got lost in just a couple of minutes. I think their members know a LOT about computers and how to get around the internet.

Yes, they do. There are lots of hackers there.

I find it way too coincidental that that some commenters started posting almost right away against the kid, instead of noting what is plain to see - his face, eyes, bags around his eyes - he's numb, devoid of emotion, I imagine he's loathing every minute & probably is a basket case as soon as the azzhat adult is away from him. That puffiness around his eyes totally looks like it's from prior crying.

If he is a runaway he might have been offered shelter and food from the people who later made him engage in sexual activity, which is sadly very common. He certainly doesn't look like he's enjoying himself from what I've made myself look at. (Of course, a lot of runaways were also abused at home, so he might not see it as anything unusual.)

I'm sorry to jump in on page 19 but can I have a synopsis? Is there video or has this kid been identified?

Thanks. I'll read backwards now!

He has not been identified yet. He has been spotted in video with another child.

It has been over a year since I've posted. I've been following Kyron Horman's case. I read this article on MSNBC a couple of days ago and agree w/everyone here who believes this boy is a victim as well. Just to throw it out there, IMO, the foster child system is extremely flawed. Too many sick monsters have and are allowed to become foster parents. I think ICE should look into all the foster children out there to see if there is any matches with these kids.

Have you ever read about the Georgia state senator who exposed CPS for being involved in child trafficking? She was very high profile and she and her husband ended up murdered.

I just looked at comment 91, and the person writes in a style that is consistent with what I've seen from people who come from Scandinavia or Northern Europe. He/she is not a native English speaker, but their knowledge of English is very advanced.

Don't let the term "secret police" throw you. He/she is using this term to mean that they conduct some sort of undercover work; they're not referring to something like the SS.

I am just disgusted by the comments on MSNBC and CNN. The stupidity of people on those sites makes me want to vomit. It's obvious that the photos released are from a video. When those commenters on those sites ask why they can't see the whole video, it just makes me frustrated. ICE is not going to post a video containing child *advertiser censored*. People over there are making really cruel comments and it's frustrating.

I don't know if it's been mentioned here, but last fall/winter Danish police found a video on a computer in Denmark that contained a horrible video of a man with young children. They tracked it to the United States. ICE then got involved and found the guy in the video. He's now in prison, where he belongs. I think that this might be a similar situation-maybe the video was found overseas.

This really is a strange case. I do think it will be solved, but it's gotta be sooner than later seeing the video is now being thought about/investigated 2-years later.

I feel like we've all literally been traumatized by this now.

Well yeah I mean - they basically are pleading for help for the girl. But showing a photo of an unidentified boy - and we are to believe he needs help but cannot ask. We think he is a missing person. And people try to match him up thru missing persons databases. Then the video stills surface where he seems to be in full control of a computer. The imageshack page is against their TOS. So for the screencaps to be allowed up - especially after reported.... I am not saying the boy is not a victim. But vague details from the beginning. The truth could be anything. LE is not gonna say. I am not gonna speculate. Federal handles so so many of these cases and this is why they do not go public with them {generally}. Because in researching - the public then sees the images and video connected with the case. Child trafficking - extreme child abuse for pay is happening here in large numbers. LE releases data every year. How many cases. Not a small number. I guess by having ICE release the statement is their way of saying - well exactly what they said. They asked for the identity of the boy. Nothing more.

Well the boy identity could still be found online somehow - if we still want to try. He may not be a missing person - or has not been reported as such. Maybe as a toddler or out of country or something is possible. A comment left on MSNBC or CNN stated the poster knew him. He has a facebook page wearing the same shirt as photos is what was stated.

Also some stairs can be seen in the imageshack photos. I believe the basement door is open and the floor level of the home can be seen. Just a little. Some framed pictures or something hanging on the wall beyond the open doorway. Going from memory here. That's all I got.

I can't help but wonder if the LE/ICE/homeland sec. put these out to then check all of the comments made online about this situation? ior track somehow online activity about this video? I know internet privacy laws, etc. exist, but can LE/ICE subpoena IP addresses from CNN as to the comments of say the guy who posted the images on image shack? or some of the people who have indicated they actually saw the video? or maybe this will spike up activity in LE-monitored websites, are they trying to do something like that?

During Occupy Boston - 2 Twitter hashtags were subpoenaed. Anyone who used #BostonPD as a hashtag between 08 December 2011 to 14 December 2011 was subpoenaed. One other hashtag was subpoenaed. Along with 3 usernames.

Just wanted to pop in and say 'great work' to everyone who's been posting on here! A lot has happened in a short period of time with this case and it seems the twists and turns are never-ending.

One thing I wanted to note is that (according to LE) this girl would be 18-24 months older than she appears in the video. So, any attempts to identify her would be looking for an older child than the one seen in the stills.

I also agree that, as completely and utterly disturbing as those photos are, it appears the boy may be a victim as well. I feel so sad for him and the girl. This is a horrible situation, indeed. LE referenced possible "multiple" children in their statement. I pray it ends with just these two.

I am baffled as to why LE is coming forward with this case in particular. It makes me worried that this case has a larger scope than merely two children in a basement and one adult....God forbid. ETA: I believe this case involves the international trafficking of multiple children from different nationalities, hence why LE says the boy is unable to ask for help -- and I do not think he and the little girl appear related but that's just MOO.

Great work, everyone!!!

I'm thinking the feds recieved this video through one of the child *advertiser censored* bust recently. If they had realized it 18-24 months ago they would have been right on it then. A couple links of recent busts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ldren-saved-predators-arrested_n_1581748.html

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ild-*advertiser censored*-bust-in-new-jersey/

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...er censored*-bust-in-canadian-history-report/

I'm thinking the feds recieved this video through one of the child *advertiser censored* bust recently. If they had realized it 18-24 months ago they would have been right on it then. A couple links of recent busts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ldren-saved-predators-arrested_n_1581748.html

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ild-*advertiser censored*-bust-in-new-jersey/

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...er censored*-bust-in-canadian-history-report/

I am seeing where some may be using that time frame (18-24 months) in too broad a stroke, it is my opinion that was said in the context of the age of the shirt. The shirt was a 2010 series shirt nothing more nothing less. By the appearance of the shirt it does not appear to be new. I am going to agree with you on the "recent bust".

I have not went to that site and viewed any of it, It would bother me too much. For those that have is there anyway of seeing an upload date or is that hidden as well?

I am seeing where some may be using that time frame (18-24 months) in too broad a stroke, it is my opinion that was said in the context of the age of the shirt. The shirt was a 2010 series shirt nothing more nothing less. By the appearance of the shirt it does not appear to be new. I am going to agree with you on the "recent bust".

I agree I haven't played much mind to the shirt. Not everyone buys new clothes, people yarsale, recieve hand me downs, thrift stores etc. I'm not saying anything is wrong with that. Just saying that because someone has a Minnesota shirt doesn't mean it implies anything. I do believe if the feds say he may be in Minnesota or Wisconsin though there probably accurate I believe it, but a shirt with a state doesn't mean someone is from that area.

I agree I haven't played much mind to the shirt. Not everyone buys new clothes, people yarsale, recieve hand me downs, thrift stores etc. I'm not saying anything is wrong with that. Just saying that because someone has a Minnesota shirt doesn't mean it implies anything. I do believe if the feds say he may be in Minnesota or Wisconsin though there probably accurate I believe it, but a shirt with a state doesn't mean someone is from that area.

Agree! What the age of the shirt means to me is that it happened with in the last 2 years.
o/t I buy at goodwill, columbia,ll bean,ann taylor,etc:woohoo:

Agree! What the age of the shirt means to me is that it happened with in the last 2 years.
o/t I buy at goodwill, columbia,ll bean,ann taylor,etc:woohoo:

It does help give a timeline the shirt being bought in the last 2 years. I also like yardsells thrift stores etc. Another persons junk is another ones treasures :).

Does anyone have a link to the imageshack photo's or a link to the comment that has a link to the photos?

Just trying to stretch my brain....I wonder if these children could have been trafficked through Canada (Manitoba/Ontario), as it borders Minnesota. This alone would involve ICE, I believe.

The article posted by laura08 above, cites a big bust in Ontario.

Dozens of people from all over Ontario have been charged in a wide-ranging child-*advertiser censored* bust, and police say they’re going after others.
BBM.

I think we can trust that LE has more than the tshirt to get a sense of time. They may have traced the origin of the video as far as they can and they would rather get the general publics help than waste more time. Someone knows this kid. LE knows where he was likely living at the time and I am sure there is a solid basis for that. Is anyone any closer to figuring out who he is? Any other guesses on his age? I think he is closer to 13 than 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman