WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not mean to be disrespectful at all, but when I first saw the pic of the boy I thought he was a avatar because he didn't look real. Almost like a character out of "second life" or something. Did LE alter the pic at all or is this how web cams normally look?

It's been discussed previously that the front-facing photo released by LE is not as representative of what this boy actually looks like as other stills they could have released. There has been some discussion about why this is so (was it a decision made in haste? Are they trying to obscure his identity?) but what we do know is that in other stills of the boy, he does not appear to have such an awkward look and actually appears rather generic. That said, I do not recommend that anyone go looking for the other stills because the accompanying shots are just horrific.

Okay, I think I've found two different screen names for TD: white-ninja and whitedagger17. Can anyone else confirm this? Also, this appears to be a side-shot I haven't seen yet of TD (and the hairline appears similar to that of basement boy): http://www.myspace.com/whitedagger17/friends

Look at the pictures in post#1 on this thread, compare it to the pic on the link in your post. From the cheekbone to the midline [mouth corner out to cheek] to the drop to the chin, the angles are different. IMHO

I do not mean to be disrespectful at all, but when I first saw the pic of the boy I thought he was a avatar because he didn't look real. Almost like a character out of "second life" or something. Did LE alter the pic at all or is this how web cams normally look?

There are some here that noticed something amiss about his "face", then after a poster was able to grab some different screen shots of his face it was much more evident that the first full face image we were shown was not quite right.jmo

My first thought was Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Hard to say.....

For whatever reason, though, his face is very unusual and striking. It should be helpful when trying to ID him.

His face is really not that unusual and striking as some have viewed the horrific stills from the actual video as have I. I think the picture LE has put out, the full frontal facial, is very misleading. I don't know why they put that particular photo out of him.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I agree with all that you said, and I personally cannot believe that the images on imageshack are still there. I also clicked on the link so I am sure they have my IP address as well, I even clicked 2 or 3 times just to see if it was still there today, and it is.

At first I was nervous that I looked, but I doubt anything will come of it, but it is verified that we belong to Websleuths, also if they would ever go so far as to look at our computers (which I absolutely do not think would ever happen, but theoretically) to see what other websites we were visiting, they will see we are posting here at the same time and on this thread and trying to identify the boy in the photos, which is what they asked the public to do.

I was horrified by what I saw, those images are not blurred by someone who is doing it for the right reason IMO because WAY TOO MUCH is visible, and so many of those stills ARE NOT NECESSARY FOR ANY REASON, but I am not worried that I looked at or will be in trouble for looking. I am horrified and disgusted by what I saw on so many levels, but no, I don't think we would be in any kind of trouble at all.

But how many teenagers/young boys who have seen this story on the internet and the clues how to get to the imageshack sites, and have found this, and passed it along to their friends as kids will do? this is the stuff kids are curious about and I can see that linked getting passed along to curious innocent kids, who will look and pass it along, or curious NOT so innocent kids, I THINK THAT PAGE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN PRONTO! most people are too scared to actually ever click on real child *advertiser censored*, but having this link available makes it very easy to do to, I know it was easy enough for ME to do it, and I would NEVER seek this kind of thing out on my own, but it was there because of LE/ICE ASKING us to try to figure out who this boy/teen is.

IMO, MOO, etc.
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time getting this message correct. They say kiddie *advertiser censored* is kiddie *advertiser censored* and DO NOT LOOK AT IT because once you do, it's there. It's in your computer's memory, it's on your hard drive and you have to get rid of it. It's very difficult to get rid of it. You can't just delete the images, you have to erase the hard drive or something else to make it go away. If you call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, they will tell you what is allowed and what isn't and tell l you what you need to do to get it off your computer.
Someone I know was getting terrible emails from an unknown source and when she opened them, there was kiddie *advertiser censored*. Not as bad as what this must be, but she really ticked me off because she insisted I look at what was sent to her. I had NO IDEA what she was about to show me. She had said, I wish they'd quit sending me these, and I said what? She said I'll show you. I said just tell me. She wanted to show me, and I kept asking what? She insisted I look, and when she showed me the page I felt like throwing up. I can't get those images out of my mind. It sickened me. We sent the page to NCMEC and they told me what was needed to get them off the computer and they told me to contact the police. I did. Those photos weren't as bad as these apparently are and I don't have the stomach to see these. YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOOK! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THESE, DON'T LOOK!!!!

My first thought was Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Hard to say.....

For whatever reason, though, his face is very unusual and striking. It should be helpful when trying to ID him.

Unfortunately the first photo we keep reproducing on this thread does not really look like him. :(

Look at the pictures in post#1 on this thread, compare it to the pic on the link in your post. From the cheekbone to the midline [mouth corner out to cheek] to the drop to the chin, the angles are different. IMHO

can anyone here do a side-by-side of the Taylor Druroy(sp?) and the 2 photos LE gave out? I wish we could do a side-by-side with the other screen cap photos from imageshack, but we can't compare them on here. If someone is good at doing that, maybe it could be compared privately and the results given out?

~~~~~~

I did look at the TD myspace, and one of his friends videos, that support structure thing in the friends' basement was eerily similar, while I also realize there might be hundreds/thousands of those kinds of things in a basement, I really felt that lead might go somewhere.

~~~~~

Also, TD disappeared in May 2010 from what I am reading, however, I cannot find any more info about/surrounding his disappearance than the little bit on the missing children websites. Strange they didn't say "he was last seen wearing jeans and a red jacket going to the video store." something like that.

If TD, here is my possible scenario:

TD could have (1) done this on his own, somehow uploaded it and it got out, or (2) "met" a nefarious person in an online chat room, or some such online place, who talked him into doing this webcam (is what it looks like to me) or this video with a relative/neighbor/some little girl. TD does it for whatever reason, not judging that. Say this is in March/April/May 2010. Some folks from 4chan have indicated this video was briefly online in 4chan in MAY 2010! (note important date as TD disappeared May 2010) Someone now either contacts TD and says "we saw this video, you are in deep trouble". or, if he did it at the behest of someone else, (2) this other nefarious person then tells TD, you are f*cked now kid, deep deep trouble, X/Y/Z is now going to happen to you, jail forever, your family disgraced, whatever they told him, so TD gets very scared and either (1) runs away on his own in horrific fear of what he has done (2) some how meets up with this other person (who may or may not be in a larger-type "ring" or "operation") who says they will "give him back the video", or whatever a 15-16 or so kid will believe, then somehow this kid gets "stolen or kidnapped", whatever these people would do, so now he is gone and missing since May 2010 and is deep in sex slavery, child *advertiser censored*, or something like that. LE/ICE may have got another lead on this kid as some have mentioned from something they recently found in another recent child *advertiser censored* bust.

So in my scenario, LE does already believe this is TD, but wants to see who will contact them with direct info about him. Look back on yesterday's thread, someone emailed I think ICE/LE that this might be TD, and they emailed back "why do you think that?", instead of "thank you for this lead, we will look into it". I thought that answer was very odd when I read it yesterday. Are the weeding out the leads that say "we think this kid looks like the TD photos on the Missing Exploited Website, and are they more looking for "I think this is TD, because back in May 2010, he did something he was very scared of, and talked about running away", or "I know where TD is today", that kind of thing, someone who hasn't already been interviewed as I am sure when he went missing many people were, it said they were desperate so they went to these extraordinary measures.

so, there is my theory lol, is it too far fetched lol?

IMO, MOO, etc.

Can anyone tell me when the myspace, whiteninja, was last signed in to? I never understood how to sleuth that out from the social media sights....(blushing)

can anyone here do a side-by-side of the Taylor Druroy(sp?) and the 2 photos LE gave out?
IMO, MOO, etc.

Respectfully snipped. I think we have a few on the first thread...I will link the posts.

His face is really not that unusual and striking as some have viewed the horrific stills from the actual video as have I. I think the picture LE has put out, the full frontal facial, is very misleading. I don't know why they put that particular photo out of him.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Think in the context of an 'emo-shot' and it makes it easier to understand. IMHO

Trying to process the info from Anon at 4 Chan. Is s/he saying this for sure is TD in the pics ICE put out as well as the stills from imageshack and the video that was posted at 4 Chan in 2010?

I don't get the possible connection with TD's myspace friends' basement. Also can someone give me the initials of TD's friend on myspace so I can look at the basement layout video. TIA!

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time getting this message correct. They say kiddie *advertiser censored* is kiddie *advertiser censored* and DO NOT LOOK AT IT because once you do, it's there. It's in your computer's memory, it's on your hard drive and you have to get rid of it. It's very difficult to get rid of it. You can't just delete the images, you have to erase the hard drive or something else to make it go away. If you call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, they will tell you what is allowed and what isn't and tell l you what you need to do to get it off your computer.
Someone I know was getting terrible emails from an unknown source and when she opened them, there was kiddie *advertiser censored*. Not as bad as what this must be, but she really ticked me off because she insisted I look at what was sent to her. I had NO IDEA what she was about to show me. She had said, I wish they'd quit sending me these, and I said what? She said I'll show you. I said just tell me. She wanted to show me, and I kept asking what? She insisted I look, and when she showed me the page I felt like throwing up. I can't get those images out of my mind. It sickened me. We sent the page to NCMEC and they told me what was needed to get them off the computer and they told me to contact the police. I did. Those photos weren't as bad as these apparently are and I don't have the stomach to see these. YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOOK! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THESE, DON'T LOOK!!!!

so I understand what you are saying, just because I viewed a link at a website, and saw the pictures pulled here to WS, then they are on my harddrive? I did NOT download the pictures, I just clicked on a link. Like if I went to your Facebook and looked at the photo of your dog, and clicked on the link that way, I am not downloading the pictures per se, I just clicked on that link?

so are you telling me, that other than my Internet History showing that I did visit that website and viewed the photos, and they will definitely have my IP address, I know that, but just because I "viewed" and did not "download" the pictures they are on my hard drive? I do not think that is correct, though?

IMO, MOO, etc.

I don't know, I know people reported the thread, and I know that 4chan fully cooperates with investigations. I'm not a mod.

Also, update.

I personally think it's TD.

The fact that one of his facebook friends posted a similar basement got me thinking that the basement could be the place he filmed. The fact the video was specific enough to list him as with a neighbor was odd.

I went to his brother's facebook, found the MySpace friend, and found that friend's mom. I went to her pictures and there were lots of girls in the picture that could have been the age of the other victim at the time. There was a kid who looked like Taylor Druyor but was only 6 or so. The fact that his family and the couch-friend's family lived nearby and the fact couch-friend's family had a basement as well as female children that could match the ID of the other victim are my reason to believe it's TD.

The pictures are higher quality than the ones released for TD and the ones released for the unidentified child.

The fact he disappeared around the time the video was released (2010) is also my reason to believe that it's him.

I feel like I need to recap my own thoughts to get my head around all the information, so bare with me...

My only issue with that is that if TD was in fact the boy in the video, and the video takes place at a neighbor's house, how is that linked to his disappearance?

At the start of this thread I, like many others, was acting on the assumption that this was a boy in danger in the most extreme sense of the word - someone kidnapped, held against their will, etc. We started looking at missing boys and found a few that might match up. TD was, and I suppose still is, a forerunner. My issue was that I didn't think some facial characteristics - ears and mouth for example - were matches. I was even thinking he might not be American, due to some physical characteristics present in the stills that LE released and the fact that ICE mentioned he might be unable to ask for help. Of course, that was a very literal interpretation, but I had to start somewhere and wasn't finding any reported missing here that I thought were bullseyes.

I had some lingering questions about the still shots, especially wondering about the presence of another child that LE alluded to as well as the involvement of an adult. It wasn't until I looked through comments to an article on the boy at a news site that I saw the reference to a full video, supposedly discovered during a raid in another country. I immediately thought that was weird - not that foreign LE knew about the video, but that they had an online name for it and were willing to post it so publicly.

I did not view the Imageshack stills, and I'm glad I didn't. It seems that a lot of people who did felt really icky afterward. I agree that this case gets under your skin. The seedy underbelly of society is disturbing. When it involves children it's beyond words. I'm not sure that I agree with the concept of posting pictures containing the young girl's image. While I don't blindly trust any organization, I have to think that there are many good reasons why LE didn't release it. For all we know, LE already knows who she is, and now her image is forever burned into internet psyche. I will give the Imageshack poster the benefit of the doubt and agree s/he was trying to help, and without seeing the pictures I don't know if that could have been achieved without showing the young girl.

Of course, I am thankful that some additional, non-offensive shots solely of the boy were available here for a time only because it makes me think more and more than it isn't TD at all. They were clearer, and to be honest, the boy look different in each one. I understand why there is a very dicey and slippery slope involved with posting even those shots, and I respect that.

Which brings me back to TD. After learning what the context of the video is, I don't know that we're dealing with someone who is a missing person. If this is indeed TD, and the young girl is a friend's sister, and the setting is a neighbor's basement, then why is he missing? A result of what he was involved in? Just a coincidence? What seems more likely to me is that an adult orchestrated the abuse of a young girl using a young boy, and that neither are missing persons. Maybe they know each other, maybe not. Maybe an adult wasn't present in the room, maybe they were. I don't know enough the video and angles of the cameras, and I don't think that issue helps ID the boy.

My gut tells me that if this isn't TD, and I'm not so sure it is, then the only hope of ID comes through someone who has seen him and knows him. I don't think we find him as missing, and I don't think we can deduce much about geographic location. Remember, LE has seen the video. They pulled the stills. They know more about it than we do and they're not asking for help with anything except this boy's ID. I have no doubt that they know more than they've let on to.

Let's remember that we don't know the circumstances and really don't need to. This could be one single video that someone reported. This could be one of a cache found during a raid. This could be, this could be, this could be. I'd hate to see our members here bicker over the small, inconsequential stuff when I know that everyone has the same goal. You guys are awesome - keep doing awesome things, but remember to get out into the sunshine and try to get some of the residual yuckiness of this case out of your head from time to time!

Think in the context of an 'emo-shot' and it makes it easier to understand. IMHO

I had to google "emo-shot" lol,

Yes, I completely understand how that photo came about as far as where the computer/camera lens was, but I am wondering WHY that particular misleading shot was given out by LE. I understand how the shot was made though by where the lens was,

and now I know what an "emo-shot" is lol!

Can anyone tell me when the myspace, whiteninja, was last signed in to? I never understood how to sleuth that out from the social media sights....(blushing)

The last comments are 2 years ago....his other page is locked to friends only.

can anyone here do a side-by-side of the Taylor Druroy(sp?) and the 2 photos LE gave out? I wish we could do a side-by-side with the other screen cap photos from imageshack, but we can't compare them on here. If someone is good at doing that, maybe it could be compared privately and the results given out?

~~~~~~

I did look at the TD myspace, and one of his friends videos, that support structure thing in the friends' basement was eerily similar, while I also realize there might be hundreds/thousands of those kinds of things in a basement, I really felt that lead might go somewhere.

~~~~~

Also, TD disappeared in May 2010 from what I am reading, however, I cannot find any more info about/surrounding his disappearance than the little bit on the missing children websites. Strange they didn't say "he was last seen wearing jeans and a red jacket going to the video store." something like that.

If TD, here is my possible scenario:

TD could have (1) done this on his own, somehow uploaded it and it got out, or (2) "met" a nefarious person in an online chat room, or some such online place, who talked him into doing this webcam (is what it looks like to me) or this video with a relative/neighbor/some little girl. TD does it for whatever reason, not judging that. Say this is in March/April/May 2010. Some folks from 4chan have indicated this video was briefly online in 4chan in MAY 2010! (note important date as TD disappeared May 2010) Someone now either contacts TD and says "we saw this video, you are in deep trouble". or, if he did it at the behest of someone else, (2) this other nefarious person then tells TD, you are f*cked now kid, deep deep trouble, X/Y/Z is now going to happen to you, jail forever, your family disgraced, whatever they told him, so TD gets very scared and either (1) runs away on his own in horrific fear of what he has done (2) some how meets up with this other person (who may or may not be in a larger-type "ring" or "operation") who says they will "give him back the video", or whatever a 15-16 or so kid will believe, then somehow this kid gets "stolen or kidnapped", whatever these people would do, so now he is gone and missing since May 2010 and is deep in sex slavery, child *advertiser censored*, or something like that. LE/ICE may have got another lead on this kid as some have mentioned from something they recently found in another recent child *advertiser censored* bust.

So in my scenario, LE does already believe this is TD, but wants to see who will contact them with direct info about him. Look back on yesterday's thread, someone emailed I think ICE/LE that this might be TD, and they emailed back "why do you think that?", instead of "thank you for this lead, we will look into it". I thought that answer was very odd when I read it yesterday. Are the weeding out the leads that say "we think this kid looks like the TD photos on the Missing Exploited Website, and are they more looking for "I think this is TD, because back in May 2010, he did something he was very scared of, and talked about running away", or "I know where TD is today", that kind of thing, someone who hasn't already been interviewed as I am sure when he went missing many people were, it said they were desperate so they went to these extraordinary measures.

so, there is my theory lol, is it too far fetched lol?

IMO, MOO, etc.

I think your theory sounds very possible! So TD goes missing in May 2010, the video is posted at 4chan in May 2010 (Confirmed? I thought I just read 2010), and what was the date the shirt first became available? Also 2010?

Trying to process the info from Anon at 4 Chan. Is s/he saying this for sure is TD in the pics ICE put out as well as the stills from imageshack and the video that was posted at 4 Chan in 2010?

I don't get the possible connection with TD's myspace friends' basement. Also can someone give me the initials of TD's friend on myspace so I can look at the basement layout video. TIA!

go to MySpace

Search on Taylor Druyor

3 will come up, the first 2 are for the same person definitely, you can see by the profile photos

click on the first one, Male 21 Toledo OH

click on Friends

there are only 4 friends, 4th one will remind you of the boogeyman, click on that one, click on that kids videos, there are 5, view them all and you will see the basement,

I had to google "emo-shot" lol,

Yes, I completely understand how that photo came about as far as where the computer/camera lens was, but I am wondering WHY that particular misleading shot was given out by LE. I understand how the shot was made though by where the lens was,

and now I know what an "emo-shot" is lol!

lol I stumbled on it myself

I haven't seen the non-LE pics/video, I just can't look at it right now, but, that may be the best 'clear' frontal shot they have of him on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1