WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not mean to be disrespectful at all, but when I first saw the pic of the boy I thought he was a avatar because he didn't look real. Almost like a character out of "second life" or something. Did LE alter the pic at all or is this how web cams normally look?

The one with him standing sideways I thought looked very animated and fake also. It all depends on the types of webcam I know some are HD and others are cheaper brands the HD cams usually show clear quality, almost like a camera I have one. Some webcams are blurry. You can adjust the settings on a webcam also to appear in black/white, color, bright, alot of things.

PJ, there is a chance of course that Taylor and some of the other candidates are voluntary missing. As in runaway. I am not disagreeing with you as to whether or not the child in the video is a missing child as in kidnapped. But *if* there is a chance that the boy is, for example, Taylor or Randall or Adrian, well they disappeared in 2010. That is the year people believe the video was shot and potentially uploaded. So there could be a connection.

Oh, definitely. I just read through some other posts and I think it was NavySubMom had some good theories regarding how TD could have been involved in this and why he may be missing as a result. We just know so little of TD's disappearance - frustrating!

Also, is the 2010 confirmed? Is that based on the info from the anon 4 chan user as to when it was first seen? I know that was an outside window based on the shirt design, but it didn't seem like even LE was willing to say it was definitively that old. Just curious, of course, not doubting anyone's word.

go to MySpace

Search on Taylor Druyor

3 will come up, the first 2 are for the same person definitely, you can see by the profile photos

click on the first one, Male 21 Toledo OH

click on Friends

there are only 4 friends, 4th one will remind you of the boogeyman, click on that one, click on that kids videos, there are 5, view them all and you will see the basement,

Umm, what about B**ey himself?

Umm, what about B***y himself?
ugh, I didn't put that name here because I didn't think we were allowed, but I guess since it is a nickname apparently? but that name directly leads to his exact MySpace account, and I don't think we are allowed to sleuth him, are we? can someone let us know?

I did think that when I looked there for a second, but I was afraid to mention anything due to WS TOS about who we can/cannot sleuth?

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: on second look at a photo, this boogeyman's eyes are not similar to TD's to me, IMO.
ETAAgain: hmmm, on second thought, there is a video of the joke, there is a view of SOMEONE(is that boogeyman? or someone else) looking to the side after the face slap, the nose looked familiar to LE photo and other features may be familiar/similar to who we are trying to ID, I am terrible at this kind of thing unless I can see a side-by-side and I dont have the skills to do that. I'm not saying I think it is him, but the basement looks so familiar, especially to the RIGHT of the videos, could be where the stills we looked at are from.

ugh, I didn't put that name here because I didn't think we were allowed, but I guess since it is a nickname apparently? but that name directly leads to his exact MySpace account, and I don't think we are allowed to sleuth him, are we? can someone let us know?

I did think that when I looked there for a second, but I was afraid to mention anything due to WS TOS about who we can/cannot sleuth?

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: on second look at a photo, this boogeyman's eyes are not similar to TD's to me, IMO.

I was thinking about B**ey in relation to the boy in the video. Because of his ears and chin.

NavySub, I edited my post-would you mind editing my quote in your post? You are correct about TOS I believe.

I was thinking about B**ey in relation to the boy in the video. Because of his ears and chin.

Yes, I agreed after I re-looked, see my ETAAgain above, in the video about the joke? the boy who gets slapped, he turns to the side, with a quick look it struck me, but can we screenshot him in a side-by-side to side pic given out by LE? I don't think we can.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Also, TD is listed as an endangered runaway, it goes with my theory that he ran away either in fear of what he may have done on his own, or someone put the fear of God in him who helped him do this, who knows? just throwing it out there.

here is from this link: http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

TAYLOR LEE DRUYOR
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: May 23, 1994 Sex: Male
Missing Date: May 12, 2010 Race: White
Age Now: 18 Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
Missing City: TOLEDO Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
Missing State : OH Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1153752
Circumstances: Taylor was last seen on May 12, 2010.

But I feel even if it is TD, LE already knows this, so if we feel that is true, what are we to sleuth then? That is my issue, I gave my theory, but what does it matter, really, in what they are trying to do if they already have been give numerous tips that it may be TD.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I had this thought a few hours ago myself. There are some definite similarities but how weird would that be if, in trying to ID the basement boy, we come across him in such a convoluted way. Just can't be by the laws of logic, lol!

Also, one of his photos has a, um, disturbing caption. Just sayin'.

I had this thought a few hours ago myself. There are some definite similarities but how weird would that be if, in trying to ID the basement boy, we come across him in such a convoluted way. Just can't be by the laws of logic, lol!

Also, one of his photos has a, um, disturbing caption. Just sayin'.

eggzacly. I am not good with faces, but I think he is a dead ringer for the profile shot LE released.

I thought so too. It looks like he hasn't posted anything for 2 years either. Maybe they are both missing. ???

He's definitely posted on FB in the last week. So, B**** is not missing -- TD is, however.

one of our sleuthers has put together a dotted line between the ICE photos, TD and B**ey. It was all turned in to ICE this morning.

OK, wow.

eggzacly. I am not good with faces, but I think he is a dead ringer for the profile shot LE released.

OK, I ran the joke video, paused it while person is looking to my left, compared it in another screen next to boy we are trying to ID, very similar. Then I took a look at some of the photos to try to figure out who is B**Y, if that is him or a friend.

So then I looked at one of the pictures "watching G*** play "Red Faction." A f*cking rape game", look at that picture, 1 of the 5 pics, WHO IS G***???? G*** looks like our guY?

I know we cant' do it on here, but can anyone here who does this kind of thing compare these? are these MySpace photos/vids from now, or 2010?

I hope it is viable. I hope it breaks the case. And I hope it brings safety to everyone.

He's definitely posted on FB in the last week. So, B**** is not missing -- TD is, however.

Ok thanks. How do you see his posts on myspace? The only thing I see is a comment from a JS saying whats up long time no hear or something "2 years ago".

OK, I ran the joke video, paused it while person is looking to my left, compared it in another screen next to boy we are trying to ID, very similar. Then I took a look at some of the photos to try to figure out who is B**Y, if that is him or a friend.

So then I looked at one of the pictures "watching G*** play "Red Faction." A f*cking rape game", look at that picture, 1 of the 5 pics, WHO IS GAGE???? Gage looks like our guY?

I know we cant' do it on here, but can anyone here who does this kind of thing compare these? are these MySpace photos/vids from now, or 2010?

I got the impression B**** was watching G*** in the photo as he played "Red Faction" -- not that B**** is also G***. And, Jules71, I was referring to the comment above (BBM) in my earlier post. :)

I got the impression B**** was watching G*** in the photo as he played "Red Faction" -- not that B**** is also G***. And, Jules71, I was referring to the comment above (BBM) in my earlier post. :)

OK, I get it and see what you are saying, yes, that makes sense! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member