Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/25/us/child-prostitution/index.html?iref=allsearch

It could very well have to do with this.

FBI: Nationwide child prostitution sweep leads to 104 arrests, 79 children rescued

I think that it is most likely part of this big investigation. I've been thinking that the video was probably found on someone's computer during a bust, which then led them to try to find this boy. I'm really glad to see LE doing these investigations. It's great to hear that children are being rescued from these unthinkable situations.

****GRAPHIC****

look, i totally get people wanting to feel sorry for this kid.....more than likely he is a victim of sexual abuse at some point in his life.....but i find it very dangerous IMO to begin to make excuses or try and protect him when he literally raped a tiny little girl on a webcam for others to see. the pictures were a zillion times more graphic than i ever expected...i thought for sure they would have been extremely censored. what he did was what is seen in adult *advertiser censored*....to a tiny little girl. he did not just flash the girl. he didnt show the girl a penthouse mag......he literally rapped a tiny little girl.

excuses aside....his history aside...

he. is. a. predator. period.

Thank you-I do believe the *other adult* is someone on the webcam!

For those who watched the images, how old do you all estimate the little girl is? I did not watch the video.

Where are the parents? Was this little girl related to him?

Why isn't this story being updated by the media? I found only one update, unless I'm missing something.

Also, to those of you who saw the video, please keep in mind that if you downloaded the video onto your hard drive, that is considered possession of child *advertiser censored* and your IP address is probably already on a government list somewhere.

I need to get something off my chest regarding this video featuring the sexual exploitation of a child/children.

I know all of us on WS try to help as much as possible, but most of us aren't LE or ICE or FBI. Why did some of us think it was okay to view child *advertiser censored* under the guise of trying to identify the mystery teen? What could we have seen that trained internet crimes against children agents didn't see?

I don't want/need to know anything about what occurred on a child *advertiser censored* video, although some seem to feel the need to let us all know. I feel like that type of exchange would be better left to private messages between the parties who DO want to know what was on the video.

Knowing that this young man allegedly raped a very young girl did nothing to enable anyone to identify him, IMO.

??? I went to post #36 and clicked on both links and they both still come up. Maybe I misunderstood?

There were 3 links in that post..don't know if it's against TOS to re-type the name

I wonder if the computer that hosted this video (most likely the computer in that basement) had some sort of IP masking technology? The reason I wonder this is because if the boy was just some random kid using the family computer to upload that video, LE would have been more easily able to track the IP (IMO). Would the average person know how to go about masking an IP address? It sounds like LE were only able to find this boy after a tip from the public; not through computer tracking.

Anyone know how that would work? Would the average person or kid know how to do that? I'm pretty average, and I don't know the first thing about how to make your IP address change. It sounds like there were some sophisticated computer skills at play here.

STEWART DAVID THOMAS HAGEN has been removed from NAMUS. Good catch Gracelin! Not certain that this is the boy, but it is very interesting that he has been removed as well as this "youth" has been ID'd.

I don't think it's that person. He has a tattoo on his left forearm. The boy in the video does not.

STEWART DAVID THOMAS HAGEN has been removed from NAMUS. Good catch Gracelin! Not certain that this is the boy, but it is very interesting that he has been removed as well as this "youth" has been ID'd.

very good catch! i cant imagine any other reason than it being the undentified boy.....

and now there is NOTHING out there on him....even the picture in the post is gone...

And if his picture was posted in post #36 it is gone too.

ETA: Every single thing related to that name is gone off the internet. Except WS and a private myspace page. Major clean up of that missing person. Wow!

I wonder if the computer that hosted this video (most likely the computer in that basement) had some sort of IP masking technology? The reason I wonder this is because if the boy was just some random kid using the family computer to upload that video, LE would have been more easily able to track the IP (IMO). Would the average person know how to go about masking an IP address? It sounds like LE were only able to find this boy after a tip from the public; not through computer tracking.

Anyone know how that would work? Would the average person or kid know how to do that? I'm pretty average, and I don't know the first thing about how to make your IP address change. It sounds like there were some sophisticated computer skills at play here.

it is super duper easy to mask your IP...plenty of free sites out there.....in this day and age, most kids would know how, IMO....no sophistication needed at all.

you can google ip masking or go to easy sites like hidemyass or hidden.cc plus a zillion more...

and then there is the whole darknet/deepweb where child *advertiser censored* is galore....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Recovered/Located OK - Endangered Runaway: Stewart Hagen (15) - Midwest City - 8-Nov-2011

--- On Tue, 3/6/12, posters@ncmec.org <posters@ncmec.org> wrote:

Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery - Oklahoma
To: <redacted>
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 8:37 AM

Dear Poster Partner:

Stewart Hagen missing from Stewart Hagen, OK, has been recovered. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster. Your participation in this program has made a valuable contribution to this recovery.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.
This guy? - I see he was recovered in March..? (if same guy as you were referring to)

That's assuming the video was located on a computer. It might have been found posted anonymously to the web. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member