WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STEWART DAVID THOMAS HAGEN has been removed from NAMUS. Good catch Gracelin! Not certain that this is the boy, but it is very interesting that he has been removed as well as this "youth" has been ID'd.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...THOMAS+HAGEN+missing&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I found a WS post from March 6th saying that he had been recovered. This might not be related to this case, as it seems he was recovered a few months ago. I'll keep searching, though...

Recovered/Located OK - Endangered Runaway: Stewart Hagen (15) - Midwest City - 8-Nov-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

But as of post #36 his name/picture was still online - so they must have just recently removed it.

One of the articles (wish I could remember which one :banghead:) had a sketch of a guy who was being wanted for sexual assault in MN. He looked like this kid,imo

It's not far fetched to think if this boy raped a little girl, he may have had other victims, imo.

One of the articles (wish I could remember which one :banghead:) had a sketch of a guy who was being wanted for sexual assault in MN. He looked like this kid,imo

It's not far fetched to think if this boy raped a little girl, he may have had other victims, imo.

i saw it too...it was on the article announcing the capture....and the comment section had a link to a FB group that had the pic!

on this group
https://www.facebook.com/MNBCA under June 22 post

I found a WS post from March 6th saying that he had been recovered. This might not be related to this case, as it seems he was recovered a few months ago. I'll keep searching, though...

Recovered/Located OK - Endangered Runaway: Stewart Hagen (15) - Midwest City - 8-Nov-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Did you find that by doing a search on WS? When I search his entire name in quotes on google, I get 3 pages of results and the only thing there is myspace, the missing site, and this thread. Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter, but it's weird to me.

i saw it too...it was on the article announcing the capture....and the comment section had a link to a FB group that had the pic!

on this group
https://www.facebook.com/MNBCA under June 22 post

I saw that too, and I think the similarity is strong. The age appears to be wrong though. The boy in the video does not look like he's in his late teens to me. The person in that sketch is described as late teens-early 20s. Of course, the video could be older, and/or the witnesses got the age of the person in the sketch wrong.

The sketch is here: https://www.facebook.com/MNBCA
June 22

I now have to ask: Do you do this kind of thing often? This frantic search to ID and locate someone? This is really intense, how do you do this? WOW

Did you find that by doing a search on WS? When I search his entire name in quotes on google, I get 3 pages of results and the only thing there is myspace, the missing site, and this thread. Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter, but it's weird to me.

I know it doesn't matter much, but that kind of crap drives me crazy, lol. To put your mind at ease: type "STEWART HAGEN missing" into google. The WS post should be the first result, lol. :seeya:

I now have to ask: Do you do this kind of thing often? This frantic search to ID and locate someone? This is really intense, how do you do this? WOW

I know. So many of the people on this thread have put in so much time and effort into this search.

I'm also amazed by LE who have to actually watch these horrible videos and then try to find the victims. Can you imagine having to sit through hours and hours of such horrible footage? I wouldn't be able to function; they'd have to send me to therapy for YEARS just to try to get over what I saw. There are some strong people out there.

IMO, Stewart Hagen has nothing to do with this case. I don't see anything odd about the missing/deleted entries - this was done at the request of his family who stated Stewart had been "recovered". Obviously the family wants no more public involvement, as is their right. "Recovered" does not make me think he was found alive, as in recovered from a kidnapper; it makes me think remains were recovered.

In any event, I think some of us are barking up the wrong tree on this one.:twocents:

I'm pretty sure the boy is CDS, whose pic is posted in comment #36. He's from Louisiana. When I googled his name it took me to a Sheriff's page, and the entire page was empty. And now that I look at his pic, it does look exactly like the boy in the video. Check out the earlobe on the right side of the page.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

I'm pretty sure the boy is Cosmo, whose pic is posted in comment #36. He's from Louisiana. When I googled his name it took me to a Sheriff's page, and the entire page was empty. And now that I look at his pic, it does look exactly like the boy in the video. Check out the earlobe on the right side of the page.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

That's the closest visual match I've seen yet, to be honest with you! Can we get more info on C****? All I've found is that he supposedly remained in the LA area as an endangered runaway, which would not put him anywhere near Wisconsin. He's also a bit older (17) than I believe the boy in the photos to be (probably more like 14) but he's a close physical match. What more do we know about C**** and are there any more photos? I'm off to sleuth....

IMO, we shouldn't be using this boy's first name as it is so unusual, it is obvious who you are referring to. He is still listed as an endangered runaway by NCMEC. We shouldn't try to publicly link him or any other endangered youth to the situation we have been discussing on this thread.

This looks like a match to me.

Attachments

• websleuthsabcd.jpg
    websleuthsabcd.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 165
That's the closest visual match I've seen yet, to be honest with you! Can we get more info on Cosmo? All I've found is that he supposedly remained in the LA area as an endangered runaway, which would not put him anywhere near Wisconsin. He's also a bit older (17) than I believe the boy in the photos to be (probably more like 14) but he's a close physical match. What more do we know about Cosmo and are there any more photos? I'm off to sleuth....

I haven't read every post on this thread, but I don't recall anyone saying the 'unidentified' boy in the video was from Wisconsin.

Search for "his name" and missing and you'll find several sites regarding him that are still up and running.

So far, all I've found is the same photo and all the websites have the same, generic info (DOB, date missing, he's suspected to be in LA, etc). Have you come across anything different?

I haven't read every post on this thread, but I don't recall anyone saying the 'unidentified' boy in the video was from Wisconsin.

The initial ICE release stated that they thought he was in Minnesota or Western Wisconsin. Today's report that states the boy was located doesn't say where they found him, but does mention Wisconsin state police as being involved in the investigation and says something about "state-level charges" being filed. It sounds to me like they found this boy in Wisconsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member