WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Special agents in St. Paul, Minnesota, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Washington D.C. — in cooperation with investigators from the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation — worked together to bring the teen into custody on June 25

This is interesting-so the online rumors a few days ago that this teen was ID'd and picked up were correct....anyone else remember the chatter?

WARNING Some of my post is graphic---To me ICE misled the public into thinking this boy was in danger-I don;t know how they could have thought that by looking at the video-b/c the stills show this boy raping this little girl & he was smiling in some of the stills.The stills never showed other adult-but shows the boy looking at the webcam..I am glad they caught him & the little girl is safe -but angry they lied to the public about him!!!MOOC

This could be an interesting turn of events now that LE has identified the boy in the photos as being a perpetrator. I must admit that I was firmly on the side of "victim until LE says he is no longer a victim." I guess we have word now that they consider basement boy to be a perpetrator. I presume he will get tried as an adult, given what we know.

The assistant district attorney said that they will be pursuing a waiver to try the suspect in adult court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sement-identified-law-enforcement-danger.html

The little girl is now safe and that is all I need to know. Names are not important at this time, to me.

Perhaps the story was couched by ICE the way it was out of fear for safety of the boy and the little girl. We don't know who else was involved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sement-identified-law-enforcement-danger.html

charges were filed against a juvenile suspect

a 7 count charge was filed todayin Winnebago County Circuit Court in the juvenile division in connection with this case.

not surprised. pretty much corroborates the video [stills]. i would not want anyone to see them (so dont go looking)....but it was pretty obvious IMO he was a predator...

The first four counts are first-degree sexual assault of a child, the fifth count is the sexual exploitation of a child and the remaining two involve exposing genitals to a child.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ied-law-enforcement-danger.html#ixzz1z92MVQv7

WITH that said......of course he is more than likely a victim of abuse himself. but i dont believe this was orchestrated by anyone other than himself....i dont believe he was held captive and forced to rape this little girl....

I hate that things turned out the way that they did for everyone involved...including this boy who also has a long road ahead of him bc of his actions. I do not know who the little girl is ...a sibling,a neighbor, a relative, a family friend? I can only hope she is the only victim and that there hasn't been more. I still would like to know who the person on the other end of the computer was.

Holy cow.

I just realized there was a hint. It revolves around labeling the boy as "endangered" in the original press release. I believe LE has known his identity all along, just not where he was hiding out in particular, so they led the public to believe he was unsafe, when it was really the small child who was unsafe. Technically, he is an "endangered runaway" but he was not the one "endangered" in this situation.

I don't want to violate TOS, so those who have been following closely, have seen the other stills and the various possible identities posted here should understand.

not surprised. pretty much corroborates the video [stills]. i would not want anyone to see them (so dont go looking)....but it was pretty obvious IMO he was a predator...

WITH that said......of course he is more than likely a victim of abuse himself. but i dont believe this was orchestrated by anyone other than himself....i dont believe he was held captive and forced to rape this little girl....

I agree. He posted this online to a wide audience who enjoy kiddie *advertiser censored*, imo Sickos!

I'm a little frustrated that his name is not being released nor clearer pictures of him. What if there are other victims who haven't come forward yet? The only reason I can think of that they won't release his name is because the little girl may be related and have the same last name so it's to protect her identity (??) I'd still like to know where the parents are! They released the name of that other child who raped his little sister, why not this kid?

Ugh!

Or, ICE was trying to coerce the teen or those who know him by implying he was/is a victim as well. Maybe he is, I dont know. If they are trying him as an adult, then they believe firmly that he knows and knew right from wrong.

Holy cow.

I just realized there was a hint. It revolves around labeling the boy as "endangered" in the original press release. I believe LE has known his identity all along, just not where he was hiding out in particular, so they led the public to believe he was unsafe, when it was really the small child who was unsafe. Technically, he is an "endangered runaway" but he was not the one "endangered" in this situation.

I don't want to violate TOS, so those who have been following closely, have seen the other stills and the various possible identities posted here should understand.

I don't think he's a missing child. He had all his equipment set up in the basement and perhaps the child he raped is a sibling or relative or even a neighbour he may have been babysitting.

I haven't seen the video so my assumption is based on what has been posted here.

Or, ICE was trying to coerce the teen or those who know him by implying he was/is a victim as well. Maybe he is, I dont know. If they are trying him as an adult, then they believe firmly that he knows and knew right from wrong.

Yes. If they try him as an adult we will get to see the booking photo and know if it is him. Then we can find out the story behind this.

We will find out the story. Unfortunately for his victim, they will only be able to hold onto that info for so long before it gets out into the media anyway. We have a story running on the board currently of a brother who raped his 23 month old sister, along with some of his friends...as in they participated as well. He was tried as an adult and convicted last Friday I believe. His name is everywhere, although her name has not been released. He was 15 when he committed the crime.

"a 7 count charge was filed today in Winnebago County Circuit Court"

According to Wikipedia, Winnebago Co, WI is located in eastern WI, has a population of 164,000 people and includes the following cities and towns:

Algoma
Appleton
Black Wolf
Clayton
Menasha (town)
Menasha
Neenah (town)
Neenah
Nekimi
Nepeuskun
Omro (town)
Omro
Oshkosh (town)
Oshkosh
Poygan
Rushford
Utica
Vinland
Winchester
Winneconne (town)
Winneconne
Wolf River

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnebago_County,_Wisconsin

It's interesting that this is being handled by the Winnebago courts. That county is definitely not in Western Wisconsin. I wonder if that's where this boy lived? Or maybe they moved the case?

It's interesting that this is being handled by the Winnebago courts. That county is definitely not in Western Wisconsin. I wonder if that's where this boy lived? Or maybe they moved the case?

My bet is the boy lived in Winnebago County.

We had the amateur kiddie *advertiser censored* in the basement aspect correct. :( [Not something you want to be correct about] I do think that part of the 'distortion' of the pic is that if a parent/adult recognized him from the get go and figured out what he was doing, they may have killed/assaulted him in a revenge thing or, conversely, hidden him to keep him from being arrested. I'm just grateful that the little girl is safe and if to disclose his identity would reveal her's then it should be kept confidential. We can only hope that she will not be scarred physically or emotionally from this. There is no way to retract *advertiser censored*, once it is on the web; this video will outlive her and that is very sad.

Charges are filed in the county the crime happened. If he chooses to be tried in a trial, they can move that to a different county if they feel the jury selections would be biased from the filed charges county. That won't happen as I feel the details are going to be very hush hush, plus you'd hope the boy would be smart and plead guilty. They have the video most likely.

The mystery boy is from Oshkosh, WI. He is 20 years old. It wasn't too hard to find the info. He also has a Facebook page, and when you see his photo you'll recognize him.

If he is 20 wonder why they are not releasing his name. I have not been able to follow since he has been identified. Can you give me a hint as to what I need to search for to find him?

If he is 20 wonder why they are not releasing his name. I have not been able to follow since he has been identified. Can you give me a hint as to what I need to search for to find him?

Perhaps his name isn't being released because he was a minor when the crime occurred? He has been charged, according to reports, but does that mean he has been arrested as well?

The mystery boy is from Oshkosh, WI. He is 20 years old. It wasn't too hard to find the info. He also has a MySpace page, and when you see his photo you'll recognize him.

Do you have a link to where you found this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member