Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to thos court records, he's only 17

can someone post the case # ? i cant find what it is yall are looking at...

I'm confused. lol
if he is 20 why were charges filed in juvenile court? he is an adult.... ?

[this is why links are important to back up "news" given *wink* ]

I don't provide links unless I get info from a media source, which I did not. I searched court records for Winnebago County, WI, contacted someone who spoke off the record and confirmed information I already had.

FYI, there was more than one person arrested in connection with this case.

Does anyone know what the bolded part means?

Exposing genitals - Child as actor/close age of actor and child

He has a record!! He was arrested on
May 10 for

947.01(1)

Disorderly Conduct - County/Municipality

May 22 for
948.10(1)(b)

Exposing genitals - Child as actor/close age of actor and child

:(

I see those, but I don't see the current charges. I don't know if this is the right one.

I think it means the "actor" is the one committing the offense? /MOO I don't know for sure

From:http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/948/10

948.10  Exposing genitals or pubic area.
(1) Whoever, for purposes of sexual arousal or sexual gratification, causes a child to expose genitals or pubic area or exposes genitals or pubic area to a child is guilty of the following:
(a) Except as provided in par. (b), a Class I felony.
(b) A Class A misdemeanor if any of the following applies:
1. The actor is a child when the violation occurs.
2. At the time of the violation, the actor had not attained the age of 19 years and was not more than 4 years older than the child.

Thanks! So if this is our guy, he is 17 yrs old but definitely more than 4 years older than the victim so I don't understand. I don't know how we know this is our ICE guy.

in my googling i find all kinds of other news about other people being arrested in Wisconsin...including..... lol

Jan 10, 2012 – Police in Wisconsin said an unusually named man, Beezow Doo-Doo
Zopittybop-Bop-Bop
, was arrested
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/01/10/Man-with-unusual-name-arrested-in-Wis/UPI-96881326216788/

lol
but nothing on our perp.....

LOL. That's awesome. Hmm, i haven't found much searching through MySpace so if anyone has any further sleuthing info I'd appreciate it ;)

LOL. That's awesome. Hmm, i haven't found much searching through MySpace so if anyone has any further sleuthing info I'd appreciate it ;)

Found CL's myspace. He looks different but it could be the hair. Also he has a mole above his lip

I don't provide links unless I get info from a media source, which I did not. I searched court records for Winnebago County, WI, contacted someone who spoke off the record and confirmed information I already had.

FYI, there was more than one person arrested in connection with this case.

Info is incorrect. DOB is on the court records. And links to cross referenced cases. The other case is listed as a cell phone.

Choose Group File under search options and arrest date - to see associated addresses {if any}.

The Myspace I found on the CJL kind of looks like him except he has on glasses. This picture he looks a little younger, maybe 14 to 16 when the picture was taken. Wonder if it is him or not.

I personally think this kids name should be out there even if he is tried in Juvie court because. Any boy who can do this to a "BABY" and she is still a baby in my eyes will end up later in life doing worse. I've heard experts state that SO cannot be rehibilated. This kid if tried in Juvie court will only learn next time to not leave evidence and do away with his victim. We all know that Juvie court doesn't hand down tough sentencing either. Also, question here...if he is tried as a Juvie, and found guilty, what sentencing is he looking at? 2 years to 5 years only?

How can you be sure? These charges listed currently for began in March, with a summons on 5/22 and first court appearance this month.
How can he be the one? Why would DHS/ICE need help if he was already in the court system?

fwiw...I don't think it's the same guy in this case. The unidentified accused in this case has 7 charges against him. The one in the court documents only has one charge and was already in the court system back in May.

This ones attorney is entered as of 6-12-12. Our teen wasnt even arrested until 6/25/12.

MSM indicated that he was arrested on 6/25/12.

And this is the link I found for Winnebago County Court-it has civil, criminal etc...

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl

I have been combing through charges filed within a week of 6/24/12 that are criminal or felonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks