WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The minute I saw the (very explicit) stills from the video, I knew what the general story would turn out to be. I knew this, because at one time *I* was that little girl, and the perpetrator was my brother. It happened on a regular basis (weekly) for SIX YEARS (from the time I was 5 years old, and he was 14). I could tell from her demeanor, that it had likely happened to her many times before. For anyone who says: "But, he probably had it done to him, so we need to be understanding...he's a victim too", I say BULL**** The young man in the photos is OLD ENOUGH to not only know that what he's doing is wrong, but to have the character to say: "No. I won't inflict this on anyone else." I knew, when I saw the JERK smiling and laughing, and adjusting his laptop, that he was nothing but a predator. I hope the little girl gets the help she will surely need, because it's a life sentence for the victim. I consider myself "lucky", because thankfully I was being abused in the pre-Internet years. BTW, my parents were lovely, normal people...and actually in the house, when my brother committed many of his crimes. Predators are that cunning.

So when they said "adult involved", they meant him, eh? Btw lurking here since this mystery broke, and think what you guys do is great:)

So when they said "adult involved", they meant him, eh? Btw lurking here since this mystery broke, and think what you guys do is great:)

Welcome Fromthebd-I also think the adult is someone on the webcam.He was showing this to someone-I hope they find out who!!

The mystery boy is from Oshkosh, WI. He is 20 years old. It wasn't too hard to find the info. He also has a MySpace page, and when you see his photo you'll recognize him.

where did you obtain this information? i cant seem to find any new news on this revealing age and origin of him...

The minute I saw the (very explicit) stills from the video, I knew what the general story would turn out to be. I knew this, because at one time *I* was that little girl, and the perpetrator was my brother. It happened on a regular basis (weekly) for SIX YEARS (from the time I was 5 years old, and he was 14). I could tell from her demeanor, that it had likely happened to her many times before. For anyone who says: "But, he probably had it done to him, so we need to be understanding...he's a victim too", I say BULL**** The young man in the photos is OLD ENOUGH to not only know that what he's doing is wrong, but to have the character to say: "No. I won't inflict this on anyone else." I knew, when I saw the JERK smiling and laughing, and adjusting his laptop, that he was nothing but a predator. I hope the little girl gets the help she will surely need, because it's a life sentence for the victim. I consider myself "lucky", because thankfully I was being abused in the pre-Internet years. BTW, my parents were lovely, normal people...and actually in the house, when my brother committed many of his crimes. Predators are that cunning.

Angel-I am sorry you had to go through that.
I also agree about how it would turn out-he was smiling & showing the video to someone-I knew he was the perp!!

This is what I'm searching... (on google) site:myspace.com "oshkosh" and "20 years old" and "male"

The mystery boy is from Oshkosh, WI. He is 20 years old. It wasn't too hard to find the info. He also has a MySpace page, and when you see his photo you'll recognize him.

I'm confused. lol
if he is 20 why were charges filed in juvenile court? he is an adult.... ?

[this is why links are important to back up "news" given *wink* ]

I'm confused. lol
if he is 20 why were charges filed in juvenile court? he is a full fledged adult.... ?

[this is why links are important to back up "news" given *wink* ]

I am thinking b/c LE said the video was made between 18-24 months ago-so that would make him juvie when the crimes were committed-I'm just guessing here

Ok syra. Do you know if myspace updates ages as time goes on? Check 18 years old?

I am thinking b/c LE said the video was made between 18-24 months ago-so that would make him juvie when the crimes were committed-I'm just guessing here

its a good guess.....

i dont know....im still searching for verification of this new info....
i must be tired, my sleuthing sucks right now lol i should be reading up on tom & katie instead....that requires less brain use! lol

How can I find the zip code for oshkosh?
I found one-looking through the pics now

I thought they had a 'youth' in custody ...

of course, he could have easily fudged his age on ms

IDK-The pics on here are not that good-I am going my memory to-I need to find the pic LE put out to see if I can compare them-I know he may look different now

first page of this thread has those pics.

Search Winnebago County, Wisconsin Circuit Court info and you'll find him eventually. First initial is C, last initial is L. Look for charges filed within the past couple of weeks for a sexual offense involving a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member