WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still curious as to why ICE needed the public's help. It sounds like they were looking into this for a bit

I'm still curious as to why ICE needed the public's help. It sounds like they were looking into this for a bit

If the ice boy is JM and not DM maybe they did not know who/where he was. They had DM on their radar according to the warrants for the FB account. Still not totally sure these cases are related or not.

I think it is more likely than not that these cases aren't even related.
From what I can tell the only real match is that they are both from same state.

If the ice boy is JM and not DM maybe they did not know who/where he was. They had DM on their radar according to the warrants for the FB account. Still not totally sure these cases are related or not.

Perhaps they found this video on DM's computer? I'm just amazed by the sleuthing you guys have done! Great job!

I think the boy in the picture resembles JM much more than DM, but there are some DM pictures where I can see a resemblance to the video images. It's all very strange.

I have tried to read this thread as much as possible....I hope I am not repeating someone, but here is what I think...FWIW

ICE was really looking for DM...I am not sure if the stills are of DM or the minor JM but the stills do favor both boys, especially DM's later pics.

What confuses me and makes me think these MAY not be related is this.....ICE says there are 7 charges filed against a juvenil in Winnebego County. It appears JM lives in Manitowoc county.

But what about this scenario? Aren't DM and JM's parents divorced? Dad lives in Manitowoc.....Is it possible Mom lives in Winnebago County and that is where JM lives?

I am beginning to believe ICE was looking for DM who has been in Florida according to the mugshot and they could not find him.

The five charges are against DM who is in jail now in Florida.

The seven charges are against the juvenile JM. Maybe crimes committed in Manitowoc but he lives in Winnebago. Or vice-versa. Crime committed in Winnebago and lives in Manitowoc. Either way, I believe there is a good possibility one of these boys is the basement boy ICE was looking for and they are both invlolved. I will leave it at that. If that is the case, what this family is going through is awful. So sad.

BBM, and I totally agree. ICE's plea of identifying the boy in the original LE pictures has been answered a long time ago (the 25th).

But, one more thing to add... And I apologize if I inadvertently restart the thread, because it looks like it's ending, but...

According to one small post in a prank-calling thread I found via Google, DM raped his little brother. This could mean...

1) the 5 charges against DM could be for his assault of his little brother, and

2) the little brother, who most of us believe to be the ICE boy, really was abused himself -- this means that the original idea, that people who commit acts such as those of ICE boy's were once victims themselves, is more or less confirmed.

But honestly, I think I'm done. This family is already torn enough, and they don't need us snooping around their private affairs. I was already satisfied when ICE announced that the boy was identified, and I had no idea this thread would continue on after that (still new here).

If anyone would like to see the post I found that information from, just type in "DM" stickam in Google, make sure to put quotations around DM's name (and I was looking for that video y'all were talking about, in case you were wondering where the "stickam" part came from). There really isn't anything important there besides that one statement I already said, but there it is.

But yeah, I'm done. I usually don't get "into" things such as this, but something about those first two LE pictures just drew me in. As a final note, I would just like to express my amazement at what you Sleuthers do - I'm positive that something in this entire thread helped ICE identify the boy - and I still can't get over the fact that you spend your precious hours trying to help others you've never met, never seen, before. It is communities like this that restore my faith in humanity.. (That sounds so cheesy, lol, but I'll go with it!) Bye everyone!

before I google that, what's a prank-calling thread? what kind of site is it? is it one likely to have viruses?

before I google that, what's a prank-calling thread? what kind of site is it? is it one likely to have viruses?

It is a site that has a discussion type forum where people post about prank calls. The poster was saying to someone else - hey remember when you called that kid from my school DM who raped his little brother - and then he goes on to tell about how they called his mom and told her they found *advertiser censored* on her computer and told her to go to a certain website and she did while they were on the phone with her. So it was a prank call to the Mom of DM to get her to go to a site. I believe they were joking around about *advertiser censored* found on the computer but the comment about the kid at his school DM who raped his brother was not part of the prank.

I have tried to read this thread as much as possible....I hope I am not repeating someone, but here is what I think...FWIW

ICE was really looking for DM...I am not sure if the stills are of DM or the minor JM but the stills do favor both boys, especially DM's later pics.

What confuses me and makes me think these MAY not be related is this.....ICE says there are 7 charges filed against a juvenil in Winnebego County. It appears JM lives in Manitowoc county.

But what about this scenario? Aren't DM and JM's parents divorced? Dad lives in Manitowoc.....Is it possible Mom lives in Winnebago County and that is where JM lives?

I am beginning to believe ICE was looking for DM who has been in Florida according to the mugshot and they could not find him.

The five charges are against DM who is in jail now in Florida.

The seven charges are against the juvenile JM. Maybe crimes committed in Manitowoc but he lives in Winnebago. Or vice-versa. Crime committed in Winnebago and lives in Manitowoc. Either way, I believe there is a good possibility one of these boys is the basement boy ICE was looking for and they are both invlolved. I will leave it at that. If that is the case, what this family is going through is awful. So sad.

BBM...I was also confused about the counties. I just google mapped it, and it appears that the two counties are next two each other. I don't know if that helps (or even if it matters), since I'm still confused, lol.

Neither of these counties are in Western Wisconsin. They're on the eastern side of the state.

It is a site that has a discussion type forum where people post about prank calls. The poster was saying to someone else - hey remember when you called that kid from my school DM who raped his little brother - and then he goes on to tell about how they called his mom and told her they found *advertiser censored* on her computer and told her to go to a certain website and she did while they were on the phone with her. So it was a prank call to the Mom of DM to get her to go to a site. I believe they were joking around about *advertiser censored* found on the computer but the comment about the kid at his school DM who raped his brother was not part of the prank.

Yikes. That's pretty bad, especially considering what is happening now.

I am beginning to think AJB may be a victim. Also they had a warrant for 2 facebook accounts. One for DAM (his name spelled out) and one for A.D.M. with a DOB of 0X/XX/1998. I do see a relative with those initials (ADM) but not sure what the deal is. Maybe he had another FB account under a variation of his name (middle, first, last) and used that different birth date.

I misunderstood earlier -and I was thinking the ADM with 1998 birth date was his younger brother that we see in the pics. But his name starts with J.

I just really feel like the ice photo matches the younger brother (J) and not DAM who went to boot camp and who these charges are against.

Sorry for the misinformation yesterday - my "good authority" with the court turned out to have gotten her cases messed up.

From what I've seen on FB photos, DAM identifies JM as his cousin, not his brother.

JM looks very much like the mystery teen to me.

OK-well then I think it is falling a little bit more into place...seeing as how there seems to be a belief that there was an adult involved as well as a very young child and the teen. Although, DAM would have been 17 right?

It said he is a sailor now...so I'm assuming he went to boot camp and is now in the navy...

Joined the Navy, went off to boot camp, school (possibly) and busted (apparently), but there are commands where he could be stationed in Pensacola for a few years.

when you join the US military, you go to boot camp, then you go to your tech school for training into whatever field you joined into, then you go to your active duty base..... :)

Like Prima said, they go to boot camp (Great Lakes) and then on to "A" school. There are schools located at the training center in Pensacola, then they go on to the Fleet after school (if they are designated - chosen their job/rate).

I've been behind on this case for well over a week (sick and in hospital) and I'm still so far behind. I don't know who DAM or MAD or whatever his initials are, but well done to whoever ID'd him! I'm glad they are off the streets and I pray for this little girl's mental and physical well-being.

Sorry for the misinformation yesterday - my "good authority" with the court turned out to have gotten her cases messed up.

From what I've seen on FB photos, DAM identifies JM as his cousin, not his brother.

JM looks very much like the mystery teen to me.

DAM and JM are brothers per the child support case online. There is a cousin or uncle JM also (different first name).

DAM and JM are brothers per the child support case online. There is a cousin or uncle JM also (different first name).

Okay, got it.

If DAM was the adult behind the scenes, so to speak, I wonder why he wasn't charged with sexual exploitation of a minor? Not that his charges aren't atrocious, but usually when child *advertiser censored* is involved, the sexual exploitation charge usually shows up.

OK-well then I think it is falling a little bit more into place...seeing as how there seems to be a belief that there was an adult involved as well as a very young child and the teen. Although, DAM would have been 17 right?

I'm pretty sure DAM would have been 18 at the time -- still an adult. And, even if he was 17 and a few, I think the DA would have pursued adult charges.

I'm 99.99% certain JM is basement boy, FWIW. We've thrown around a lot of photos, a lot of names, and I struggled to push those puzzle pieces into the larger frame, as they just never quite fit -- even DAM (he came closest to fitting but never did in the end). It was when I was looking through photos of DAM that I locked eyes with his younger brother and the hair literally stood up on the back of my neck. I got chills.

Looking through more of JM's photos, it is more than clear in my mind that this is basement boy. And, I don't think there are any loose ends in regards to what DAM has been charged with or why ICE reached out to the public.

I do believe that, on some level, JM was groomed and coerced by his brother and, likely, other adults. Regardless, I am grateful the girl is safe from further harm and, now that she has been identified by the system, I am hopeful she will get counseling and help.

I do think basement boy has finally been identified by this WS team and I am hopeful that a family in need of services has been identified and will receive the structure, supports, and assistance they so obviously need. With prayers.....

Rouge

I'm pretty sure DAM would have been 18 at the time -- still an adult. And, even if he was 17 and a few, I think the DA would have pursued adult charges.

I'm 99.99% certain JM is basement boy, FWIW. We've thrown around a lot of photos, a lot of names, and I struggled to push those puzzle pieces into the larger frame, as they just never quite fit -- even DAM (he came closest to fitting but never did in the end). It was when I was looking through photos of DAM that I locked eyes with his younger brother and the hair literally stood up on the back of my neck. I got chills.

Looking through more of JM's photos, it is more than clear in my mind that this is basement boy. And, I don't think there are any loose ends in regards to what DAM has been charged with or why ICE reached out to the public.

I do believe that, on some level, JM was groomed and coerced by his brother and, likely, other adults. Regardless, I am grateful the girl is safe from further harm and, now that she has been identified by the system, I am hopeful she will get counseling and help.

I do think basement boy has finally been identified by this WS team and I am hopeful that a family in need of services has been identified and will receive the structure, supports, and assistance they so obviously need. With prayers.....

Rouge

This has not been an easy thread, I'm almost glad we aren't following a trial, at least not yet.

Looking at pictures over the weekend, I just find myself shaking my head. I don't know why...

One thing I am noting, because I did not view the video 'stills', I thought the young girl, the victim was older and had darker hair. That is not what I have seen this weekend [without going into details about victim/pics]. Anyone who has seen the stills do they reconcile with what is available online at any of DAM's sites?

I do not think JM is the boy that ICE was trying to identify; there are just far too many inconsistencies for it to be him, IMO. I think it's more likely that DAM has nothing to do with ICE boy and that the charges against him are primarily related to the person born on xx-xx-1998.

Just like many of you, I've looked and speculated and looked and speculated and... you get it...over and over... the only thing I know for certain... my eyes are very tired. I feel both anger and pity for JM. Sickening circumstances for all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968