WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the "Stickam" video and it seems our "DM" spent a lot of time getting his camera angles just right. I agree that his brother, "JM" looks like the boy in the original video, but it wouldn't surprise me if both of these animals were doing the same thing to little children. Too bad there's no death penalty for these offenses, because these predators don't belong in society. In addition to their victims, they've also destroyed their families' lives, as I'm sure they'll have to move.

Well I disagree.

It was because of those screenshots that I was able to identify certain things in the room and about the kids themselves that helped me find a potential match for the boy.

I don't know if it will turn out to actually be him, but if it does, it is 100% due to those screenshots.

The person didn't have to blur them at all. If they wanted to they could have kept it all to themselves and shared it with their friends and online *advertiser censored* traders and never put himself on the line to help.
But he did put himself on the line to help, and someone on here thought he should be punished for that.
In a perfect world these things wouldn't exist. But we don't live in a perfect world and we are not hall monitors who need to REPORT every thing that is technically illegal. Yes it was illegal and maybe not ideal but that doesn't automatically make it wrong.

And another thing...LE isn't "God". They are flawed human beings just like us. They don't make the right call everytime and they don't always have good intentions. So honestly someone in LE watching the video isn't somehow morally superior to any of us watching it for the purpose of IDing the kids.

Again, not everything that is illegal is immoral and not everything that is immoral is illegal.

When slavery was legal would we have a slave just because "LE" said we could? No.
Would we do the right thing and help free slaves even though it was illegal and actually considered "theft of property?" Yes.

Sometimes we have to do the right thing even if its illegal.
I personally didn't have the courage to find the video and watch it and upload illegal photos but I sure respect the person who did.

I've only seen blurred pics and I woke up in the middle of a terrible nightmare today because of it. I can't imagine what he might be going through having actually seen the video.

And I'm rambling pointlessly now...
I don't see anything 'pointless' or 'rambling' in what you said. If you have an opinion you strongly believe in and want to go on record with it, more power to you. You spit right out what you wanted to, so stand by it if that's what you believe.
I don't know that I agree/disagree what you stated, but I do admire you for saying what you feel.

More than most, I understand this tension. This is surreal if you have never dealt with it before. It's like you have jumped off of a cliff into some kind of dark dank uglieness. You cant unsee the images and you realize it is one thing to talk about it and speculate-it is another thing to see it. Especially since, at least on screen, no one is holding a gun to everyone's head.

Just because you can't see the gun, it doesn't mean it's not there.

Well finally I saw DM myspace page and all the photo's however since I do not have a FB page anymore, I cannot see his stuff on there.

Not sure this is them or not.

Thanks, Ima. Realizing that JM is a minor, I'm leaning towards letting the matter rest myself. I think I've satisfied my own curiosity to the extent that I'm comfortable with. I'm fairly convinced that DM and possibly JM are involved. If not, we just may never know. The families involved are deserve their privacy and since there is no longer an immediate danger for anyone involved, I'm ready to let this one go.

I'll check back if there are any major development/news. Otherwise, take care all!

but the dad posting about grilling meat & loving it medium-rare is really odd ... who would care enough about dinner to post about it when something so tragic is happening in his family? one son arrested, another one possibly charged (who, incidentally is also posting on his dad's meat -loving status update), and another minor family member possibly a victim?

this doesn't make sense & the only way it does make sense to me is if they don't know about the older son's arrest and if the younger boy is not ICE boy

JMO

I am leaning toward the theory that stepdad doesn't know about the arrest and younger boy is not involved.

Other thoughts I'd like to throw out there -
Washington DC is involved because ICE is involved. I don't think it has anything to do with anyone being in the military.

Perhaps there is no "charge" information because ICE boy was charged by ICE and therefore, it won't show on the Wisconsin site we have been searching.

I have looked at all charges for birth dates 1991 to present. The only person with charges for this activity is DAM.

I am sure everyone has covered this-DAM was listed on his mugshot as being an out of state fugitive. He was picked up in FL, IIRC. All of this is pretty provocative regarding the ICE teen. My hang up is that the teen in the stills looks much younger to me....I cant join in the speculation regarding his brother because the leap is too big for me and then we would be speaking about another child...truly a child. It is one thing to be discussing someone charged with felonys from WI who is now an adult in spite of being a teen in 2010. The rest I just cant do. :(

Can someone clarify something for me? How come, if DAM is connected with this case, was the case filed with the Manitowoc county when the MSM clearly said it was filed with the Winnebago county?

"The Wisconsin District Attorney's office said today that a 7-count charge was filed today in Winnebago County Circuit Court in the juvenile division in connection with this case."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sement-identified-law-enforcement-danger.html

TIA

Can someone clarify something for me? How come, if DAM is connected with this case, was the case filed with the Manitowoc county when the MSM clearly said it was filed with the Winnebago county?

"The Wisconsin District Attorney's office said today that a 7-count charge was filed today in Winnebago County Circuit Court in the juvenile division in connection with this case."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sement-identified-law-enforcement-danger.html

TIA

This is the million dollar question. Either the story is correct or LE has intentionally misled the public which they are free to do. And they do often, at least in my experience.

TIA

This is the million dollar question. Either the story is correct or LE has intentionally misled the public which they are free to do. And they do often, at least in my experience.

From the clerk of the courts website-

Are all court records open to the public?

No. All records in juvenile proceedings are sealed. Some types of investigations/court proceedings such as John Doe proceedings can be closed records. However, all criminal complaints in adult cases are public records.

So we could be spinning our wheels. The DAM thing is pretty provocative, however.

If you think you have additional information to share, here is the ICE contact information:
Tips will remain anonymous, ICE said. Anyone with information is asked to call the ICE Tip Line, which is staffed 24 hours a day, at 866-347-2423. Locally, people can also call Homeland Security Investigations at 952-853-2690 and selection option 1 and then option 4 to leave a message for the duty agent.
Tips can be emailed to SPMduty@ice.dhs.gov or submitted online at www.ice.gov/tips/

Here is the ADA listed on the Clerk of the Courts website. She handles child abuse, *advertiser censored*graphy, exploitation cases:
Tracy Paider, Assistant District Attorney

Education

• Bachelor of Arts from University of Wisconsin - Platteville 1998
  • Juris Doctor from Marquette University 2004

Contact Info

http://www.co.winnebago.wi.us/district-attorney/prosecution/crimes-against-children

TIA

I firmly believe that DAM is not the one in the ICE photo. And, as I've mentioned previously, DAM has 5 counts against him, not 7. As believe mentioned, some files are sealed. I believe this to be the case in this situation.

Thanks, Ima. Realizing that JM is a minor, I'm leaning towards letting the matter rest myself. I think I've satisfied my own curiosity to the extent that I'm comfortable with. I'm fairly convinced that DM and possibly JM are involved. If not, we just may never know. The families involved are deserve their privacy and since there is no longer an immediate danger for anyone involved, I'm ready to let this one go.

I'll check back if there are any major development/news. Otherwise, take care all!

BBM, and I totally agree. ICE's plea of identifying the boy in the original LE pictures has been answered a long time ago (the 25th).

But, one more thing to add... And I apologize if I inadvertently restart the thread, because it looks like it's ending, but...

According to one small post in a prank-calling thread I found via Google, DM raped his little brother. This could mean...

1) the 5 charges against DM could be for his assault of his little brother, and

2) the little brother, who most of us believe to be the ICE boy, really was abused himself -- this means that the original idea, that people who commit acts such as those of ICE boy's were once victims themselves, is more or less confirmed.

But honestly, I think I'm done. This family is already torn enough, and they don't need us snooping around their private affairs. I was already satisfied when ICE announced that the boy was identified, and I had no idea this thread would continue on after that (still new here).

If anyone would like to see the post I found that information from, just type in "DM" stickam in Google, make sure to put quotations around DM's name (and I was looking for that video y'all were talking about, in case you were wondering where the "stickam" part came from). There really isn't anything important there besides that one statement I already said, but there it is.

But yeah, I'm done. I usually don't get "into" things such as this, but something about those first two LE pictures just drew me in. As a final note, I would just like to express my amazement at what you Sleuthers do - I'm positive that something in this entire thread helped ICE identify the boy - and I still can't get over the fact that you spend your precious hours trying to help others you've never met, never seen, before. It is communities like this that restore my faith in humanity.. (That sounds so cheesy, lol, but I'll go with it!) Bye everyone!

Stupid question alert.

It appears family is very pleased with boot camp graduation and congratulations with cake and celebration.

I thought boot camp was a bad thing? Is it military? Do kids go to boot camp before they graduate to US military?

when you join the US military, you go to boot camp, then you go to your tech school for training into whatever field you joined into, then you go to your active duty base..... :)

BBM, and I totally agree. ICE's plea of identifying the boy in the original LE pictures has been answered a long time ago (the 25th).

But, one more thing to add... And I apologize if I inadvertently restart the thread, because it looks like it's ending, but...

According to one small post in a prank-calling thread I found via Google, DM raped his little brother. This could mean...

2) the little brother, who most of us believe to be the ICE boy, really was abused himself -- this means that the original idea, that people who commit acts such as those of ICE boy's were once victims themselves, is more or less confirmed.

But honestly, I think I'm done. This family is already torn enough, and they don't need us snooping around their private affairs. I was already satisfied when ICE announced that the boy was identified, and I had no idea this thread would continue on after that (still new here).

If anyone would like to see the post I found that information from, just type in "DM" stickam in Google, make sure to put quotations around DM's name (and I was looking for that video y'all were talking about, in case you were wondering where the "stickam" part came from). There really isn't anything important there besides that one statement I already said, but there it is.

But yeah, I'm done. I usually don't get "into" things such as this, but something about those first two LE pictures just drew me in. As a final note, I would just like to express my amazement at what you Sleuthers do - I'm positive that something in this entire thread helped ICE identify the boy - and I still can't get over the fact that you spend your precious hours trying to help others you've never met, never seen, before. It is communities like this that restore my faith in humanity.. (That sounds so cheesy, lol, but I'll go with it!) Bye everyone!

Yikes!! This DAM has some serious issues. He looks like a normal happy friendly kid in all the photos I saw. (I didn't watch his video!) Did someone report the video? I think so.

ETA: And that post was back in 2008. So if true, this stuff has been going on for along time.

Yikes!! This DAM has some serious issues. He looks like a normal happy friendly kid in all the photos I saw. (I didn't watch his video!) Did someone report the video? I think so.

ETA: And that post was back in 2008. So if true, this stuff has been going on for along time.

I did.

One or both brothers was seeing a child psychiatrist and psychologist and both were taking medication per the divorce proceedings on the court site (2004-2006). It's too bad these crimes committed by DAM could not have been prevented.

Great sleuthing yourself! Great post, and I hope you consider sticking around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse