WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That freakin' lampshade from the cropped stills is really bothering me. It's one of the most distinctive things in the room. Probably grasping at straws....as if identifying the lampshade would help anything.

Sorry for those who don't know what i'm talking about. The pics of it are not allowed to be posted here.

What could that squiggley thing be?

i thought it looks like a childs lamp with snakes on it

I was able to confirm that the parents of DAM are divorced. The dad MM is married to DM and we see FB accts for both of them. They both have pics of the little boy "K".

Earlier when I did a reverse address search of the address on the court page, I got people with a different last name (its offline and I cannot remember the mans name but hers is KS - I think she is the Mom). I then found records of her name being both KM as well as KS. The document I found is for a "notice of sheriff's sale" - I think it is a foreclosure on their house but it was cancelled. That was dated 07/06/2011. I think since that address is listed in the court doc for DAM, those brothers live with their mom and a possible step dad. I do not think they live with Dad (MM and step Mom DM and baby K).

So maybe baby girl "O" is Mom's (KS) and step dad's. She was born in 10/2009 so would be not quite 3 yrs old.

That's the only thing that is concerning me. With all those public profiles, you'd think I'd find at least one family member who was "disturbed" or upset over the recent happenings within their family circle. I have not found one post indicating anything is wrong.

The thermometer pic can have mixed meaning, imo. JM posted OK. Makes no sense to what dad posted.....or does it?

Interestingly, a family member posted the breaking news of Sandusky case on their wall.......

Gosh this is all so disturbing.

I'm trying to get into white pages to find neighbors that may have little girls but it keeps saying they are currently off line....

Stupid question alert.

It appears family is very pleased with boot camp graduation and congratulations with cake and celebration.

I thought boot camp was a bad thing? Is it military? Do kids go to boot camp before they graduate to US military?

But then, I'd expect a comment about how 'he didn't do anything wrong!!!'

Yes, boot camp for all four branches: military, marines, navy, army. I think. Don't quote me on that! Wait, just remembered air force. Maybe not? Oh he!! I don't know...

This makes me ill, brothers doing this to a poor little girl. But how many other people can be arrested on the same date, area, and charges that this isn't related to the ice case? also the fact at DM lists his job as being a *advertiser censored* star

Stupid question alert.

It appears family is very pleased with boot camp graduation and congratulations with cake and celebration.

I thought boot camp was a bad thing? Is it military? Do kids go to boot camp before they graduate to US military?

To be in the military everyone must go through it, so its an honor

I feel not smart. I cannot find anything on this kid except a mugshot!!!!

I was able to confirm that the parents of DAM are divorced. The dad MM is married to DM and we see FB accts for both of them. They both have pics of the little boy "K".

Earlier when I did a reverse address search of the address on the court page, I got people with a different last name (its offline and I cannot remember the mans name but hers is KS - I think she is the Mom). I then found records of her name being both KM as well as KS. The document I found is for a "notice of sheriff's sale" - I think it is a foreclosure on their house but it was cancelled. That was dated 07/06/2011. I think since that address is listed in the court doc for DAM, those brothers live with their mom and a possible step dad. I do not think they live with Dad (MM and step Mom DM and baby K).

So maybe baby girl "O" is Mom's (KS) and step dad's. She was born in 10/2009 so would be not quite 3 yrs old.

I found the same info, but I also found the address associated with a CM who appears to be DM's paternal grandmother. I'm wondering how/why she is associated with the home that DM's mother lives in.

Also still trying to figure out why DM was reported as arrested in a different county than ICE reported. There was apparently an extradition, or the military form of it. Why then was he booked into a different jurisdiction than the juvenile reported by ICE? Someone mentioned that DM was married - I must have missed that. I thought he just graduated boot camp in FL, and the address giving in the court report is a family home.

Dad's FB is weird. Very nonchalant for someone who has at least one child in a huge mess and, if we're correct, as another one wrapped up in something horribly sick and twisted. Grandpa is posting stuff about Alex Trebek having a heart attack and the heat wave.

Plus, it's troubling that JM commented on a post from 6/28. I don't know how it works with juveniles. I would imagine that at the very least someone who was out of bail for that type of crime would be banned from using the internet. That's a typical stipulation for those type of things.

Still, everything else fits and JM is such a close physical match from what I've seen...

Is it just me or did it look like there's a pretty decent age difference between DM and MM? The couple with baby K? Or am I confused and that's not the couple with the baby/toddler?

Anyone know if 4chan is still working on this? Their board doesn't nest the threads so it's hard to navigate...

OH-you might be right-I thought it was the little girl-sorry!!

There are pictures of what appears to be D/JAM's little brother/half-brother? (first name "K") and there are photos somewhere (someone's fb page - I'm sorry I can't remember which person though), but I am sure there are photos of a baby girl, first name "O". I've been searching through so many photos, info, etc today that maybe I am confused, but I feel sooo sure! I can't say for certain that D is the father, but maybe someone can help me out and tell me they saw baby girl pics? Anyone? :banghead:

** Is it okay to be... uhhmm... researching relatives, anyway??

There are pictures of what appears to be D/JAM's little brother/half-brother? (first name "K") and there are photos somewhere (someone's fb page - I'm sorry I can't remember which person though), but I am sure there are photos of a baby girl, first name "O". I've been searching through so many photos, info, etc today that maybe I am confused, but I feel sooo sure! I can't say for certain that D is the father, but maybe someone can help me out and tell me they saw baby girl pics? Anyone? :banghead:

Yes, she is in DAM's FB photos, appears to be a half sister.

This makes me ill, brothers doing this to a poor little girl. But how many other people can be arrested on the same date, area, and charges that this isn't related to the ice case? also the fact at DM lists his job as being a *advertiser censored* star

can someone point me to the '*advertiser censored* star' comment? is it on FB or MS? is it underneath a photo or a video? or is it listed as his 'occupation'?

Stupid question alert.

It said he is a sailor now...so I'm assuming he went to boot camp and is now in the navy...

** Is it okay to be... uhhmm... researching relatives, anyway??

It's under DM's FB if you go down further down the timeline...you can go down years by clicking on a year on the right hand side...there is a pic of him with what looks like his little sister, her name starts with an "O"

That's the only thing that is concerning me. With all those public profiles, you'd think I'd find at least one family member who was "disturbed" or upset over the recent happenings within their family circle. I have not found one post indicating anything is wrong.

Well, we do know SOMETHING is wrong, correct? I mean, we do know for a fact that DAM (regardless of whether or not he has anything to do with the 'basement boy' case) has been charged with some pretty horrendous crimes -- and has also posted some photos and at least one video of himself doing some, uh, unsavory things.

Perhaps, this is just a family that looks the other way or is so used to the dark side that they don't batt much of an eye when things go south. I admit it's unsettling though. :(

can someone point me to the '*advertiser censored* star' comment? is it on FB or MS? is it underneath a photo or a video? or is it listed as his 'occupation'?

Google his name, city and linked it and it comes up on that site. Says he works for Vivid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl