WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not seeing what you are seeing. On FB or MS? Which pic shows comments that makes you think the boy with the glasses is the account owner? Thanks, I am getting confused. lol.

ETA: Ok, I see what you are saying. On FB, his profile pic has glasses. But that is DAM who has lighter hair and usually does not wear glasses. I believe the younger boy in the pictures that is always wearing glasses is JAM.

DAM born in 1992
JAM born in 1998

DAM has charges listed on the court site
however, JAM is referenced on the page with the warrants.

ETA2: We might just not be able to see charges for JAM since he is a minor. Maybe they have both been charged.

BBM: IMO the picture on his profile might be the mother, holding the baby. If you enlarge the picture, it's a screencap of a face-to-face chat (the person chatting is in a tiny window up in the upper right corner but too dark to see) There are other pictures of the mom and she has a similar smile. Even if it's not the mom, it looks like a female to me.

Another question, now that I'm looking at the court records more closely, is why DM has events dating back to April if the plea for the individual in this video came in June.
If the charges against him are somehow related to the video or the investigation of the video, if LE had him on their radar in April I don't know why this public plea would have been released. It would be way too much of a coincidence if they were investigating DM and at the same time ICE comes upon this video with his brother in it. The dates are really bothering me.

I've seen the FB and Myspace of the adult arrested in Manitowoc and charged with crimes of a sexual nature against a minor. I think it's entirely plausible that he was the adult involved and the person we've identified through pictures as a brother was the arrested juvenile being referred to. The juvenile seems like an almost perfect physical match to the video stills from the pictures of him I've seen in FB. It could be that the investigation of the juvenile led to evidence against DM as well.

My only question is why this individual wasn't charged in Winnebago County, which according to ICE is where the juvenile was charged?

:goodpost:

I edited my post above. I need a break from all this, brain is frying right now. Will look with new eyes later and less windows up. Sorry for any confusion again.

I think I know understand what everyone has been saying-Thank you all for the help.
I just can't see the FB pics for some reason-all the others come up except them!

I've seen the FB and Myspace of the adult arrested in Manitowoc and charged with crimes of a sexual nature against a minor. I think it's entirely plausible that he was the adult involved and the person we've identified through pictures as a brother was the arrested juvenile being referred to. The juvenile seems like an almost perfect physical match to the video stills from the pictures of him I've seen in FB. It could be that the investigation of the juvenile led to evidence against DM as well.

My only question is why this individual wasn't charged in Winnebago County, which according to ICE is where the juvenile was charged?

BBM

Because they live in different counties?? The myspace account lists DAM as married and living in Manitowoc, WI.

Another question, now that I'm looking at the court records more closely, is why DM has events dating back to April if the plea for the individual in this video came in June.
If the charges against him are somehow related to the video or the investigation of the video, if LE had him on their radar in April I don't know why this public plea would have been released. It would be way too much of a coincidence if they were investigating DM and at the same time ICE comes upon this video with his brother in it. The dates are really bothering me.

I haven't looked at that page recently, but IMO: The dates of offenses are all back-dated because when they finally found him on 6-25-12 and learned of the events that happened, they listed all the charges and the dates the crimes occurred on. KWIM? Those events were learned of after he was arrested.

In June, they didn't know who the ICE boy was. Someone saw the photos, tipped them, they investigated, and found their guy (or guys). Then added charges and the dates the offences happened based on their investigation. (quite possibly via videos/photos and/or testimony of child, or maybe he confessed.)

IMO/MOO guessing.

I haven't looked at that page recently, but what if: The charges are all back-dated because when they finally found him on 6-25-12 and learned of the events that happened, they listed all the charges and the dates the crimes occurred on. KWIM? Those events were learned of after he was arrested.

In June, they didn't know who the ICE boy was. Someone saw the photos, tipped them, they investigated, and found their guy. Then added charges and the dates the offences happened.

IMO/MOO guessing.

I see what you're saying, but it's not the dates of the charges/crimes listed, it's actually a list of steps that LE took in their investigation. So, for example, it says that on a date in April, warrants to access the FB accounts of both DM and JM, then again in May. Those dates could be wrong, but it looks like those were the actual dates that certain things were done.

I see what you're saying, but it's not the dates of the charges/crimes listed, it's actually a list of steps that LE took in their investigation. So, for example, it says that on a date in April, warrants to access the FB accounts of both DM and JM, then again in May. Those dates could be wrong, but it looks like those were the actual dates that certain things were done.

I just realized that as I'm sitting here. You're right, the warrants for FB have previous dates on them. So much for my idea! LOL

I removed any identifying info. This is what is listed in the court docs:

Plea
948.02(1)(e)
1st Degree Child Sex Assault - Sexual Contact with Person under Age of 13
Felony B
Offense Date: 12-31-2010

Plea
948.02(1)(e)
Felony B
Offense Date: 01-01-2011

Plea
948.02(2)
2nd Degree Sexual Assault of Child
Felony C
Offense Date: 03-01-2011

Plea
948.02(2)
Felony C
Offense Date: 05-01-2011

Plea
948.02(2)
Felony C

1 06-25-2012 Complaint with warrant filed Manitowoc County, Unassigned
Event Party
Mxxxx, Dxxxxx A.
Additional Text:
RE: A.J.B., DOB: 0x-xx-1998, on 12-31-10.

2 05-23-2012 Order
Additional Text:
Order to Seal Affidavit and Search Warrant for Facebook account for A.D.M. dob: 0x-xx-98.
Order to Seal Affidavit and Search Warrant for Facebook account for Dxxxxx
Mxxxx/dxxxmxxxx1992.

3 05-23-2012 Affidavit
Additional Text:
Affidavit to Seal Affidavit and Search Warrant for Facebook account for A.D.M. dob: 0x-xx-98.
Affidavit to Seal Affidavit and Search Warrant for Facebook account for Dxxxxx
Mxxxx/dxxxmxxxx1992.

4 05-23-2012 Search warrant
Additional Text:
At 3:59 p.m. search warrant for Facebook Inc. for account for A.D.M., DOB: 0x-xx-98 with return
of officer thereon. At 4:01 p.m. search warrant for Facebook Inc. for account for Dxxxxx
Mxxxx/dxxxmxxxx1992 with return of officer thereon.

5 04-18-2012 Search warrant
Additional Text:
Search warrant issued. RE: Facebook Inc. for account of A.D.M., DOB: 0x-xx-1998. Search
warrant issued. RE: Facebook Inc. for account of Dxxxxx Mxxxx/dxxxmxxxx1002.

I removed any identifying info. This is what is listed in the court docs:

Plea
948.02(1)(e)
Felony B
Offense Date: 12-31-2010

Plea
948.02(1)(e)
Felony B
Offense Date: 01-01-2011

Plea
948.02(2)
Felony C

Plea
948.02(2)
Felony C
Offense Date: 05-01-2011

Plea
948.02(2)
Felony C

1 06-25-2012 Complaint with warrant filed Manitowoc County, Unassigned
Event Party
Mxxxx, Dxxxxx A.
Additional Text:
RE: A.J.B., DOB: 0x-xx-1998, on 12-31-10.

2 05-23-2012 Order
Additional Text:
Order to Seal Affidavit and Search Warrant for Facebook account for A.D.M. dob: 0x-xx-98.
Order to Seal Affidavit and Search Warrant for Facebook account for Dxxxxx
Mxxxx/dxxxmxxxx1992.

3 05-23-2012 Affidavit
Additional Text:
Affidavit to Seal Affidavit and Search Warrant for Facebook account for A.D.M. dob: 0x-xx-98.
Affidavit to Seal Affidavit and Search Warrant for Facebook account for Dxxxxx
Mxxxx/dxxxmxxxx1992.

4 05-23-2012 Search warrant
Additional Text:
At 3:59 p.m. search warrant for Facebook Inc. for account for A.D.M., DOB: 0x-xx-98 with return
of officer thereon. At 4:01 p.m. search warrant for Facebook Inc. for account for Dxxxxx
Mxxxx/dxxxmxxxx1992 with return of officer thereon.

5 04-18-2012 Search warrant
Additional Text:
Search warrant issued. RE: Facebook Inc. for account of A.D.M., DOB: 0x-xx-1998. Search
warrant issued. RE: Facebook Inc. for account of Dxxxxx Mxxxx/dxxxmxxxx1002.

Jules,

Is this public info where you can put a link up to it? Thanks.

Ima

This is where I found it by a random google search

http://www2.escambiaso.com/SmartWebClient/jail.aspx

Search by name.

ETA: I personally don't think this is the ICE boy from pics.

I think this is his brother. Notice the charge. Out of State fugitive (??)

IMO, it's all coming together. I'm sick to my stomach after seeing the fb photos of the brothers.

I didn't see the video but just the thought that the victim is their baby sister (not that it makes it less repulsive if it was another child) but I'm shocked.

They look like your normal all American family. The brother does look a little "off" to me but it could just be the pictures. IDK.

I have no words. :(

Jules,

Is this public info where you can put a link up to it? Thanks.

Ima

Yes, but I wasn't sure if I could post a link since we do not know for sure if this is the boy in the ICE photos. Could just be another person charged with similar crimes.

The info came from this site:
http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseSearchSelect.xsl;jsessionid=E30A6478D765A2D63D4CE6FF80BCBE9A.render6

Let me know if it is ok to post the link with the search criteria filled in with this persons name.

I think this is his brother. Notice the charge. Out of State fugitive (??)

IMO, it's all coming together. I'm sick to my stomach after seeing the fb photos of the brothers.

I didn't see the video but just the thought that the victim is their baby sister (not that it makes it less repulsive if it was another child) but I'm shocked.

They look like your normal all American family. The brother does look a little "off" to me but it could just be the pictures. IDK.

I have no words. :(

There is a baby brother "K" born in Apr 2009. The little girl "O" born in Oct 2009 is not their sis. I don't think.

There is a baby brother "K" born in Apr 2009. The little girl "O" born in Oct 2009 is not their sis. I don't think.

Could be a half sister. Both were congratulated. :(

I just want to say-whoever found this DAM on facebook with that profile pic thats up-You are damn good!!I saw that profile pic at least 5 times & never clicked it-Never even thought of clicking it--who found this-was it Fred & Edna?

I am looking at the FB of MM, who is DAM's dad. There is an album in there of D's boot camp graduation. IMO, the younger brother J looks very much like the ice boy in those photos where he is no longer wearing glasses.

I just want to say-whoever found this DAM on facebook with that profile pic thats up-You are damn good!!I saw that profile pic at least 5 times & never clicked it-Never even thought of clicking it--who found this-was it Fred & Edna?

It was a great find!! 'Wish I could take credit, but I cannot. We better go back and see who it was.

Could be a half sister. Both were congratulated. :(

I saw that they were both congratulated and wondered if it could be a niece or something. If Mom and Dad are both remarried, you are right it could be a baby was born in each household a few months apart. Not sure.

I don't think that CJL is the individual. There is another individual that is 19 that fits this horrible crime. There are five counts of sexual assault to a child under the age of 13. The first charge is from December 31, 2010. I found this individual on the Wisconsin court link using advanced search and an arrest or warrant date of June 25th for criminal charges. This individual is from Manitowoc.

I did a google search of the name for individuals in Wisconsin and on LinkedIn, someone with that name from Wisconsin listed themself as a *advertiser censored* star.

I am hesitant to use initials as I don't want to get in trouble. I have only posted on Websleuths once before. If it is allowed, I will post them if someone lets me know it is alright.

It was PaulaH who led us to this current person DAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13