WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who locate the case and locate the myspace. Look at photo 95 of 101 "My Photos".

IFFFF this is him, he is up to something. He has a lot of webcam video shots of himself and they seem to be, imvho, suggestive. The ones where he is shirtless, boxers showing...etc.

I don't think this one is ice boy either.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I don't see a resemblance either, so I tend to agree.

Another weird thing is I found his mugshot (obviously the same guy, same name, photo and dob ) on a Florida jail website saying he's in custody right now, jailed on a OUT-OF-STATE-FUGITIVE charge. Booking date 6/28/12.

Where did you find the mugshot?

yes... D. A. M.

mugshotsworld firstname(hypen)middleinitial(hyphen)lastname

**Doesn't seem to look like basement boy for the most part (imo), but every now and then I think I see the resemblance. Maybe I need to see an optometrist??

Compare photo 95 with this one.

120622-boyice-hmed-02.380;380;7;70.jpg

It's him.

One more reason I do not believe the person we have been discussing the last few posts is ICE boy, is that there are only 5 counts listed against him on the site, and it is reported that there are 7 charges against him. JMO

I've seen the non-LE photo stills and I do think this kid looks a good amount like "basement boy" in the face. However, I can't determine what the most recent pic of him is. All the FB photos look like they were put up in 2009. And, his hair is SO different -- shaggy and longer (and blonde) in the FB photos but buzzed and darker in the video stills.

I do, ultimately, think it's the same kid. The likeness is pretty close. I noted that LE has 4 different, specific dates of when the crimes took place, which I find interesting. I think they knew A LOT more than they announced.

Hmmm... anyone know who is the AJB (july 98 dob) mentioned in the first complaint?

** wait, did he have two accounts? two different names and two different birth dates? Slowly, I might catch on here, lol!

Ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK... he gets naked in that video. Sorry!!!!!

Whether or not he's basement boy, he's been charged with some pretty despicable things -- charges that are on par with those of basement boy. Clearly, he's been practicing with a web cam, trying to see what one can record, for how long, and whether or not it will remain on the internet. Disgusting.

Now, I have to see my optometrist.... I've scarred my retinas!! LOL

Doesn't look like ice boy to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sement-identified-law-enforcement-danger.html

"Today, charges of sexual assault of a child and the sexual exploitation of a child were filed against a juvenile suspect,..."
A juvenile suspect. DAM is not a juvenile.

I'm still trying to puzzle it out myself. If DAM is 20 now and born in September, 1992 and the earliest charge against him was for a crime the docket says was committed on 12/31/2010, that would make him 18 at the time of the first crime listed, correct? My math is horrible, so correct me if that's wrong. But, that would definitely not make him a juvenile at the time of the first crime.

Still, he looks a lot like basement boy to me.

I am sooo confused-The boy on myspace -CL does not look like ICE boy
All I really want to see is the mugshot-is that under CJL's name?TIA

That video is 25 minutes long. Occasionally, there are voices and nudity, towards the end. One of the voices sounds foreign, or was either pretending to sound foreign in a jocular tone. He referred to the people on the other end of the webcam as "guys," so I assume there was either more than one person. I am sorry for posting the link before I watched the video in it's entirety. The first 8-9 minutes or so is him shirtless in pajama pants appearing to text simultaneously with the webcam running, so there are very few words, and then it went downhill fast.... my apologies!

I'm still trying to puzzle it out myself. If DAM is 20 now and born in September, 1992 and the earliest charge against him was for a crime the docket says was committed on 12/31/2010, that would make him 18 at the time of the first crime listed, correct? My math is horrible, so correct me if that's wrong. But, that would definitely not make him a juvenile at the time of the first crime.

Still, he looks a lot like basement boy to me.

I'm very interested in his younger brother. :(

Ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK... he gets naked in that video. Sorry!!!!!

I paused the video not long after it started. Once I found him putting his head in the same position as the mystery person video still shot. Did you report the video?

Still not sure if they are the same person. Though in that video he looked more like the mystery person.

I've seen the non-LE photo stills and I do think this kid looks a good amount like "basement boy" in the face. However, I can't determine what the most recent pic of him is. All the FB photos look like they were put up in 2009. And, his hair is SO different -- shaggy and longer (and blonde) in the FB photos but buzzed and darker in the video stills.

I do, ultimately, think it's the same kid. The likeness is pretty close. I noted that LE has 4 different, specific dates of when the crimes took place, which I find interesting. I think they knew A LOT more than they announced.

He went to "boot camp" in the meantime and his hair was shaved shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes