WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to puzzle it out myself. If DAM is 20 now and born in September, 1992 and the earliest charge against him was for a crime the docket says was committed on 12/31/2010, that would make him 18 at the time of the first crime listed, correct? My math is horrible, so correct me if that's wrong. But, that would definitely not make him a juvenile at the time of the first crime.

Still, he looks a lot like basement boy to me.

Yes that would make him 18 at the time of first charge. The article led me to believe they were charging a current minor.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I paused the video not long after it started. Once I found him putting his head in the same position as the mystery person video still shot. Did you report the video?

Still not sure if they are the same person. Though in that video he looked more like the mystery person.

I tried to flag it to the site, but it said I must "log in." I have sent a link to the ICE tipline.

I'm telling you, DAM was close but didn't fit perfect. JAM is looking a whole helluva lot like those stills to me. Creepy.

I was just thinking the same thing!!!!

Do we have the right family but wrong sibling, here??

Well, if he's the "adult," then his younger brother would be the minor. His brother has the thicker eyebrows. Speculation ONLY, but maybe older brother asked younger brother to do this for him? When he was enrolled at bootcamp? The dates may correlate.

That video is 25 minutes long. Occasionally, there are voices and nudity, towards the end. One of the voices sounds foreign, or was either pretending to sound foreign in a jocular tone. He referred to the people on the other end of the webcam as "guys," so I assume there was either more than one person. I am sorry for posting the link before I watched the video in it's entirety. The first 8-9 minutes or so is him shirtless in pajama pants appearing to text simultaneously with the webcam running, so there are very few words, and then it went downhill fast.... my apologies!

(I didn't watch the whole thing and didn't get to any nakedness thank goodness)

But one thing I noticed while watching the video was his eyes appear much farther apart then they do in his myspace pictures. I think the wide space between his eyes may have something to do with the angle and horrible quality of the webcam. Does this guy have a facebook? I couldn't find one.

I was just thinking the same thing!!!!

Do we have the right family but wrong sibling, here??

Maybe his younger sibling is ADM with the 1998 birthday that is mentioned under court record events where the warrants are.

Look at the boy's ears in the "family album" on DAM's facebook. The arched eyebrows, puffy cheeks/mouth area. And, this family LOVES Minnesota game gear....I wonder if he emulated his brother. I seriously have chills right now.

(I didn't watch the whole thing and didn't get to any nakedness thank goodness)

But one thing I noticed while watching the video was his eyes appear much farther apart then they do in his myspace pictures. I think the wide space between his eyes may have something to do with the angle and horrible quality of the webcam. Does this guy have a facebook? I couldn't find one.

Yes. Mom, dad, grandparents, siblings, aunts, cousins.... they all have 'em.

I'm telling you, DAM was close but didn't fit perfect. JAM is looking a whole helluva lot like those stills to me. Creepy.

Did they ever say they arrested more than one individual?

After looking ay MySpace photos and the one younger individual referenced with a first initial of J, I think he looks like basement boy.

And maybe he was taking direction from the older one.

If my memory is right they talked about an adult possibly being involved. Maybe that is DAM. The minor involved could be the younger brother.

Look at the boy's ears in the "family album" on DAM's facebook. The arched eyebrows, puffy cheeks/mouth area. And, this family LOVES Minnesota game gear....I wonder if he emulated his brother. I seriously have chills right now.

How did you find this-when I punch in DAM on FB nothing comes up--thanks

On the court papers they list DAM as ADM the brother's ( Im saying brother but really that is me assuming and going off past post. I have not seen it written as they were brothers. ) name is JAB so he may be the AJB.

ETA Never mind maybe Im wrong about that. There is another boy who starts with J with the last name starting with B that looks like the younger of the boys. Argh I need to go cook so Ill look a bit later sorry for any confusion.

Someone was on here last night & said yes there was other person arrested-LE ask them to stop posting about it

On the court papers they list DAM as ADM the brother's ( Im saying brother but really that is me assuming and going off past post. I have not seen it written as they were brothers. ) name is JAB so he may be the AJB.

Ok, gotcha!

The fb account ending in 1002 does not seem to exist any longer. The one ending 1992 does. Funny thing is there is a picture of two boys sitting on the couch holding a baby. Ice boy looks more like the younger boy who is not the owner of this fb page.

the younger boy with glasses appears to be the account owner based on comments

Also, it appears LE was aware of his FB before the plea for help

Yes. Mom, dad, grandparents, siblings, aunts, cousins.... they all have 'em.

DAM's friends are private on FB. How did you find his family? Did you find one for JAM?

the younger boy with glasses appears to be the account owner based on comments

I am not seeing what you are seeing. On FB or MS? Which pic shows comments that makes you think the boy with the glasses is the account owner? Thanks, I am getting confused. lol.

ETA: Ok, I see what you are saying. On FB, his profile pic has glasses. But that is DAM who has lighter hair and usually does not wear glasses. I believe the younger boy in the pictures that is always wearing glasses is JAM.

DAM born in 1992
JAM born in 1998

DAM has charges listed on the court site
however, JAM is referenced on the page with the warrants.

ETA2: We might just not be able to see charges for JAM since he is a minor. Maybe they have both been charged.

I've seen the FB and Myspace of the adult arrested in Manitowoc and charged with crimes of a sexual nature against a minor. I think it's entirely plausible that he was the adult involved and the person we've identified through pictures as a brother was the arrested juvenile being referred to. The juvenile seems like an almost perfect physical match to the video stills from the pictures of him I've seen in FB. It could be that the investigation of the juvenile led to evidence against DM as well.

My only question is why this individual wasn't charged in Winnebago County, which according to ICE is where the juvenile was charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes