WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at the FB of MM, who is DAM's dad. There is an album in there of D's boot camp graduation. IMO, the younger brother J looks very much like the ice boy in those photos where he is no longer wearing glasses.

Ok, I'm now officially sold. Those pics, J without the glasses, with shorter hair, *totally* looks like ICE boy. (taking into consideration that the photos released by ICE are distorted by the webcam captures)

And, pic 4 out of 10 has his profile, very similar.

If you look at this article-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sement-identified-law-enforcement-danger.html

Special agents in St. Paul, Minnesota, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Washington D.C. — in cooperation with investigators from the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation — worked together to bring the teen into custody on June 25.

The pic of DAM in Florida could be the older brother who just graduated bootcamp..Considering he is military, Washington DC would have to be in on the investigation....the younger brother JM looks a lot like Ice boy to me from the boot camp pics on the dads profile...

I have been reading this case from the beginning but have just been lurking. I used to come here a lot during the Caylee case and the Lisa Irwin threads but haven't in awhile. I'm not up on all the rules although I have read them, so mods please delete if my comment is not allowed. Thanks!

Ok, I'm now officially sold. Those pics, J without the glasses, with shorter hair, *totally* looks like ICE boy.

I agree that J most resembles ICE boy.

My guess is that both brothers were involved and the older one, D, left the state, was arrested in FL and is currently in jail there according to link upthread.

I think ICE knew a lot more than they let on.

I also noticed that the name listed first in th facebook warrant reversed the initials.

I am beginning to think AJB may be a victim. Also they had a warrant for 2 facebook accounts. One for DAM (his name spelled out) and one for A.D.M. with a DOB of 0X/XX/1998. I do see a relative with those initials (ADM) but not sure what the deal is. Maybe he had another FB account under a variation of his name (middle, first, last) and used that different birth date.

I misunderstood earlier -and I was thinking the ADM with 1998 birth date was his younger brother that we see in the pics. But his name starts with J.

I just really feel like the ice photo matches the younger brother (J) and not DAM who went to boot camp and who these charges are against.

DAM's friends are private on FB. How did you find his family? Did you find one for JAM?

I found the family first. It's really simple with their address. Their friend's lists are public.

I agree that J most resembles ICE boy.

My guess is that both brothers were involved and the older one, D, left the state, was arrested in FL and is currently in jail there according to link upthread.

The Pensacola Naval Base is located in Escambia County, where the mugshot is from.

Is anyone else looking through this pictures taken inside houses looking for that cabinet looking thing in the background.

The younger brother never smiles-he seems so unhappy

If the guy was active military at PNB and a warrant issued and he were notified that he had X hours to turn himself in and didn't, would that result in a fugitive charge? Not like DHS/ICE didn't know where he was.

Is anyone else looking through this pictures taken inside houses looking for that cabinet looking thing in the background.

I have not seen any pics of a basement-but have seen a pic of a computer with a webcam on it

Yes.

I have looked through every single public picture of every family member, including the in-laws and cousins. I also looked at every possible public profile on the family members' friend lists that had a young daughter in the profile pic. I didn't find anything similar. Dad and Uncle both have basements, one recently renovated, but it isn't similar in layout.

Personally, I believe that this occurred at someone else's home with a laptop. If you viewed the stills, you can tell that the released photo where he is looking to his left toward the stairs, is in the middle of the assault, and it appears as if he is listening for someone. I was correct way back when when it I said it appears as if he is pulling his pants up. He is pulling his pants up, listening, and then, unfortunately, feels safe to resume his attack. I hated looking at them, but there is also an interesting item on the striped couch next to him. (I also looked at all the previous above photo albums for a similar striped couch... no luck.) The item is fabric, with some sort of plastic or metal 2-3 inch ring on it. Possibly a purse or bag of some sort.

Question:

Do you think they'd let a juvenile with these type of charges out on bail? Because if you look at MM's wall, he posts a picture of a meat thermometer on Thursday (6/28/12), and JM 'likes' it and also posts a comment below it.

I guess I have no way of knowing for sure if that's "the" JM we're speculating about making the comment, but the name fits..

I have not seen any pics of a basement-but have seen a pic of a computer with a webcam on it

Dad also has pictures of himself on webcam, but his face is so close that the background is unable to be seen.

Question:

Do you think they'd let a juvenile with these type of charges out on bail? Because if you look at MM's wall, he posts a picture of a meat thermometer on Thursday (6/28/12), and JM 'likes' it and also posts a comment below it.

I guess I have no way of knowing for sure if that's "the" JM we're speculating about making the comment, but the name fits..

That's the only thing that is concerning me. With all those public profiles, you'd think I'd find at least one family member who was "disturbed" or upset over the recent happenings within their family circle. I have not found one post indicating anything is wrong.

The Pensacola Naval Base is located in Escambia County, where the mugshot is from.

If you follow DAM's birthday wishes to his Dad on his FB, the post says "May 20 near Myrtle Grove, FL"

And I just googled Myrtle Grove, it's in Escambia County. So, yep- looks like he was there.

Dad's FB has lots of basement pics. It looked like he refinished it. I don't see a cabinet, but Dad is remarried. The boys could have lived with Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member