Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following.
It's horrifying.

14 years old, is this kid a born sociopath? No empathy.
Is it his upbringing, surrounded by and influenced by violence and depravity?
Premeditated fgs.
I agree with a comment above....a serial killer in the making.

I hope he's prosecuted as an adult.

Sickening. Try him as an adult and make sure he never gets out so he can’t hurt anyone else.

Can someone like this actually be rehabilitated?

JMO , but rehabilitation is unlikely .

I cannot help but wonder what may have preceded this act.
It seems impossible to me that he has not exhibited some highly unusual and violent behaviors in the past.

JMO AMOO MOO

IMO this is overwhelming and wrong on so many levels! The senseless murder of young LP is so sad and unnecessary. What is gut-wrenching is that a young 14 year old BOY would have the mental capacity to actually PLAN to rape and murder a person that he knew and knowingly go with her for that purpose. IMHO if he had not been caught, this would not be the last time he committed such a crime. I visualize him casually walking with her and knowing what is intends to do....it is like a Judas goat.

I am most shaken by the reported violence and aggression in his description of what took place. How does a 14 year old child get to that point? No adult around him ever noticed this? He needs to have that high bail set, he is a ticking time bomb.
And how do you take him home? I don't care how much you might love your child.

24/7 chained to the bed...

I would request they keep him...

I just heard about Lily, I couldn’t go past her beautiful smile. She looks like such a sweetheart on the pictures.
It’s so heartbreaking that she was murdered by someone she knew and likely trusted.
I’m shocked about the age of the killer and what he did to her, I just can’t imagine someone being so broken at such a young age. I wonder if there were many red flags, you don’t go from nothing to that..
I hope that he stays locked up to rest of his days. As young as he is this crime is so horrible and depraved that there is noway back from it.
One comfort is that she didn’t have to endure SA as it seems that it happened once she was deceased.

For everyone that was worried it'd be a case similar to Jenise's, it's heartbreaking to learn you were all correct.
I had a feeling as well, but learning it's true is such a sick feeling.

I don't follow on social media so I have no idea who this kid is, except to learn that he's a monster, and should never walk free again. Anyone who can do what he's done, no matter their age, should never walk free again.

jmo

Court Recap:
Decorum order:

No filming defendant or gallery.

No outbursts.

Juvenile to be referred to by initials CPB (matches name we've been hearing).

Defendant is at juvenile attention facility appearing via video.

State requesting bond of one million.

His intention was to rape and kill victim when he left the house. This was premeditated (he confessed).

Punched victim to ground, strangled her to death then sexually assaulted dead body.

He's 14, in 8th grade.

OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members