Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something where they have indicated the suspect is male?
In the presser yesterday, LE repeatedly referred to the suspect as 'he', even though they declined to say whether they were male or female.
All eyes were on the 422 N Grove St address all day Tuesday.

IMO, the arrest of the teen was happening at another residence at about the same same time the warrant was being served at aunt's house.
That, or they were already voluntarily at the police station for questioning when arrested.

All eyes were on the 422 N Grove St address all day Tuesday.

IMO, the arrest of the teen was happening at another residence at about the same same time the warrant was being served at aunt's house.

I agree, and tbh, I think we may see at least one adult arrest before the dust settles here. I do think one person alone was the killer, but believe there may have been some level of coverup after. JMO

Last edited:
Lou Raguse
@LouRaguse

·
13m

Replying to
@LouRaguse
The hearing starts at 1pm (central.) So far in the courtroom are at least 7 members of the Chippewa Falls Police Department. Appears to be investigators who worked on the case. The juvenile is going to appear over video conferencing. Not in person.

Lou Ragusa has now posted a YouTube Link for the hearing.

Last edited:
Court Recap:
Decorum order:

No filming defendant or gallery.

No outbursts.

Juvenile to be referred to by initials CPB (matches name we've been hearing).

Defendant is at juvenile attention facility appearing via video.

State requesting bond of one million.

His intention was to rape and kill victim when he left the house. This was premeditated (he confessed).

Punched victim to ground, strangled her to death then sexually assaulted dead body.

He's 14, in 8th grade.

The suspect is in court now. You can watch here.

One of the conditions of bond the state is requesting is no contact with juveniles. Apparently he made statements to LE stating his intention was to "rape and kill the victim from the get-go."

The prosecutor said he strangled her to the point of death then sexually assaulted her. Apparently he used a stick to assault her as well. I feel physically ill.

live ink

requesting 100K cash bond

Mr. PB is 14 and we don't feel he is a flight risk. Resides with his mother and lifetime residence of Chippewa county. (just joined assuming this is his defense counsel speaking right now)

I've never seen a case where the media has such bizarre compilations of sentences. Googling her name, official appearing websites come up, but they seem to just be produced from phrases gathered across the internet, and the phrases don't form normal sentences. Including calling the aunt Lily's daughter, and saying the dad didn't "have any clue where the hell she was gone".

I noticed this too. Maybe for the first time. Loaded with the keywords and possibly English as a second language. Clickbait with warnings. Google and Twitter will need get these knocked down. These same people are also posting names of juveniles before a name has been officially released.

live ink

requesting 100K cash bond

Mr. PB is 14 and we don't feel he is a flight risk. Resides with his mother and lifetime residence of Chippewa county. (just joined assuming this is his defense counsel speaking right now)
Do we know if there are other young children in the home? IMO he should not be allowed to go home. I can't imagine the fear this would cause throughout the neighborhood.

Hopefully after the autopsy is completed we'll find out more information.
Court Recap:
Decorum order:

No filming defendant or gallery.

No outbursts.

Juvenile to be referred to by initials CPB (matches name we've been hearing).

Defendant is at juvenile attention facility appearing via video.

State requesting bond of one million.

His intention was to rape and kill victim when he left the house. This was premeditated (he confessed).

Punched victim to ground, strangled her to death then sexually assaulted dead body.

He's 14, in 8th grade.

Omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members