Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cases like this just break my heart. Especially now, in the early times when we're bombarded by speculation. We don't yet know if it was evil intent or an accident and coverup. We don't know the gory details, but we spend so much time on this site that we have an endless supply of gory details, cases to compare this to, and we all have our pet theories and cases that haunt us. I anxiously await the release of further details not so much out of morbid curiosity, but because until we know more about WHAT happened, ALL of them are out there as possibilities, i.e. potentially everything happened.

I've never seen a case where the media has such bizarre compilations of sentences. Googling her name, official appearing websites come up, but they seem to just be produced from phrases gathered across the internet, and the phrases don't form normal sentences. Including calling the aunt Lily's daughter, and saying the dad didn't "have any clue where the hell she was gone". In this incredible rush to report and grab internet hits, it seems there's a technology that just snatches sentences here and there that are related and forms them into paragraphs. So strange.

I've never seen a case where the media has such bizarre compilations of sentences. Googling her name, official appearing websites come up, but they seem to just be produced from phrases gathered across the internet, and the phrases don't form normal sentences. Including calling the aunt Lily's daughter, and saying the dad didn't "have any clue where the hell she was gone". In this incredible rush to report and grab internet hits, it seems there's a technology that just snatches sentences here and there that are related and forms them into paragraphs. So strange.

I think these may be AI-generated articles, vs being written by an actual person.

I think this case is most likely even more horrible than we think. The fact that they said it was a homicide right on scene doesn’t leave much doubt that the way she was found had to be absolutely horrific.

I wonder at what time did the suspect get home, if there were any signs on his body or clothes that something violent might have happened (although kids get pretty messed up while playing around, and a simple fall could’ve done some damage to clothing, for example), etc.

I’ve been thinking and 2 scenarios come to mind:

1. Suspect left home with Lily to accompany her home. Which raises the question: What did he say when Lily’s father reported her missing?

2. Suspect went out with Lily to play, came back home alone. <modsnip>

Of course he could’ve simply left the home too without telling the adults and followed her, but I think that would be harder.

I just can’t shake the description of the 2 kids playing with the hoverboard and the roller skates, giggling the whole time like innocent kids <modsnip>. Awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this case is most likely even more horrible than we think. The fact that they said it was a homicide right on scene doesn’t leave much doubt that the way she was found had to be absolutely horrific.

I wonder at what time did the suspect get home, if there were any signs on his body or clothes that something violent might have happened (although kids get pretty messed up while playing around, and a simple fall could’ve done some damage to clothing, for example), etc.

1. Suspect left home with Lily to accompany her home. Which raises the question: What did he say when Lily’s father reported her missing?

2. Suspect went out with Lily to play, came back home alone. <modsnip>Or did she go too and was a witness to whatever happened?

Of course he could’ve simply left the home too without telling the adults and followed her, but I think that would be harder.

I just can’t shake the description of the 2 kids playing with the hoverboard and the roller skates, giggling the whole time like innocent kids <modsnip>Awful.
I am wondering if the house is the crime scene and her body was moved afterwards. LE taped off the house and gathered bags of evidence. Hard to know what exactly happened without further details.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a snippet from the Fox News report I posted earlier..

“Liliana "Lily" Peters, 10, was reported missing by her father around 9 p.m. Sunday after she failed to return from her aunt’s house on North Grove Street, according to Kelm. Police served a search warrant at 422 North Grove Street on Tuesday, the chief said. Public records indicate the address has been linked to her relatives.”

Lily Peters update: Chippewa Falls police announce arrest of juvenile suspect
b5bbe0cf-4f2f-4675-adf4-62b1b246e58d-LILY-MAP-1.jpg

Wisconsin girl Lily Peters found dead, juvenile arrested: What we know

What a tragedy for this family. Not much more can be said with the accused being an unnamed minor. Given the location of the warrant . . . prayers for this community and for Lily's family as they process.

This is a snippet from the Fox News report I posted earlier..

“Liliana "Lily" Peters, 10, was reported missing by her father around 9 p.m. Sunday after she failed to return from her aunt’s house on North Grove Street, according to Kelm. Police served a search warrant at 422 North Grove Street on Tuesday, the chief said. Public records indicate the address has been linked to her relatives.”

Lily Peters update: Chippewa Falls police announce arrest of juvenile suspect

BBM
Home where search warrant was issued:
https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...Grove-St_Chippewa-Falls_WI_54729_M78356-12614

Have I missed something where they have indicated the suspect is male?

2. Suspect went out with Lily to play, came back home alone. <modsnip>

I just can’t shake the description of the 2 kids playing with the hoverboard and the roller skates, giggling the whole time like innocent kids <modsnip>. Awful.

I have a few questions. Unfortunately we don't know much and we probably won't get answers until a trial (assuming he is certified as an adult), but these are weighing on my mind.

1) Who was at the aunt's home (where the search warrant was executed) on the day Lily went missing? Was the aunt home? Were any other adults in the home at the time? So far there hasn't been any information about whether or not the aunt actually saw Lily, just that Lily left from her aunt's house that evening.

2) Where was the juvenile yesterday? Did he go to school? Where was he arrested? At home?

3) Was Lily alone with the suspect that day before she was killed? Or were they playing with other kids?

The articles available on the web naming this suspect all appear to be AI generated, usually Indian sites. A caution to avoid posting links to them or to avoid naming anyone here who hasn’t been officially named by LE.
I know they have been naming 2 totally different people along with 2 different genders.

I have a few questions. Unfortunately we don't know much and we probably won't get answers until a trial (assuming he is certified as an adult), but these are weighing on my mind.

1) Who was at the aunt's home (where the search warrant was executed) on the day Lily went missing? Was the aunt home? Were any other adults in the home at the time? So far there hasn't been any information about whether or not the aunt actually saw Lily, just that Lily left from her aunt's house that evening.

2) Where was the juvenile yesterday? Did he go to school? Where was he arrested? At home?

3) Was Lily alone with the suspect that day before she was killed? Or were they playing with other kids?

As you stated, we don't know much. I have the same questions you have and I have another question. The aunt's house is deemed a crime scene with tape all around it. I'm assuming that might mean LE believes the murder of Lily occurred in the house itself. I'm thinking it must not have been obvious a murder had occurred in the house (blood spatters, or other obvious evidence) when the family went looking for Lily and then her father ended up calling the police to report her missing.

We don't have the cause of death, but this makes me wonder if she may have died from strangulation.

Will be watching for more developments in this case. RIP sweet little Lily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper