Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor, sweet Lily. A fourth grader most likely looking forward to the upcoming summer. Thankfully she was found quickly. I hope there is plenty of evidence to help catch this perp.

RIP, Lily.

Gosh I just got home and saw this. My heart is broken. I grew up in (and moved back to) a small town and even after all these years of following these cases, part of me is still shocked that a child can’t ride her bike four blocks - FOUR BLOCKS! - without being murdered. I just can’t any more.

Sweet Lily you didn’t deserve this, Rest In Peace, and may God comfort those who love you. And may hell rain down swiftly on whomever took you too soon.

I know it's early, but I really hope this doesn't pan out to be another depraved teenaged perp like Fucci.

The person who took this innocent girl's life is going to be deranged (unless it was an accident/fleeing the scene), and I think it would be worse for a child to be murdered by a creepy much-older man, tbh.

Sincere condolences to Lily's family. I am so very sorry this happened to her. I hope her family is surrounded by love and support for years to come.

Is this an area where teens congregate after school? The mention of bikes (pl) makes me think this.

I wonder if her visit to the aunts home was a daily kind of thing. Could she have been stalked/followed? I would be looking at any CCTV they can find even previous to last evening. IMO

Google Maps
This is a google map showing the Brewery, Duncan Creek Trail and North Grove Street. There is alot of open land like the cemetery etc. I wonder if gangs of kids hang out here. I doesn't seem like it would be easily patrolled by LE. MOO MOO MOO

I’m trying to get a better understanding of the area her bike was found vs. where she was found and the distance to/from her home.
Has anyone come across a link that may show this?
TIA

I wonder if her visit to the aunts home was a daily kind of thing. Could she have been stalked/followed? I would be looking at any CCTV they can find even previous to last evening. IMO

Without knowing more than we currently do, my mind is going in the direction of her being watched by the person who murdered her. With the police advising people to be vigilant, I'm thinking LE might believe that whoever killed Lily has done this before (and likely might do it again).

I hope they catch this monster soon. RIP, sweet Lily, and thoughts of comfort going to her family and those who loved her.

I’m trying to get a better understanding of the area her bike was found vs. where she was found and the distance to/from her home.
Has anyone come across a link that may show this?
TIA

I made a map based off of the news reports.

Lily Peters - Google My Maps

I made a map based off of the news reports.

Lily Peters - Google My Maps

I wonder why she was headed towards the walking trail because looking at this going the other way would have been much shorter for her as she can't cut through off the trail becuase there is a creek there. Unless there is a bridge she could go over that would take her out to about E Spruce Street which isn't far off from the parents house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl