WI - Jacob Wetterling posters/video in home of deceased Vernon Seitz, also child *advertiser censored*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
eek is right, People just don't did holes for no reason, something was removed from each hole....How large and deep were the holes? Hope LE test the soil in the holes.
Have you read this article? Where in North Carolina does his relatives live?

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...4&topicId=100020825&docId=l:909021151&start=2

Mysterylover, i'm not sure where in N.C. his relatives are; Drivenon had found the link i had qouted in my post.. The thought of Seitz having sex offender relatives who may have helped dig up his yard and hide things for him is bizarre, and horrifying. Sex Offenders doing "family things" together and lord knows what else..

Mysterylover, i'm not sure where in N.C. his relatives are; Drivenon had found the link i had qouted in my post.. The thought of Seitz having sex offender relatives who may have helped dig up his yard and hide things for him is bizarre, and horrifying. Sex Offenders doing "family things" together and lord knows what else..

there is no evidence his brother, who resides in NC, formerly of WI and AL, has any, shall we say proclivities, like Vern. The family members from that article who are convicted SO's are from WI. I am NO expert on this, far from it, if there is one on here I hope they weigh in, but when you have multiple family members perpetrating this scum on kids, does that mean there is something trickeling down? Confused, sorry.

I talked to dad last night and when I told him abotu it (he lives in Alabama now), the first thing he said was he was "He was really weird" I asked him if he ever said anything specific being weird and he said no. Just that he was weird but he cut hair really well. Sorry I don't have anything more to add. Everyone I have spoken to about him that came in contact with him only said he was weird. When asked for anything specific no one could come up with anything. Only that he was weird. The word weird was used with almost everyone.

Thanks for that lilmiss, was a good "excuse" to talk to dad anyway, right?! :)
Weird seems to be the consensus.

Yeah, after all that the answer was very underwhelming. :razz:

Still, it was a great party!! :bananapowerslide::Banane08::Banane14::Banane35: :Banane27:: :Banane45:

:D

LOL, you guys crack me up! I wanna shake it too!! :Banane19::Banane01::Banane35::Banane42:

Oh hey, SD, I wanted to thank you for putting the blurb about that micro sculpture in your sig line. WOW. I've watched it a few times, showing it to others as well, .... amazing and amazingly inspiring!

I've read Blink34's other articles related to Seitz over there at SM. I'm wondering if she's reading here too, lol. No matter, as long as things keep getting pieced together!

Thanks for the link Drivenon!

http://tinyurl.com/c9jqmw

snipped from above:

In addition to referencing to Mr. Seitz account and date-specific statements regarding abduction and homicide, the following items were recovered from the scene that may be relative to the Barnet case. Although PIO Anne Schwartz has stated publicly that Seitz’s property in Racine, inherited from his deceased Mother Mildred in 2006, has been searched, there is no public record of a warrant for same. Additionally, there is no indication of a warrant for any vehicle owned by Mr. Seitz :

There were 4 freshly dug dirt piles, or evidence of apparent ground disturbance, on Mr. Seitz’s property. According to weather analysis on December 10, the last known witness account of Seitz being alive, there was 13” of snow on the ground already, therefore the ground would have been very frozen:

A cassette tape and cassette video marked “kidnapping of a 4 ½ year old boy”.

A black and white photo of a boy, white male, holding a fish, with “July 1959” handwritten on the back.

A letter from the White House. The Barter’s had strong Washington contacts and received a letter from J.Edgar Hoover at the time of the abduction. Did Seitz have a copy?

O my, he has some SO kin. O my.

Good Lord, it could have been a family affair.. maybe he had relatives dig up something out of his yard and basement..?:eek:

Well now there's an ugly scary thought! :eek: It happens. ick. What was that very old case the movie The Changeling was based on? There's a thread here at WS for it in Cold Cases, I think.

I know this can happen anywhere but it freaks me out when there are areas or regions that you find known clusters of years & years worth and generations of this deviant behavior, kwim?

eek is right, People just don't did holes for no reason, something was removed from each hole....How large and deep were the holes? Hope LE test the soil in the holes.
Have you read this article? Where in North Carolina does his relatives live?

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...4&topicId=100020825&docId=l:909021151&start=2

Thanks for the link, I don't recall reading that one before. For me it highlights that perhaps Fetter should rethink how effective her work truly is.

Lol, nope your right, cant find the link at the moment, but it specifically said a break in, October 2003, IIRC, and he had been thrown on his bed and maced.. refused medical treatment I have been scouring records, as I too, have a theory on that..

I didn't recall the date (Oct 2003) but yea, thrown on the bed and maced.. are we dreaming?! I still haven't found it again.

Remember when Dahmer victim escaped? I think that may have been the scenario here and Seitz filed a report to cover it up in case somebody reported him.. Or worse. With what that guy would have had in that house he is not calling police unless he is forced to, imo..

Oh yes... something to ponder! And great point... he would NOT have called LE into that house! That didn't even cross my mind! :bang:
Or, it was a break in and somebody was after his "stuff".. We need to see that police report..

Snowme...I agree, it could have been someone that escaped from his basement..That seems likely to me now!
I wonder if 'shooting an intruder' and shooting a robber years ago was gonna be Seitz's excuse in case someone heard something, saw something and dug up his basement and yard in later years??:..
hmm, it sounds like something someone trying to cover for himself would come up with.... in his position and with his possessions.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/37188529.html

Sorry, everyone, for always having several back to back posts like this. By the time I get on and get everything read and caught up I have too much to say, LOL. :p

So anything new on this case? I really want to see a photo of this guy. Has anyone come up with one yet?

Well now there's an ugly scary thought! :eek: It happens. ick.
What was that very old case the movie The Changeling was based on? There's a thread here at WS for it in Cold Cases, I think.

I know this can happen anywhere but it freaks me out when there are areas or regions that you find known clusters of years & years worth and generations of this deviant behavior, kwim?....

snowme: I read that pedophile rings usually pass victims around to each other, according to age, and other preferences, serial victimization.
I guess this could apply to deviant relatives, also..ick.:snake:..ick

snowme: I read that pedophile rings usually pass victims around to each other, according to age, and other preferences, serial victimization.
I guess this could apply to deviant relatives, also..ick.:snake:..ick

I think you are probably right about that, but from my understanding, homicidal pedophiles are the antithesis of that. They keep to themselves.
Meaning the predatory child "perp" with no intention of leaving a witness, and has some sadistic motivation, not just attraction, is a very different species than your average sickoid pedo. This would be the profile of the targeted abductor-murderer.

I think LE should press his family for a photo or they should have taken one at the MEs office. His face needs to be out there for other possible victims to see if they want them to come forward. He probably didn't give them his name!

Photo not available, did you read the Barter connection? There has been ZERO from MPD on the Seitz case..:furious:

Do you think they went through Seitz computer and saw he networked with other pedophiles and it's a huge case and that's why they won't tell us more?

LOL, you guys crack me up! I wanna shake it too!! :Banane19::Banane01::Banane35::Banane42:

Oh hey, SD, I wanted to thank you for putting the blurb about that micro sculpture in your sig line. WOW. I've watched it a few times, showing it to others as well, .... amazing and amazingly inspiring!

Thanks, I watch it again sometimes because it's just amazing what he does. Charlie Chaplin perched on the end of an eyelash? :eek:

I love the part about inhaling Alice in Wonderland. :floorlaugh:

(from above link)

"For the past 11 years, a barber named Vernon Seitz would show up midday on Saturdays for his monthly one-hour session. "He was my most challenging patient," Fetter said."

The fact alone that he was her "most challenging patient" should have been a warning sign to Fetter that once a month was not enough therapy for him, and he needed more intense therapy. If she couldn't handle him and make a break through with 11 years of therapy, then the proper thing for her to do would be try to pass him to a psychiatrist that could.

""He played his cards pretty close to the chest," Fetter said, declining to be too specific. "Also he came in once a month. Mr. Stingl, if somebody really means business and has problems, big problems, and he did, you don't come once a month."

I guess that's hindsight on Fetter's part. I'm sure she'll come under more scrutiny..

"Fetter makes her living listening to people, and she had come to believe Seitz was telling the truth. He wanted to feel less anxious. He said he wanted the families of these children in his murder scenario to have closure.
"Now I don't know. I wonder whether that was just a sadistic fantasy that he kept repeating over and over," she said.
I asked Fetter if she ever thought of Seitz as dangerous. "He never really frightened me in any real sense," she said."

After 11 years of making what must have been small talk and repeatedly hearing about Seitz Racine Zoo incident obsession, you'd think she'd have thought it was a sadistic fantasy awhile ago.. I can't believe she didn't see any warning signs with his behavior. It's not typical of a patient who really wants to get help. I'm sure she may have suggested to him to come see her more than once a month.

It's not up to the psychiatrist how often he comes, it's up to the patient. She could have asked him to come three times a week and he only wanted once a month.

Do you think they went through Seitz computer and saw he networked with other pedophiles and it's a huge case and that's why they won't tell us more?

From a "pedo ring" perspective, meaning that they have evidence he is involved in sharing/receiving/distributing child *advertiser censored* through the web, you may be exactly right and that would not surprise me. In most cases, that would rise to the Fed level, and as we all know we will hear nothing until completion of operation candyman or whatever sting name. That is important, I dont begrudge LE that information being witheld.

That said, the indicators for me that they have predetermined Seitz is pretty much a whackjob, but since they did not fall over a skeleton on his property, or received a fedex of one sent from someone that knows him, they were willing to dismiss this from the start. The reality is this PD is wrought with issues, past and present and they do NOT need another Dahmer in the hood.

What I do not understand is why have your PIO make a statement the case is closed and then 2 weeks later subpoena his shrink records. The DNA is not back, this county has a backlog, their is no obvious crime or POI, this stuff could be in the testing queue for months.. Why in the world in an evidentiary setting that could include cases in upwards of 50 years old wouldn't you use your best resource, Quantico? Here is where I am boggled.

I wonder if they checked his walls? Crawlspaces?

It was in the affidavit for the warrant, but no indication they looked into "walls" or crawlspaces, in any of the 3 properties searched.

Specifically, the PIO stated his home in Racine was searched and nothing was found, however, there is no record of a warrant/afidavit for a warrant to do so???

I wonder if they checked his walls? Crawlspaces?

If they haven't, they certainly need to. ITA with you on getting this guys pic out there.

I can't let go that there are so many missing kids that fall through the cracks. Especially decades ago when LE wrote most of them off as runaways. And in many cases, like Tawni Mazzone's, LE didn't even take a report. The victims are out there, there just isn't any record of them anywhere and their families assumed they ran off. If LE is truly looking for victims from way back then, they would be hard pressed to find them because they wouldn't even be in their own records.

Alright...alright... I will call him :) I will give you all his take on him tomorrow.

Do you think you could bother your dad again to see if he could round up a pic of Vernon? Maybe someone in the area might have one? :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pam1420
Back