WI - Jacob Wetterling posters/video in home of deceased Vernon Seitz, also child *advertiser censored*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was in the affidavit for the warrant, but no indication they looked into "walls" or crawlspaces, in any of the 3 properties searched.

Specifically, the PIO stated his home in Racine was searched and nothing was found, however, there is no record of a warrant/afidavit for a warrant to do so???

Drivenon: Good point!
Let's hope they didn't forget the heat and air registers in the floors or walls..attic, under the carpet in the closets, loose brick in the fireplace or basement wall..or hidden compartment somewhere in the house.

What did the search consist of?
Don't tell me it was: Opening a door to each room and looking in and moving to the next room and doing the same? :crossfingers:

Nothing. I would like to gather questions and thoughts from everyone and contact the person at the below email from a previous article to see if we can get things going.

jsmetro@journalsentinel.com

All I know is that B has spoken to the MPD, the Lead Investigator in the Barter case, has interviewed a few associates of Seitz and the Barter family, and to protect the integrity of the investigation, is not making any of it public for now. That was as of this week, I'll see if I can find anything else out.

Nothing new. I haven't had a chance to get over to where his shop was. I am hoping to this week sometime. I havn't really heard anything in the paper either.

All I know is that B has spoken to the MPD, the Lead Investigator in the Barter case, has interviewed a few associates of Seitz and the Barter family, and to protect the integrity of the investigation, is not making any of it public for now. That was as of this week, I'll see if I can find anything else out.

At least they are working on it :clap:

The deceased Mother's home, which MPD says was searched, but I cannot find any warrant, 2003 Marquette St, Racine.

His Uncle, apparently linked to the other SO's in the Seitz family, has the very large farm in Tomah, on the Wisonsin border....

Drivenon, Interesting find, other sex offenders in that family, Scary !

I noticed the relative living in N.C. did live in Wisconsin also..why the move so far away? was it military, job related or 'something' else?

Every inch of the Uncle's farm in Tomah should be searched and dug-up...Who knows what might be uncovered!..:deal:

I certainly hope that LE is looking into that little boy who went missing in mobile and the fact that this guy had relatives there at the time.

Whats blowing my mind is that LE is stating there is no evidence of a crime? Isn't child *advertiser censored* a crime? Unreal.

Something else I remembered while reading this thread about Jeffrey Dammer - he was in Alabama too for a while and pedophiles do run in tight circles.

Maybe Vernon or one of his relatives knew Dammer too - they both are into cannibalism as well.

I am getting ill thinking about it all. :puke:...

Angel...:angel:
Excellent points!
How many people could be into cannibalism in that same area of Ala.? Seems their friends would be very limited.. sharing cook-books!

Imo..It's way past time LE, STOP considering the 'old fashioned ' lazy, excuse that the child is a run-a-way when children disappear!
This opinion has given SO's time to cover their 'dirty deeds' and consider kidnapping many other children..

In past years there's been way too many children missing and never found! not running away..imo
LE in all towns needs to start living in the 'real' world and consider something bad has happened to this missing child immediately and start an investigation..:cop:

Do you think they went through Seitz computer and saw he networked with other pedophiles and it's a huge case and that's why they won't tell us more?...
MeoW333. Lets keep our fingers crossed..:crossfingers:

From a "pedo ring" perspective, meaning that they have evidence he is involved in sharing/receiving/distributing child *advertiser censored* through the web, you may be exactly right and that would not surprise me. In most cases, that would rise to the Fed level, and as we all know we will hear nothing until completion of operation candyman or whatever sting name. That is important, I dont begrudge LE that information being witheld.

That said, the indicators for me that they have predetermined Seitz is pretty much a whackjob,
but since they did not fall over a skeleton on his property,
or received a fedex of one sent from someone that knows him, they were willing to dismiss this from the start.
The reality is this PD is wrought with issues, past and present and they do NOT need another Dahmer in the hood.

What I do not understand is why have your PIO make a statement the case is closed and then 2 weeks later subpoena his shrink records. The DNA is not back, this county has a backlog, their is no obvious crime or POI, this stuff could be in the testing queue for months..

Why in the world in an evidentiary setting that could include cases in upwards of 50 years old wouldn't you use your best resource, Quantico? Here is where I am boggled.....

Drivenon...good points! Even if LE considered Seitz a whackjob, the fact still remains there are other SO's in his family which tells me Seitz was much more than just a whack-O! Where there's smoke, there's fire!
I can only hope LE looks outside the box..and connects all the dots..

:)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28529171/

"Vernon Seitz allegedly told his doctor in mid-December that he killed a 14-year-old boy in 1958,

but Seitz died of natural causes before police could question him.MILWAUKEE - Was it the confession of a killer? He told his doctor he killed a child.
Now he's dead and police are forced to search for answers through the clues in his home. Those clues include child *advertiser censored*, books on cannibalism, and posters and articles on missing children."......Quote

MeoW333, What IF the doctor misunderstood / wrote in the files wrong, what Seitz was saying to her?...Instead of saying "he murdered a 14 yr. old boy", maybe he was really meaning to say "he murdered a boy at 14".....:rose:
Worded this way makes a lot more sense...imo

:)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28529171/

"Vernon Seitz allegedly told his doctor in mid-December that he killed a 14-year-old boy in 1958,

but Seitz died of natural causes before police could question him.MILWAUKEE - Was it the confession of a killer? He told his doctor he killed a child.
Now he's dead and police are forced to search for answers through the clues in his home. Those clues include child *advertiser censored*, books on cannibalism, and posters and articles on missing children."......Quote

MeoW333, What IF the doctor misunderstood / wrote in the files wrong, what Seitz was saying to her?...Instead of saying "he murdered a 14 yr. old boy", maybe he was really meaning to say "he murdered a boy at 14".....:rose:
Worded this way makes a lot more sense...imo

Yes, but given the date he alleges, he was 12 1/2.. I say the other boy involved is the reference to the 14 year old.

AND

I figure we are 8 weeks away from forensics,, can you imagine?

there is no evidence his brother, who resides in NC, formerly of WI and AL, has any, shall we say proclivities, like Vern.

The family members from that article who are convicted SO's are from WI.

I am NO expert on this, far from it, if there is one on here I hope they weigh in, but when you have multiple family members perpetrating this scum on kids,
does that mean there is something trickeling down? Confused, sorry.

Drivenon..
With Vernon Seitz family members being convicted sex offenders did anyone suspect family members of kidnapping Vernon Seitz from the Zoo in Racine at age 12 1/2, beat and sodomize him and then returning him?

I can't imagine a stranger kidnapping a 12 yr. old have him murder another child, beat and rape him and then sending him home, UNLESS the SO's were related to the family, knew the family or was friends of his father.

It doesn't make sense a stranger kidnapper, rapist and murder would allow a 12 yr. old to go back home, when the other 2 boys the SO had were murdered...

Why didn't Seitz Parents make a police report and have Sietz checked-out at a hospital after returning beaten and sodomized? :(

Something isn't 'right' with Vernon Seitz's story of events that occurred that day at the ZOO or there's a 'big problem' with at least one of his parents!

I believe Vernon's story is about things that DID happen to Vernon as a child, like being beaten and sodomized, over a period of days, months all rolled into one story..

I'd take anything 'the parents' say with a grain of salt!

Maybe one of Vernon's parents knew who Seitz left the Zoo with that day in 1958 or 1959....Hmmmm!:..iamashamed0005:

Drivenon..
With Vernon Seitz family members being convicted sex offenders did anyone suspect family members of kidnapping Vernon Seitz from the Zoo in Racine at age 12 1/2, beat and sodomize him and then returning him?

I can't imagine a stranger kidnapping a 12 yr. old have him murder another child, beat and rape him and then sending him home, UNLESS the SO's were related to the family, knew the family or was friends of his father.

It doesn't make sense a stranger kidnapper, rapist and murder would allow a 12 yr. old to go back home, when the other 2 boys the SO had were murdered...

Why didn't Seitz Parents make a police report and have Sietz checked-out at a hospital after returning beaten and sodomized? :(

Something isn't 'right' with Vernon Seitz's story of events that occurred that day at the ZOO or there's a 'big problem' with at least one of his parents!

I believe Vernon's story is about things that DID happen to Vernon as a child, like being beaten and sodomized, over a period of days, months all rolled into one story..

I'd take anything 'the parents' say with a grain of salt!

Maybe one of Vernon's parents knew who Seitz left the Zoo with that day in 1958 or 1959....Hmmmm!:..iamashamed0005:

Astute, Mystery- I agree the events Seitz is referring to , albeit his version, did occur in some way, but not as he presented. In this case I strongly believe the "date" is relevant over the account he has given. People have poured over this timeframe, nothing. Nothing in Racine that is. I strongly believe Blink's theory this is linked to the Danny Barter case in some way is accurate.
Although, I fear that is the tip of the iceberg.

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread.

Well, I live in Mobile (where Danny's family lived). This was far before my time but my grandfather told me about this case when I was very young. He said that most people at the time thought that an abduction had taken place rather than drowning, etc. because Danny was afraid of the water. He made us stay right next to him at all times because the area just off the shore was so heavily wooded. I have never seen the case on the news here. I wish that my grandfather was still alive because he had met Danny's parents on a couple of occassions and said they were very nice people. They had also told people they thought someone was watching or following them prior to Danny's disappearance. I am hoping that the new developments will draw some local media interest to the case. Someone needs to talk. Perdido Beach is a quiet little resort area where families go for picnics, shop, etc. The area north of there on the bay is quite remote and almost isolated in places. Tight knit community where multiple generations of families stay. I have no doubt that someone knows something.

Astute, Mystery- I agree the events Seitz is referring to , albeit his version, did occur in some way, but not as he presented. In this case I strongly believe the "date" is relevant over the account he has given. People have poured over this timeframe, nothing. Nothing in Racine that is. I strongly believe Blink's theory this is linked to the Danny Barter case in some way is accurate.
Although, I fear that is the tip of the iceberg.

Lordy:
http://.com/2009/02/15/possible-lin...iel-danny-barter-missing-persons-case-update/

EEgads and Holy what what

Lordy:
http://.com/2009/02/15/possible-lin...iel-danny-barter-missing-persons-case-update/

EEgads and Holy what what

^^^Ditto that.

I'm glad to see she's got her articles in a convenient access spot too. Thanks for the link Drivenon. :)

Yes, but given the date he alleges, he was 12 1/2.. I say the other boy involved is the reference to the 14 year old.

AND

I figure we are 8 weeks away from forensics,, can you imagine?

Drivenon, You are correct as to what Vernon Seitz 'said',
but thinkin outside the box, What IF the other boy was 4 instead of 14?...:fish:

Seitz possibly adding the extra age, to the murdered boy, so he wouldn't look so very bad, when telling the story about the first murder victim??...:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back