Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme. She and my Father spent a lot of time in the Barron area and I’ve posted pictures of us traveling to their cabin and passing the exit to the town.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you and your family during this time. I understand the feeling of the sorrow and the utter joy, too. Hugs!

Absolutely. I told my daughter that if I was this woman, I would have been terrified and probably would have wanted to run away! I would want to help, but I’m not brave at all!
no way! your mom instincts would have kicked in FOR SURE! remember when you were a new mom and ANY baby crying would make 'things' happen to your upper torso? That instinct to nurture the innocent doesn't go away. never underestimate your inner Mama Bear!

No, I don't think so. The lady who was walking her dog called police.
Paul Blume said something different live on the air during the live coverage around 9:30 pm... so I don't know what will turn out to be true until we either get a statement out of LE or the 10am presser.

Edited to change when I heard Paul Blume speaking.

I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme. She and my Father spent a lot of time in the Barron area and I’ve posted pictures of us traveling to their cabin and passing the exit to the town.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.
I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

Jayme's Aunt says that the false hope they had from the story earlier in the day left her with such despair that she turned off her phone and took a nap. She later awoke to find 15 missed calls, which were placed to report the glorious news of Jayme being found. (FOX9 News)
Oh..bless. Bless Jayme & her family. I am still sobbing. This is incredible.

Bless you and your family

My sincere condolences ACG2x and comfort to you as well.

I hope people will continue to consider that Jayme IS alive and could read this forum. She has enough psychological distress to recover from. I am hopeful that we won’t add to it in the ways we choose to discuss her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1