Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme. She and my Father spent a lot of time in the Barron area and I’ve posted pictures of us traveling to their cabin and passing the exit to the town.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.

I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.
So very sorry for your loss. :( (((Hugs)))

I’ve been lurking on here since thread number one. Every night I’ve come on scared to death I’d see found dead in the title. Coming on tonight and seeing she has been found alive... just wow. This is amazing. I’m hoping her family and law enforcement can keep her out of the public/media eye in this transition... I can’t imagine the trauma she has experienced from that night, during the months since, and the trauma with the transition back to some of kind “normalcy”. Sending her and her family so much love.

A dear friend of mine passed away just a few days ago, young and unexpected.

I was looking at his photo tribute wall and thinking about his gorgeous strawberry blonde wavy hair and how unusual and handsome he was...
And I promise, I thought " Hair like Jayme's. Please, let this girl so like Terry in hair, eyes and skin with the freckles live a LONG LONG life."

It was a spontaneous thought because I've never stopped thinking about her, even when I'd long run out of things to post.
Jayme, run free in the sunshine and the wind and live a happy good life. :)
Sorry about your friend. Sad for you and him.
I too stopped posting because I had nothing to add. And it became more and more disheartening each day. I followed this closely still. And I’m overjoyed at her safe recovery . Even more so at her bravery for escaping.

I looked at St Louis County quickly just in case they had a better security facility than Douglas County. But he's not there, so leave MN alone. :) He should be either in Douglas County jail or somewhere else in NW Wisconsin that's more secure or more federal or something.

He will not be in MN. Why would he? They have plenty of facilities in Wisconsin. As a matter of fact, Gordon has some kind of criminal thing there. Maybe a teen place. Not sure. Going by memory.

Jayme was reported found in Eau Claire Acres area of Gordon, WI. Tax appraisal web site for Douglas county shows who the owners of those properties are...and yes, like another poster commented - it's shacks and/or mobile homes...very wooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member