Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Douglas County jail roster site is blowing up, but he's not listed.

I have seen cases here before, where they don't publicly put the high profile prisoners on the public roster immediately. Especially if there hasn't been a presser yet. Maybe they want time to notify his family to, for their safety, in a high profile crime involving children?

I haven't found anyone fitting the description either. He might not be through booking yet. Or could he be held somewhere else by the feds since the FBI were involved in this case?

The chArging agency will transport him. So..... Barron County. FYI found nothing on that jail roster that fits. Too soon. He in a room being interrogated before he lawyers up and they are rounding up other suspects probably before they disappear, then they will transport. All just my opinion.

A dear friend of mine passed away just a few days ago, young and unexpected.

I was looking at his photo tribute wall and thinking about his gorgeous strawberry blonde wavy hair and how unusual and handsome he was...
And I promise, I thought " Hair like Jayme's. Please, let this girl so like Terry in hair, eyes and skin with the freckles live a LONG LONG life."

It was a spontaneous thought because I've never stopped thinking about her, even when I'd long run out of things to post.
Jayme, run free in the sunshine and the wind and live a happy good life. :)
My condolences, SeekingJana. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your post has given me chills!

I have seen cases here before, where they don't publicly put the high profile prisoners on the public roster immediately. Especially if there hasn't been a presser yet. Maybe they want time to notify his family to, for their safety, in a high profile crime involving children?
The arrested person may be moved to Barron County as well.

Why would he be in Duluth MN jail?

I think there is some confusion because the first report by Paul Blume was that she was found near Duluth, MN:

Twitter
Paul Blume
@PaulBlume_FOX9

Just off phone with Sheriff. Says #JaymeCloss found near Duluth. MN area. He was overcome with emotion. Tells ne 1 suspect in custody. But believes more people involved. Family was told suspect name. But they don't know the guy. Press briefing tomorrow 10am in Barron #findjayme
-------------------------------

But then we got more specific info that it was actually in Douglas CO, WI. And now we know the road from this:

Closs was found at Eau Claire Acres, a small development about six miles east of Gordon, Wisconsin on Highway Y, according to the Eau Claire Board chairman.

Jayme Closs found alive: 'It's what we've prayed for'

---------

So not Duluth---> Douglas County, WI. Thread is moving fast and so is the info released. MOO.

I hope she can feel all the love radiating out to her, from her family to Barron to Wisconsin to all of us to all the entire nation and beyond! I think her Mom put that lady there at just the right time for Jayme to run. Her Mom led her to safety. They were so close to each other. Thank you, Denise! Thank you, God!
Btw: JAYME IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSS!!!!

2nd degree murder always has me envisioning a disagreement that escalated way way out of control and then murders occurred. So is that the kid that caused so much heartache, loss and pain? The 17 yr old guy?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

With deep symphony too the family, there is a story here. A horrific story, but a story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member