Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!
I have a feeling some of you will be up all night. Me too. :)
I am driving to San Antonio tonight when my text messages blew up. Glad it was with good news this time.

Thanks to Liltexans and Dave for their quick work in getting the message out so quickly that JAYME IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
LOVIN' TONIGHT!!!!!!
Don't post and drive - stay safe!

I am driving to San Antonio tonight when my text messages blew up. Glad it was with good news this time.

Thanks to Liltexans and Dave for their quick work in getting the message out so quickly that JAYME IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
LOVIN' TONIGHT!!!!!!
OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Jayme Closs, missing Wisconsin girl, found alive - CNN

"There was rumors earlier today, and I prayed and prayed, and they come to not be true," [Aunt Sue] Allard told CNN affiliate WCCO reporter Mary McGuire. "And I just shut myself totally down. I thought today was going to be the day, and then I find out two hours later that she's found and I just cannot believe this."

The person they say is in custody KJ-A, if you go to his Facebook people were commented 10 weeks ago that he was involved. He clearly had to be on the police’s radar before today

Do you mean the panty thief? Those are his initials. He's not the guy. They ruled him out because he had an alibi.

LOVIN' TONIGHT!!!!!!
Why doesn’t this break on Friday night!?!?! JOKING! I mull,over these cases on the weekend. One less case this weekend.......maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho