Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
**total speculation here**

I bet she was actually found this morning or earlier today and this location is some how linked to the suspect. They might have been looking for other people or evidence but didn't want to tip suspects off.
KSTP reported they were notified at 4 pm central time today that Jayme had been found safe

WOW i'm crying, i've been so sad since this happened and i've been thinking and praying for you Jayme.

But her journey has just started. She witnessed her parents' murders and there's never a way to completely get over that, but they would still want you to go on and live a beautiful life Jayme, so i pray that you will be able to. You have amazing family and I know a lot of people will rally around you.

The jail list probably doesn't have the perps! Those guys are wanted on a completely different murder, in the few cases similar to this we typically see kidnapping and other crimes being listed first and with the perp(s) being found in a different area they may be working with Barron WI to get a better list of charges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14