Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! Life in prison means, free meals, free healthcare, free education...etc. It really bugs me.

Yes, but the meals, healthcare and education are the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality, and it's also a lifetime of incarceration in a tiny cell, never being able to stop looking over your shoulder, with other violent and lost souls who hate people who abuse children.

'Call 911': Neighbor speaks about finding missing teen whose parents were murdered
"I think [Jayme] looks thinner than what her pictures showed," K said. "She definitely looked unkempt, kind of -- she didn't have shoes that were hers. She was wearing really big shoes that she obviously took from wherever she came from. She looked, overall, in good condition, just a little unclean, like she'd been held captive."

On Thursday, K said she and the neighbor sat Jayme on a couch and called 911, with someone staying on the line with them until police arrived and took her to a hospital about half an hour later. In the meantime, they talked, Kasinskas added.

"She was very sweet," K said. "I asked her some questions about if she'd ever heard of Gordon, Wisconsin. She had not. Stuff like that. Not anything real specific, but she did talk to us a little, talked to my kids a little bit. I introduced her to my new puppy. We kept it very simple and just very calm until the cops got here to take her."

Jayme told the women she had been at a house a few down from Ks' and that she hadn't known the person who was holding her, K's recalled, but that it was the same person who killed her parents.

"We probably have walked our dog by that house on numerous occasions," K said, although she added she was not familiar with who lived there.

(names changed to initials by me)
Maybe Jayme noticed the woman walking her dog at that time everyday and that is why she chose that time because she knew that woman would be out there.

Maybe Jayme noticed the woman walking her dog at that time everyday and that is why she chose that time because she knew that woman would be out there.
Good thinking. If Jayme had a window and the dog walker kept to a routine, Jayme may have taken note of her routine. She is a smart girl!
MOO

Jennifer Mayerle on Twitter
The only bar in Gordon, WI has a written message over the #JaymeCloss missing person sign: FOUND #wcco #findjayme

DwnXlYjUUAAHO7l.jpg

That is so neat to see. Happy tears again.

So many of these cases dont end well. We finally have a winner. Thank Goodness.

Money won’t solve everything.. or anything.
<modsnip: discussion is off limits> Therapy isn’t free and costly.
College cost are high... <modsnip>

<modsnip>... if she wants to live in gated community...that cost. Would be great if she could travel to visit Elizabeth smart a couple times or vice verse.. I think that would help more than any therapy.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy to have this news and glad I was online last night to share it with so many that have prayed for her return. Someone posted that someday, she could read all of these threads so I am going to tread lightly. She is a victim of a horrible crime and she needs support.IMO

I spend too much time over here. I woke up this morning, turned on the local TV news, and all the scrolling news ticker said was 'Girl missing after parents murdered found alive'. I just knew it was about Jayme.

Jeez.... I'm shocked this didn't make national cable news. I really cant think of anything that would be bigger news right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member