Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's crazy, and I think I forgot to mention this earlier: I had stepped away as this case became mentally exhausting for my mind. This past week, there was an AA out of Wisconsin 2 days ago that caught my eye. I went back to the AA page listing and saw Jayme's name on there, still there after all these months. Thought about her then, prayed for her then and it's crazy that she's found ALIVE in the same week as that prayer.

Big ((((hugs)))) & much love to you!!
You are absolutely right about pups! So happy she has Mollie :)
I’m crying too!! This is such amazing & overwhelming news:D

Thank you.. big hugs back xx

I go round my park and sneak doggie cuddles off other people’s... Funny how they do just know dog people!

Not long now till presser... xx

Paul Blume on Twitter
A look inside this 2-tiered lobby where @bcsheriff & other law enforcement will give #JaymeCloss updates at 10am. Packed with media & community members. A ton of buzz on this building right now

DwpDLZzXQAYrgS2.jpg

DwpDMs3WoAAmT9F.jpg

Yup. The street isn't on google street view, but there are or were houses for sale on the circle which you can see pictures of. They're smallish, older, inexpensive homes in a heavily wooded area.
What we know about the Jayme Closs case
"Late Thursday, investigators blocked all streets leading to a cabin in the 14100 block of S. Eau Claire Acres Circle as they combed for evidence."

Alas, there is very little news on the "news" anymore. I listened to a few stations on SiriusXM on the way to work today, and it was all political commentary: Trump this, Trump that, Acosta this, Pelosi that. Then I switched to BBC, and Jayme was mentioned there. These are culturally very dark times.

I guess a lot of our national news is just more on the entertainment side of things nowadays. I hope this press conference will bring some answers to a lot of unanswered questions.

Big ((((hugs)))) & much love to you!!
You are absolutely right about pups! So happy she has Mollie :)
I’m crying too!! This is such amazing & overwhelming news:D

Sorry that I can't remember their name, but the woman who posted a while back about her own abduction and what Jayme will face mentioned that Jayme might need (or want) a female "bodyguard" or "companion" to comfort her and help her get back to the real world. I was thinking this as well as a service dog. It's way too early to speculate on what Jayme will need moving forward and I can't begin to imagine her situation, but just adding to the talk on dogs in Jayme's life.

Thank God, the perp(s) were not on her heels as she took the opportunity, very bravely, to RUN.

I wonder if the woman she ran to and the neighbor that let them into her home (if I understood correctly) were terrified until police arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member