Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on a reddit thread this morning. Apparently the cops were given tips about this post which is by “Barronbowhunter” who certainly sounds he abducted her. Sounds like the tips didn’t help.

Removeddit tracks deleted reddit pages.

It can be disturbing reading but if you are reading this thread disturbing is not new t you.

So glad she was found!

Removeddit
No, Reddit administrators said the poster's identity is known and he is NOT the suspect involved.

Willingly went and willingly stayed with him, knowing your parents are not alive, missing Christmas, school and family and friends and you dog and your life? I truly am at a total loss for words on responding to this. Bless Jayme and all who prayed for her safe return.

They took the video down! I cannot find anything. Also Douglas County inmate sight is not up. They really are keeping this one quiet wonder why so secretive.

I’m not surprised the video was removed. That could have been done for many reasons, including but not limited to: not the right property, it may be a rental property & and media/LE are protecting the owners, etc, etc.

The Douglas County inmate site is working for me. There’s nothing to see, yet.

I said very early on that I thought this was done by a young person. I don't think he had any intention of killing anyone intitialy but that things went horribly wrong.
BBM
I do. This was a fast crime...in and out. Eliminate the opposition, take what he came for. This was his plan and he came prepared to do just that.
It's not like he could bargain with her parents.

It’s interesting that this and other articles imply that LE found Jayme through their investigation. Sounds to me like she rescued herself. Clearly, they had no idea where she was. Not a criticism, just want to give Jayme credit. What an amazing little girl!
I'm thinking the heat was on the perpetrator(s) though. They may have not fed her in a couple days and knew it would be better to release her. They may have sent someone that the heat wasn't on so close to go unlock a door and say something like "Count to 500 and leave" or something like that. I am sure the LE involvement and pressure helped in some ways, it could have just as easily have hurt by the perpetrator(s) abandoning her to starve to keep from leading them to the victim. I guess the press conference today may clear this up.

They haven't stated how involved this suspect is right? Which leads me to wonder if this is just someone who is involved but not heavily involved which is why they are saying more arrests are going to be made.. I've really gotten into this one knowing that shes been found safe. When everything happened with Hana Aguilar it crushed me.

I’m not surprised the video was removed. That could have been done for many reasons, including but not limited to: not the right property, it may be a rental property & and media/LE are protecting the owners, etc, etc.

I have considered that since they have someone in custody they may have them in a jail that doesn't have an online inmate roster. Washburn County is in between Douglas and Barron counties and as far as I can tell there is no online roster.

Crazy, I will try again, it could have been overcrowded when I tried. Thanks! Yes not surprised things are being deleted online but my gosh so quickly and everywhere.

Jayme escaped, soon she'll be back with her family and I'm still over the moon that's she's alive and safe. Now I have only one more thing I'm wishing for to make this complete, the perp sent to dank dark cell for the rest of his life. Go get him Sheriff and make sure the charges stick.[/QUOTE]
BBM
Oh, the charges will stick! The victim will make sure of this! After all, he murdered her parents! Did you notice what the woman said Jayme told her.....he murdered my parents! That's foremost on her mind, with everything she's gone thru!

I have considered that since they have someone in custody they may have them in a jail that doesn't have an online inmate roster. Washburn County is in between Douglas and Barron counties and as far as I can tell there is no online roster.
Regardless, no jail run by anyone with brains is gonna post the ID of a high-profile suspect like this before the head honchos in LE publicly ID the guy.

At this point I don't think they would have killed her too, although she had no way of knowing that at the time. Knowing he (or they) had a gun (or guns) that had just been used made Jayme compliant imo. But if she refused to go the perp (s) would have just forcefully grabbed her anyway. He (they) came for her and wanted her alive, obviously. jmo
I'm ecstatic she has been found! Hopefully she's ok enough to go home with her family today and cuddle her little doggy, whom I'm sure will be so happy to see her!
ITA. I think LE made it clear from the beginning the perp(s) goal all along was Jayme. Of course a child with a gun pointed at her is going to be compliant. JMO

However coincidentally, that property was taken off-market yesterday.

(Click on “Price/Tax History.”)

I have a gut feeling that Zillow is like Facebook in the sense of properties. The property is still up on other websites.

My guess is they want it off market so they don't get inundated with calls from vultures.

Found this on a reddit thread this morning. Apparently the cops were given tips about this post which is by “Barronbowhunter” who certainly sounds he abducted her. Sounds like the tips didn’t help.

Removeddit tracks deleted reddit pages.

It can be disturbing reading but if you are reading this thread disturbing is not new t you.

So glad she was found!

Removeddit
This individual has been on other sleuths radar for weeks. There was a podcast on YouTube that covered his “theory” extensively and was reported. He was on all kinds of msm plugs asking very disturbing questions and has a theory nobody apparently considered which is why people felt very strongly of his involvement. Same thing with the other individual that followed her on everyting. Very upsetting to see people revealed and their mindset. I don’t believe the presser will give us all the info we so desperately want and they will be very tight-lipped about this, especially if more arrests are to be made. Jmot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner