Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to know what steps JTP took to hide his identity & how he targeted Jayme. As a concerned mother of 4, I think that info would be beneficial to everyone, not just parents with children, but anyone wanting to be more aware for their own protection. MOO

If they weren't trashed talked then there was a reason they weren't. I haven't read any posts here "trash talking" the LE involved here, just stating the obvious truth.

Really? There was a reason they weren’t?

Elizabeth Smart’s sister gave ”Emmanuel” as the name of the person who took her sister and it still led nowhere.

Social services and probation had visited the Garrido home numerous times over 18 YEARS and still didn’t locate Jaycee Dugard or her kids.

The Cleveland girls were held by someone who was the father of a friend of at least two of the three of them, and they weren’t found for a decade.

Some people just aren’t happy no matter what LE does.

KARE 11 on Twitter
Messages welcoming Jayme Closs home can be seen around Barron, including at the local McDonald’s. #JaymeCloss

DwpfO7mVYAAyBdi.jpg

Really wondering what the family dynamic is with his family? He held her captive over the course of Thanksgiving & Christmas, two occasions where, even at 21 years old, he would probably be expected to make some contact or visitation with his family.

If he did have contact for the holidays, I'd love to hear what they found his demeanor to be.

Good post.

I wonder if he got to the point where he felt comfortable leaving her there alone.

It was reported that Jayme said she would be locked up when he had to leave (by the woman who called 911 I think)

I wonder if JP was a previous employee at Jennie O or maybe a member of his family was/is.
jmo

Sheriff said no connection to Jennie-O

Surprised at all the negativity about LE. This is a fluke crime without much of any evidence, YES, Jayme is the one who escaped and saved herself. LE was so emotionally attached this case, I give them all the credit in the world for never giving up. They are overwhelmed with joy I do not see it as them patting themselves on the back. Please remember that most of us thought she was probably deceased and this is an amazingly positive experience. just saying I am going to focus on the positive IMO

ITA. LE's job is far from over and they all looked exhausted. The raw emotion could be seen on all their faces. I have no problem with them thanking each other and the people in those houses who recognized the traumatized child immediately and took her into their protection.

My concern is that JTP's "tie" to Barron is related to the school because JTP looks like a very creepy stalker who spends a lot of time on the internet. Now that his photo is released, it will interesting to see if other girls remember ever seeing him and where.

LE is still executing search warrants, interviewing both JTP and JC and probably that "tie" JTP has to Barron. They need to seize and search all his electronics and piece together how he pulled it off. The DA even said it would be next week before the charging documents were ready.

I'm betting we never hear all the details of what happened in those 88 days and the prosecutor will focus on the two murders and kidnapping. That's fine with me. JMO

Evan Frost on Twitter
Just checked in with Barron schools bus driver Amy Stone, who put a tree in her yard to honor Jayme. Says it’s staying up until she knows Jayme is home and all she heard on the bus this morning was “they found Jayme!” The kids are happy. #jaymecloss @MPRnews

DwpemLCX0Akij1r.jpg

DwpemLBWoAAEL5G.jpg

It's great to see a community come together like this for Jayme. :)

Do you remember the name of the dance studio she took lessons at? I'd like to see if there's any businesses around there that could be a clue. There was some "talk" on a social media site of a prior place of employment for JTP. Obviously rumor, not confirmed.
Christine's Dance Company
Rice Lake, WI

I don't think we have enough information yet, on if there was any sort of "relationship". I though the police ruled out any online relationship? Perhaps I'm wrong.
No, you're right. I missed that before I posted this theory. And you are right we don't have enough info, just a theory that crossed my mind that I now know is likely incorrect. My initial thoughts were KIK but like you said, they have ruled out online relationship

Only in the sense that he saw her somewhere previously, not that she knowingly interacted with him, IMO

I saw on her FB profile that she lists what dance school she goes to. Maybe he saw her FB and waited outside to figure what classes she went to or something and then followed her parents car?

Ohhhh, I am getting an incredible incel vibe from this guy. And that whole culture? Talk about a cesspool of the darkest belly of the internet. Really really disturbing.

I have to cut LE a break. Likely they've been awake since yesterday morning, they're cruising on three gallons of coffee and Snickers bars and adrenaline and it's one of the exceedingly rare cases that they found a live kidnap victim.

I have no idea what an "incel" is...I'm obviously old and out of the loop. Clue me in?

Someone here did, but of course the post was removed. Thus proving that some rules here should be lifted in certain cases, I say it all the time because it's true.
Not quite true. The suspect was in custody already when the name was discovered by process of elimation of the residents on that street.

His finding Jayme could be something as random as seeing them in a gas station or McD's, standing behind or beside them and seeing Jayme and then either following them or noticing their last name on their bank card and finding them from there, since the last name isn't super common.

according to the news it was a house he grew up in the

parents moved and him and his brother stayed at that house..I also read he had no prior criminal al history which makes this even stranger
There has to be a first for everything! Glad it was his first time and it wasn’t his 2nd or 3rd killing. It’s over for him now.. Thanks to Jayme and her courage. You go girl!! Way to go. I have no doubt she’ll end up pulling through the trauma she’s endured the past 3 months. If she’s able to do this there’s no doubt in my mind she recover and be stronger because of it. Bless her heart ❤️

Jayme will likely have PTSD. Something else I was thinking about: she’s likely to have survivor’s guilt. Her parents are gone because some ***hat decided to target her. I in NO WAY blame her for anything that happened: nothing at all. She’s got such an uphill climb ahead of her. She can and will do it. She’s not the same Jayme that was stolen from Barron that night, but she’s a warrior. She’ll prevail. This is all JMO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela