Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhh I want to know the connect as to why her??? I mean I remember being 13 and talking to boys online? Or was this just random?
I’m starting to wonder if he has been working on this plan for years and once he felt ready he went “hunting” for the victim. He could have seen jayme and her mom around the town and watched them for a couple of days or something. Jmo

I am so confused. Maybe someone can help me out here. So on the TODAY show they interviewed the woman that called 911 after Jayme was brought to her house. She said in the interview that Jayme was locked up most of the time that she was kidnapped. Sounds to me like they locked her places based on what the woman said. In the press conference LE says that Jayme gave full description of vehicle and gave them the perps name. My question is if she was taken at night wouldn't this be harder for her to get full description of the vehicle? Also I wonder how she knew his full name. Does this mean that Jayme knew him since has connections to Barron?

If his target was to grab Jayme, why oh why did he have to kill her parents??? We have said in these threads many times...whoever did it could have grabbed her when she headed out for school.... sparing the parents at least... why why?

That is one question that kept being asked, and I think we sort of have an answer now.

This creep clearly wanted to take her away for himself. To do that you need to be able to make a getaway. You also need to take out those close to them so that your victim has no one but you.

If his target was to grab Jayme, why oh why did he have to kill her parents??? We have said in these threads many times...whoever did it could have grabbed her when she headed out for school.... sparing the parents at least... why why?
It makes me disgusted to think about it but Edmund Kemper killed his grandparents because after he killed one he didn't want the other one to be sad that they were gone. It may be a similar mindset.

BBM

I wish the journalists would just keep this kind of thing out of the media. All it is going to do is fuel erroneous speculation for those who just have to blame the victim.

And he was apprehended in his car so maybe she managed to free herself and knew once the lady had her he wouldn’t be able to get to her..

Really? How did he come up on anyone's radar?

I heard his name as early as 11pm last night on a YouTube stream, but nothing was being verified by MSM until the presser. It seemed like people were narrowing him by the police scanner talk they heard, also by property searches on the street she was rescued from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay