Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation based on a Facebook photo that is being used by the media (the one with the suspect with two female family members).

A friend asks the original poster “Is Jake leaving soon?”

The poster responds “as of now, August 17th is when he leaves.”

This sounds to me like a boot camp ship date, which in my experience, can change.

If he did go off to boot camp, I’m assuming that he was sent home prior to graduation, or was given the boot not long into his service.

Most enlistments are four years, and the time that has past since the date of the photo, doesn’t compute.

I may be wrong about this, as we haven’t heard about any sort of military service, but I just wanted to point it out.
Is that post still up? I’ve been looking and cannot find it.

I just saw on CNN that they said JP worked at Jennie O where the parents worked...

Five-minute warning to start of presser. Official giving names of people who will be speaking and spelling names.

I don't really think it's a ''cabin', at least not what I picture a cabin to be. It's value is $100,000 two bedrooms on 2 1/2 acres. Until a few years ago it was a permanent residence where the family lived. I'm just posting this so people don't get the idea it is a clapboard shack in the woods. This is just my opinion based on research I've put together myself. Not a place to me you would suspect or choose to be a hideout for a kidnapped child. Thank goodness it wasn't a shack in the middle of the the woods and it had people close.

Several news channels and the Credit Union that owns it refers to it as a cabin. A lot of people in the cities here have cabins in rural areas - near Lake Superior for hunting, fishing and getting away from the City. A lot of people have cabins worth almost as much as their main residence. I didn't mean to suggest it was a run down shack, it just wouldn't shock anyone if it was unattended for several months. There certainly would be no association or clean up crew making sure the lawn was cut.

I agree except when they do that is when a "squatter" knows they can probably get away with living/staying there... Many cases in NW WI where someone opens one up in the spring and they find someone stayed there at least for a few days, stole things, ate things, started a fire, vandalized, etc. And that is not even bank controlled but by owners.
One of my former coworkers had bragged endlessly about how she and her husband and three kids were living “free” in their foreclosed house for over two years. They finally were evicted, but, as she said, they were able to save over $50,000 for a downpayment on a new home since they hadn’t paid their mortgage in over two years.

I saw a news report on foreclosures that mentioned the average time between the beginning of foreclosure proceedings and eviction was more than 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly