Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm still hopelessly behind but some early observations of what I have read:

-Jayme was Patterson's target - I think most of us suspected that to be the case as opposed to a vendetta against her parents.
-Patterson was somewhat local - 65 miles away. Again, most of us thought he would be local.
-Jayme didn't know her captor.
-Patterson took careful steps to avoid leaving evidence. Chilling.
-Patterson killed Jayme's parents to get Jayme. *IMO I don't believe that was his only reason. Others here have pointed out that he could have gotten her elsewhere without needing to kill anyone. This is disturbing to me because it makes me think he wanted to kill and used her abduction as a way to fulfill that desire.

Criminal Complaint:
201901141243 (1).pdf
Complaint reveals chilling details of Jayme Closs' abduction, captivity

Also, this. If they were used they'd likely have been mentioned or an indication of them would have. This actually implies the opposite.
ITA. In fact, the complaint states that he forced Jayme under the bed for up to 12 hours and told her to "hold it." Adult diapers are never mentioned in the complaint by either Jayme or JP, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay