AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! The two 911 calls were 25 minutes apart (12:31 and 12:56) and we don't know how long peep(s) were in the home before the first gunshot was heard. And page one of this thread said that Authorities found a violent crime scene.
The neighbors didn't call 911. There was only one 911 call - from inside the Closs home via Mom's phone.

Did anyone else find it completely odd that LE would completely leave the Closs residence, remove the crimes scene tape, and yet, not board up the front door? The Fox reporter put it on Twitter - 3 pictures of a very empty house without a secured front entrance and no one around. Perhaps LE setting a trap?

Did anyone else find it completely odd that LE would completely leave the Closs residence, remove the crimes scene tape, and yet, not board up the front door? The Fox reporter put it on Twitter - 3 pictures of a very empty house without a secured front entrance and no one around. Perhaps LE setting a trap?
I had the same thoughts

Is there an LE quote stating that she did not run off? And how could they know? They are not saying clearly that she was taken. It is feasible she ran when she saw her parents shot. I really think they have no idea what became of her but the logical assumption is abduction yet they do not say so.
They have said she is missing and endangered which to me means that she was kidnapped. They could know that she had not run off by evidence at the scene (that they aren't sharing with the public). They could have heard her begging for help on the 911 call or their could be signs of a struggle/blood evidence in her bedroom or elsewhere in the house.

They’re almost certainly not setting a trap.

Perhaps the family is on the way, or is already there.

I totally get that, Gitana, believe me, I do. I'm simply trying to draw attention to the fact that in Elizabeth's case it was called an abduction right from the start. I have never heard anyone call this case an abduction, just that Jayme is "missing". And I find that odd.

JMO

I understand. Those were very different facts though. They knew immediately that ET had left with that man - who, what car, etc. There was all the criteria for an Amber Alert which was issued, in several states.

This case is very different. There is really no info for an Amber Alert. Sure, they have some vehicles they want info about but nothing that we know if to indicate she was taken in a vehicle. No perp description. Nothing.

I don't see anything too odd about the failure to call it an abduction in this case.

I would bet that if LE publicly asks for information on two specific vehicles seen in the area that night that they are fairly confident that those vehicles are involved in some way.

Likewise, they didn't ask the owners to come forward. Rather, they asked the public to share information about seeing them in the area. Why is that?

JMO.

Billboard for Jayme near Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm grateful for all of the publicity to get her beautiful face out there, but also think that the publicity will make her captor(s) be very unwilling to allow her any public exposure. And perhaps make them realize how dangerous having her with them is. I fear time is not working in our favor.

There was not much discussion here about the neighbourhood and illegal guns. Let's just just say that someone local and in rage go and do this shootings. What is likelyhood that local person has big gun and unregistered? Honest curious question as I do not know anything about guns.

Should not LE ask that every house in community and surrounding arreas check if they have gun missing?

Hey gang I have a quick question.

Just showed hubby the picture of the busted in wooden door as I was asking him to make sure our front door was secure enough.

He said that if that vertical light area is the pin side of a hinge it would be very weird as the door would have to open outward and would be hard with a storm door.

I told him my sleuther friends had been studying this door for a week now so I would ask about it.

Sorry I have not been able to read every post but I know the door was discussed a lot.

What are we thinking that light part is? Thanks.

Hi, I was under the impression that those 2 vehicles had been verified as belonging to 2 workers at Jennie-O's store/plant. I can't recall where I read that, maybe in Websleuths.

Billboard for Jayme near Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm grateful for all of the publicity to get her beautiful face out there, but also think that the publicity will make her captor(s) be very unwilling to allow her any public exposure. And perhaps make them realize how dangerous having her with them is. I fear time is not working in our favor.
Time likely ran out more than a week ago.

I sure hope not though.

About the door. I have a theory about this and I want to know what you guys think. I'm not as familiar with gun shot forensics but what if this is what happened? After looking at the images which I've attached below it appears there are 3 ways to enter the Closs home.

1. Through the garage,

2, the door that was shot in

3. On the deck where the sliding glass doors are.

There has been a lot of speculation that there was more than one perpetrator that is behind this horrific crime. What if there was someone whose role was to knock on the door as a distraction so that the person with the gun could enter the Closs home from the sliding glass doors , and then once the person with the gun got inside they texted the person who was outside and said for them to get out of the way, and then took the father out from inside of the home which could explain why his feet were outside of the doorway. What if the father turned around at that point cause he he heard the person behind him. As for the door being kicked in maybe once the father was shot dead the person from the outside kicked the door in to get inside and help the person who was already in there? After that was when the Mom was shot dead, and they got Jayme out of there. This could be another explanation for the time gap.

Source of the images: Paul Blume on Twitter
The pictures made me think about how we should submit questions to the chatty neighbor, like - is that always where the red truck parked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member