AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is allowed. Reward of $25,000 added by Jennie- O. Total reward for location of Jayme is now $50,000.
Source I could find quickly:
Reward for missing 13-year-old Jayme Closs DOUBLES to $50,000 | Daily Mail Online

I am so happy to see the reward amount double.

But what worries me the most is rewards rarely produce results even those much much higher than this one.

I guess people who would know anything of importance value their own lives and safety rather than money.

Imo

Was Jayme targeted by human traffickers at Walmart in Rice Lake, WI? Would Denise's relatives be able to give LE the dates of or find receipts for recent trips there so that they can follow up? Did they go there after the party? If they were looking to abduct Jayme, why wait til the middle of the night?

Theory #7
Jim would have been shot first, after they kicked in the door (but he shouldn't have been home from work until 12:45 am or so, assuming he worked that night as told to Jayme's grandfather.) Nevertheless, at 12:31 am, dad hears a car pull up and goes to the door. They kick it in shooting dad once, and mom once. Jayme wakes up (it was a school night and she is a straight A student). Jayme starts yelling. Mom gets to the bathroom and calls 911. Shooter hangs up the phone (check for prints) and takes Jayme, disappearing in 4 minutes (probably out the back door as there are no bloody footprints).

But WHY????
The focus on taking Jayme appears to be sexual, but what if Jayme might have information about something? Perhaps she was with the parents when something happened or saw something.

That DOES make more sense. They kick in door, shoot mom and dad. Mom makes her way to bathroom. Jayme has woken up now. Mom makes call. Jayme is yelling. Shooter(s) hang up on 911 call. Take Jayme and disappear.
Seems pretty targeted. But who was the target? If they wanted Jayme, they could have grabbed her when her parents were at work.
Maybe if that 911 call had not been made, Jayme would have been dead also in that house when the sun came up ?

Good to know. I hadn't heard/read that they had multiple videos and good shots of the headlights. What a weird coincidence then, and given that the MC is supposedly missing its plates, very suspicious.

I mean, I don't know what their videos show specifically as far as headlights go, but what was stated in the presser is they got the vehicles of interest from the cameras of homes and businesses in the area. They seemed pretty certain about one of the vehicles being a red or orange Dodge Challenger. They were less certain on the black SUV-- which is why they gave two possible makes/models it could be. JMO.

Well,I feel the perp is not driving either car anymore and they very well may find the car just like the one in the river or somewhere.The person is probably in a different car by now.

Nope, probably out in an illegal chop shop but likely the owner wouldn't ditch it. JMO as someone who personally has known about violent criminals and their strange attachments to sports cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro