AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it as to do with drugs and it being the wrong house. The chair and someone possibly being tied to it. Makes me think somebody was looking for something. An orange dodge charger also seems like a car a drug dealer would buy.

First thing that comes to my mind is some kind of psychopath. Maybe this was a random attack by an Israel Keyes type serial killer. He just seems to be gone without a trace. Jmo
It’s rare, but the longer this goes on, the more likely that possibility in my mind.

Atleast something more random anyways.

First thing that comes to my mind is some kind of psychopath. Maybe this was a random attack by an Israel Keyes type serial killer. He just seems to be gone without a trace. Jmo

I think that is one of four, maybe five, possibilities, and looks more likely since none of the known people in the family’s circle have been identified as being capable of such a crime.

drugs definitely could of played a roll
Yes, but my comment was in reference to the statement that Jayme's parents were both killed in the doorway. That's completely false, right? And after seeing inaccuracies like that from this publication for years, I am skeptical of every.single.thing they say. Can't help it.
BBM. Finally, we learn something concrete about James' job. It doesn't mention he was in management. Would a manager be involved in personally delivering the meat orders to the shipping dept? IDK.
And now I can't recall why his job was relevant to the crime at all but we have had 13 threads of speculation about him being in management of some sort and when they finally interview an actual co-worker who knew him really well-- no mention of him being a manager...
:confused:
I think we wanted to know his job title to determine the hours he worked and what time he would have returned home Sunday night/Monday morning.
Probably got the idea from this site. Or more likely, other sites that don't limit talking about such speculation. Jmo
We've certainly discussed all of those things here!

All JMO.

Wrong house makes even less sense to me with Jayme being taken. Nothing really makes sense, as this scenario does not seem like any others I know of, at least until there is a known motive. I still think Jayne was the motive, jmo.

The perp(s) coulda been druggies certainly...no?
Yes, of course they could have been. But until we have any evidence we just have no way of knowing. They may have been intoxicated or impaired in some way but we can't verify that based on the fact that there is a meth problem there. There are drug problems everywhere, but that doesn't mean they are involved in this particular murder. I do think LE likely has not ruled it out, as well as many other things. Jmo

Wrong house makes even less sense to me with Jayme being taken. Nothing really makes sense, as this scenario does not seem like any others I know of, at least until there is a known motive. I still think Jayne was the motive, jmo.
Agreed. I could come up with dozens of semi-plausible theories.

It’s easy when you have very little to work with.

Absolutely! Reading that story made me want to drive iron spikes through my eyes.
Theory #10
Not that Mr and Ms. Closs are users, but that the perps are. They came looking for money, may or may not have gotten it, and when things went south, they took Jayme so she wouldn’t ID them.
They didn’t kill her because someone above their pay grade metephorically speaking would not have been happy about it.

If it was road rage then the killer never would have thought to turn off his phone. There should have been a strong signal ping on the nearby cell tower. If it was well planned then he likely knew to turn it off in advance or leave it at home.

If it was planned what are the odds he visited the house previously at night or during the day when everybody was away? Where would they have likely parked? Any unaccounted for cigarette butts outside of the house or at nearby parking spots?

Yes, but my comment was in reference to the statement that Jayme's parents were both killed in the doorway. That's completely false, right? And after seeing inaccuracies like that from this publication for years, I am skeptical of every.single.thing they say. Can't help it.

I think we wanted to know his job title to determine the hours he worked and what time he would have returned home Sunday night/Monday morning.

We've certainly discussed all of those things here!

All JMO.
yes they are garbage, my point is sex trafficking and drugs could be factors. They have not been ruled out. I hope those are not the case though.

Yes...everytime I read about possible drug connection (aside from yeah, perps may, probably were on drugs) - doesn't make sense.....Nothing was stolen, correct?
Yeah, there's meth: anyone else suffer a break in with multiple people shot & children taken??
Doesn't add up....

Aside from the over the top violence....reminds me of Holly Bobo.....
The perp lived nearby......
I think Jayme could be nearby.....

Yes, of course they could have been. But until we have any evidence we just have no way of knowing. They may have been intoxicated or impaired in some way but we can't verify that based on the fact that there is a meth problem there. There are drug problems everywhere, but that doesn't mean they are involved in this particular murder. I do think LE likely has not ruled it out, as well as many other things. Jmo
There were some 3000 odd arrests in the county jail last year. (Will look for link.) The town’s population is 3000. That seems like a lot. Meth heads prob behave differently than other types of drug users. IDK.

UPDATE: There were not 3000 arrests. But in the last 10 yrs, there were over 1600 drug arrests, and meth w/ intent to distribute and distribution of meth arrests have increased by 538% since 2006.

http://barronsheriff.org/bcsheriff/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/graph-2017.png

Last edited:
yes they are garbage, my point is sex trafficking and drugs could be factors. They have not been ruled out. I hope those are not the case though.
Drugs I can’t rule out with any certainty, but sex trafficking I can.

Sex trafficking is done for one reason, profit.

The victims are generally women and girls who live “high risk lifestyles.” They are frequently drug users, sex workers, homeless, and live transient lifestyles.

No one is murdering a family to kidnap a 13 year old for sex trafficking.

Not when the entire country would immediately be looking for her.

Sex trafficking happens, but not in this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo