AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this in a previous thread but got no responses. Do you guys think LE has recovered all evidence/info they possibly can from social media, family computers, cell phones, etc? I'm not sure how long this generally takes. Interested in thoughts on this.

I'm sure they have. But as others have postulated it seems like they knew the murderer(s) so there may be little or no digital evidence to narrow down the list of possible suspects.

I'm sure they have. But as others have postulated it seems like they knew the murderer(s) so there may be little or no digital evidence to narrow down the list of possible suspects.
I also am sure they have. Although it's possible to make mistakes, they are well-trained professionals.

This is more or less what I think happened.

My sense is that Jayme was almost always with an adult. Whether it be at school, dance, church, or with her "caretaker" between activities. If the perp(s) stalked her, they may have decided that since the family home was relatively secluded it would be easier to take her there under the cover of night than to risk taking her during the day when more people would be around.
If so, they weren't very quiet about it.

WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

I see zero that's incriminating in any way that the neighbors have said. I don't think they need a lawyer.

I agree. And in Mollie's case, there was no crime scene on day 1 of her disappearance.

Yes. I notice some are very quick to consistently criticize LE, case after case, "Well no word from LE. Must mean they don't know anything." Or they need more info on a defendant and likely have the wrong person. Or they don't know what they're doing. I've seen it on case after case. Kaytlynn Cargill. Mariah Woods. Sherin Matthews. Blaze Bernstein. Heck even with Mollie Tibbets, AFTER they solved the case, "well they had nothing. See. I knew it."

This stuff can be hard to work but I get tired of the endless criticism of LE. It's like clockwork.

Maybe we should try positivity for a change!!!

I asked this in a previous thread but got no responses. Do you guys think LE has recovered all evidence/info they possibly can from social media, family computers, cell phones, etc? I'm not sure how long this generally takes. Interested in thoughts on this.

Good question. With the FBI involved it should be faster than otherwise but phone records can take a notoriously long time to get.

I don't have a good answer!

Probably because I’ve seen the movie “Badlands” (with Sissy Spacek & Martin Sheen) too many times, my mind keeps going back to my #1 theory... which is basically:

Jayme may have met or been enticed by an older guy on-line and an on-line relationship began. Mom and dad found out about Jayme’s new “love interest” and told Jayme she had to stop texting/chatting with him.

Maybe arguments began between Jayme & her parents over the guy.

Jayme agrees to sneak out & meet the guy and tells him to come after her parents are in bed & asleep.

Jayme gets up, gets dressed and when the boyfriend arrives at the door, dad comes out of his bedroom, opens the door slightly, with the chain locked.

Dad tells the guy to go away. Tells Jayme she can not leave or see the guy. Jayme says she wants to go. The guy pushes on the door and breaks the door jamb.

Mom wakes up, gets dad’s hunting gun and threatens the guy to leave or else! Dad and the guy get into a physical altercation. Guy is able to get gun from mom (or maybe dad had the gun.)

The guy shoots dad and then mom with dad’s gun. Mom gets to her cell phone & calls 911 before she dies.
Jayme is crying and yelling help. The guy discovers mom called 911, tells Jayme she’s coming with him.

The guy grabs Jayme, the gun and they make a run for it.
MOO
I don’t have Jayme being as happy being on the run as Sissy Spacek was in the movie. In fact, I think she’d be very distraught and in shock. Of course, this isn’t how she expected things to happen!

MOO

I posted this theory several threads & days ago, but wanted to bring it up again for those just joining us!

Some can take longer, I.e retrieval of deleted messages etc. also a of predator types mask their IPS address or use public computers...really hard to say what they might run into if this all began online.

Good question. With the FBI involved it should be faster than otherwise but phone records can take a notoriously long time to get.

I don't have a good answer!

I agree on the phone records. Don't they have to get a court order and it's considered personal information?

I'm not sure if when they were searching the woods with all that manpower volunteers it was for Jayme or the phone. Finding the phone would make the information ever so much more accessible.

So, what IF they " rush" things and Jayme is killed because of it? Or, if she's already deceased, the perps. go on the run, killing innocent people to get their vehicles, money, weapons, you name it?

This can STILL GO SO WRONG. I totally trust the FBI agents to use every tool they have as quickly as possible to reach the proper conclusion and arrest the murderer or murderers and abductor of Jayme Closs.

I trust TWO law enforcement/ investigative agencies in the country: The FBI and the Texas Rangers! If I go missing due to forceful criminal abduction ( a second time), someone better have both agencies on the case, y'all.

Because the FBI is involved, and because of the urgency here (kidnapped child), I think they were looking at these things right away.

Social media companies would have complied with warrants, and I think that if this were some sort of online interaction gone awry, there would be some movement by now.

I can think of a few recent cases where social media in particular, really moved the ball in the early days of an investigation.

Jayme’s phone would be key to solving this case, if there was in fact a digital trail to go on.

There may not be such a trail, or LE may not have her phone in the first place.

I will say it again, why would one break down a door when all he/she/them had to do was walk approx 25 feet around the corner of house and break the glass patio door. :confused:
That should give us maybe some insight on perp(s)
That's a really good point!

Does this maybe suggest whoever did it wasn't familiar with the house/hadn't scouted it out? Or maybe that they wanted to go through the front door for another reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap