AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting that they seem to have cleared him completely, so quickly either he has a rock solid slam dunk alibi (most likely) or they have a lot more evidence on the perp than we are thinking.

Did anyone establish what the shift times are at Jennie O?
Kyle left immediately after 2nd shift, and got to the residence at 2:22am.
Would that be his alibi? Didn't the murders happen at 12:30 while he would have still been at work?

Although James also worked 2nd shift, so why was he home so early that night?

Good morning! I have been taking myself away from this because everything seems to just be regurgitated daily and I come up with nothing new. But I caught up and haven't seen anything about something that has been bothering me.

The second address they went to in Cumberland per the dispatch record. Has anything come of this? They were en route at 3:27 and didn't leave until 4:50. It wasn't until after they went there that they declared JLC a missing person.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
328 AND 366 ARE ENROUTE TO 504 24 1/2AVE.

I am glad you discovered that and brought it up again.

What is that all about!

October 24, 2018
Remembering: Jim the athlete, Denise the volunteer
5bd070d329d78.image.jpg

Late Jim Closs was point guard.

Their lives ended with sudden violence shortly before 1 a.m. Monday, Oct. 15, 2018, at a one-story, frame home backed by heavy woods, less than two miles west of Barron.

But before their names became household words throughout Barron County, the state of Wisconsin, the United States and, even, as far away as Great Britain, Jim and Denise Closs were simply a middle-aged, married couple, with a 13-year-old daughter named Jayme.
Remembering: Jim the athlete, Denise the volunteer

Would that be his alibi? Didn't the murders happen at 12:30 while he would have still been at work?

We don’t know that he still worked at the plant at that time. He could have been axed after the August burglary and then became homeless.

We don’t know that he still worked at the plant at that time. He could have been axed after the August burglary and then became homeless.

Current court records do list him with an address currently, so I don't think he's homeless anymore. They distinctly noted his status as "homeless" on previous court records.

Guy walked a crazy distance from what I'm seeing as the closest laundromat, though.

Sheriff: Man arrested for burglarizing home of 13-year-old girl missing from Barron

Barron County sheriff’s officials on Monday, Oct. 29 announced the arrest of a suspect accused of burglarizing the home of Jayme Closs — the 13-year-old girl missing since Oct. 15, when her parents were murdered at the family home.

Sheriff’s officials said Kyle Jaenke, 32, of Cameron was arrested Saturday, Oct. 27 — charged with burglary and bail jumping.

They noted that Jaenke has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of Jayme Closs.
more

It says in the complaint that @BeeGirl posted, that he said he still worked at the plant.

Attachments

• ACE452F6-9F75-46BD-B6D7-2821F70D9241.jpeg
    ACE452F6-9F75-46BD-B6D7-2821F70D9241.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 22

We don't know what shift James worked .....

HE'S AN ALLEGED REPEAT OFFENDER!

Alleged burglar arrested wearing women’s clothing

August 15, 2018

A man caught allegedly burglarizing a Barron county trailer home was wearing a woman’s dress and a tank top underneath when a deputy arrived on the scene early Friday morning, Aug. 10, 2018, according to county Circuit Court documents.

The defendant is identified as Kyle T. Jaenke-Annis, 32. He was listed as homeless in the Aug. 10 criminal complaint, but has since moved to a Cameron address.

Maybe he was working at the time of the Closs murder, home invasion.
Now that we know that he is still employed at the plant, that makes sense.

LE was likely able to verify that he was at work that night.

I speculated that he may have been in jail, but this is more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro