AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there are men who buy clothing on eBay.. Things which are handmade like ruffled girl's and small ladies nightgowns... that's all I'll say about it.
But, if you are a grown man but don't see yourself as a grown man but a teen girl, then you ACT like a teen girl.

This is proven with the guy who came in and tried on girl's clothing. He saw himself as being able to wear the clothing and he wanted to wear the clothing. You knew he couldn't, other people would know, of course, but HE DIDN'T KNOW.
Arrested development and lack of ability to see himself in a true, clear light. It's a paraphilia.
SJ, can you tell me if this desire to dress as a woman is a sexual fetish? Or, that he simply sees himself as a young girl. I feel that you're right on about this guy.

In the latest incident, KJ was riding a bike. In the August incident, he stole a bike but returned it. I’d guess bikes are his means of transportation. If he was involved in the murder then he had to steal or borrow a car, it seems.
I wouldn’t rent this guy a pair of roller skates, let alone a car.

Regardless, police have cleared him of involvement, likely because of an airtight alibi.

He’s a creep who likes to steal girl’s underwear, but is almost certainly not a killer.

Did you mean Ayla Reynolds? I agree, should have been an arrest in that case. I think they know what happened and who was responsible.
that was quoting me talking about Hailey Dunn’s case not having an arrest. But definitely with little Ayla too

Suggested this before but noone replied. What if, Jayme did run from the house, and someone picked her up on the road? Two cars, they might not be working together. One the killer, the other the opportunist abductor or savior.
The odds of that happening are beyond astronomical.

For the exact type of person who would take advantage of that incredible coincidence to be driving by at the exact moment that a crime like this was committed, would be an unheard of coincidence in its own right.

I don’t think this is plausible.

It isn't LE's job to protect the valuables in the home. It is only their job to protect the integrity of the investigation. And, to my knowledge the investigation of the home is over. So why still have cameras there? Also - is it even legal for LE to still have cameras there after returning the home to the family? Did they only tell the media they returned it to the family so that someone may see that and try to return?

JMO.
While that returning ‘someone’ is unlikely to have been Jayme, it was a great strategy. (If that was the plan)?
I believe LE is doing an excellent job in a difficult situation.

Quick question for all of you sleuthers out there who keep an eye on the roads. In a case like this, if you were several states away and spotted a similar vehicle (like someone in Georgia did yesterday). Should we be calling the tip line, or the local Police? The only reason I ask is because I know local guys have other things going on and may not be following this case like we are. On the same token, though, the tip line may take too long to dispatch the proper people to investigate.

This is the type of stuff that rattles around my brain sometimes.

Er....my ears are uneven; am I a psycho killer born and bred?

He is a bit of a peculiar looking duck. Are we allowed to say this?
LOL. Uneven eyes and ears are more likely to be the result of getting lodged in the birth canal when born and needing the assistance of forceps to not die than being disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member