AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get past bulldozing through the front door, guns blazing! That's where I get stuck, since there were so many other options to get to her. So I'm wondering if perhaps a plan to sneak out to meet/runaway was agreed upon? But as the plan was getting closer, she had a change of heart, making this predator spiral out of control and into a white hot rage. I just am not sure I see this horrific act as planned. Sorry if I am repeating what someone else may have already posted. Also sending a sincere thank you to the admins on this thread, y'all are amazing!

Has KJ's facebook been deleted or set to private? I can no longer find it.

Facebook link: Kyle Jaenke-annis

In case this facebook page is deleted, or mods delete this: He has 524 friends; the good majority of them all to be pretty girls. Various people are posting on his post for his high school; On that is a post of his rap sheet in Iowa.

Facebook link: Kyle Jaenke-annis

In case this facebook page is deleted, or mods delete this: He has 524 friends; the good majority of them all to be pretty girls. Various people are posting on his post for his high school; On that is a post of his rap sheet in Iowa.
I read some of the comments last night and it makes me sad to see the disgusting ways people choose to harass people. I still have questions about him, but I do not condone cruelty and harassment.

I can't get past bulldozing through the front door, guns blazing! That's where I get stuck, since there were so many other options to get to her. So I'm wondering if perhaps a plan to sneak out to meet/runaway was agreed upon? But as the plan was getting closer, she had a change of heart, making this predator spiral out of control and into a white hot rage. I just am not sure I see this horrific act as planned. Sorry if I am repeating what someone else may have already posted. Also sending a sincere thank you to the admins on this thread, y'all are amazing!
This is exactly why I don’t believe for a minute that abducting Jayme was the motive.

KJA's Facebook page has roughly 500 of 524 friends who are pretty young girls. It appears to me that these girls were the sort of clickbait that shows up on Facebook and he doesn't know most or any of them. He is obsessed with a particular age. If you were going to pick a guy to look carefully at this guy is flying all the red flags. Perhaps he was there looking for clothes for someone and he couldn't go to a store and buy them...

It is interesting that in August KJ took the time to remove his own clothing and put on some of the resident's in a trailer that people were currently living in, risking however, in the Closs' unoccupied home he stuffed the various articles of Jayme's clothing in his pockets.

We need to keep all options open. Don't limit your thinking to the belief that this was all about Jayme. We don't know that at all. The question of why she was taken is an enigma at this point. She may well not have been the target at all. In fact, I would say that the "bulldozing through the front door, guns blazing" speaks more against that idea. That's why this case is so puzzling. There are too many possible explanations, and too few known facts.

This is exactly why I don’t believe for a minute that abducting Jayme was the motive.

I tend to agree with you. It may be simply that she tried to escape and they were in a hurry after the 911 call, so they just grabbed her and threw her in the vehicle. It might not seem like the way you would think it would go down, but we just don't know what happened.

Does anyone know if people where in the houses when KJA did burglaries previously?

Quick question for all of you sleuthers out there who keep an eye on the roads. In a case like this, if you were several states away and spotted a similar vehicle (like someone in Georgia did yesterday). Should we be calling the tip line, or the local Police? The only reason I ask is because I know local guys have other things going on and may not be following this case like we are. On the same token, though, the tip line may take too long to dispatch the proper people to investigate.

This is the type of stuff that rattles around my brain sometimes.

This is a good question. Why don’t you call the tip line and ask them what to do! They may contact the local FBI or local LE, or tell you to.
But, if I thought I saw Jayme, I would call everyone I could.

It is interesting that in August KJ took the time to remove his own clothing and put on some of the resident's in a trailer that people were currently living in, risking however, in the Closs' unoccupied home he stuffed the various articles of Jayme's clothing in his pockets.

I believe the document stated that he did hear someone approaching, so, perhaps, he realized he didn't have time to change then and there, and just tried to hide them on his person.

FBI Milwaukee on Twitter
Do we know what this was? Could support wrong house theory. ( Just grasping at straws here)

“Law enforcement action was deemed necessary in the Town of Barron today after serious criminal activity was uncovered while searching for Jayme Closs. We do no believe this criminal activity is related to the disappearance of Jayme Closs.“

—-
Not just criminal activity but “serious criminal activity”.

So did i miss the proof that this guy is not involved? Why would he be taking these clothes except to bring them to her?? He obviously has an obsession with young girls via his fb. He also works at Jenni-O, the same place her parents worked. Could LEO be stating this guy is not a suspect in order to release him in hopes that he leads them to Jayme??

At the time of his August arrest he was wearing the dress of a 16-year old girl. So, he wasn't necessarily taking it to Jayme. He just has a fetish.

I read some of the comments last night and it makes me sad to see the disgusting ways people choose to harass people. I still have questions about him, but I do not condone cruelty and harassment.
I think if LE is stating he is not a suspect, they have good reason to. I doubt very much he is involved in any way. If this guy is Transgender, then it is even more unlikely that he would be involved in any violent crimes. He is much more likely to be a murder victim than a suspect. There is really no point in trying to dig into his personal life and spread rumors about him based on whatever he does on line. He is clearly not even a person of interest. What is the point? It's nothing more than a distraction. Making judgements about him is not at all productive. He was arrested for burglary, and yes, it was an idiotic thing for him to put himself in the middle of a murder investigation. But that's about as far as it goes. Imo

I think everyone needs to let it go with the guy burglarizing the house. That's certainly a horrible thing to do and the dude has some serious issues, but LE said he has been cleared in Jayme's disappearance. It's quite a leap from petty burglary to double murder/kidnapping, and for them to clear him so quickly means he probably has an airtight alibi. Leave the guy alone. He's in enough trouble already.

Quick question for all of you sleuthers out there who keep an eye on the roads. In a case like this, if you were several states away and spotted a similar vehicle (like someone in Georgia did yesterday). Should we be calling the tip line, or the local Police? The only reason I ask is because I know local guys have other things going on and may not be following this case like we are. On the same token, though, the tip line may take too long to dispatch the proper people to investigate.

This is the type of stuff that rattles around my brain sometimes.

This is a good question and I’ve wondered about this type of thing particularly in Abby’s and Libby’s case where I’m miles away.

In their case, BG could be anyone, anywhere. I suppose that’s true in this case as well.

Honestly, I’m not sure how to answer this. I will say that if the heat is high, chances are the perp could have fled. And/or of course ditched or modified the vehicle.

I think this would be a great question for Law Enforcement. I am also curious to hear other members’ thoughts on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member