AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite possible within gang or other clannish subcultures.
Not trying to argue...we all have same goal here, BUT
If u wanna traffick a kid, u don’t pick a dotted on, well-protected one, then kill her parents to obtain her, do you?
You are trying to make money in that case, not try and avoid a double-homicide charge.
Don’t predators go after kids that no one is watching over?

It is a problem in MN. I know a couple of girls who fell victim to it. Fortunately, both returned home after finding out what was promised (grooming) wasn't reality. Lots of people who loved them were worried sick for days. Contrast that to this case, and try to think what the family is going through... terrible.
So why would anyone need to go to the murder of the psrents. Getting girls seems easy enough

PAYWALL SOLUTION:
Don't follow/click on posted link(s) - supposedly, info from the person who provided the link is somehow embedded in it, so when you click the link to access the article, the source thinks you are the person who provided the link to begin with and it denies you access b/c you have used up your freebies, or so it thinks....

Try This:
1. copy the article title (or most of the key/buzz words)
2. paste into Google and hit Search
3. open article directly from a Google result and you *should* be fine
Thanks so much but I was actually trying to get the title of the article since there seem to be a couple different ones.

It is a problem in MN. I know a couple of girls who fell victim to it. Fortunately, both returned home after finding out what was promised (grooming) wasn't reality. Lots of people who loved them were worried sick for days. Contrast that to this case, and try to think what the family is going through... terrible.

Sad to hear. Where did they meet the traffickers? Did they pick them up at home?

Trafficking is not likely...at all. Her name has been everywhere. I wish this was not always brought up, as it is NEVER the case with a widely-reported missing child from a middle-class home with no runaway history, no family disturbance history etc...any bus station terminal will provide enough teens for such criminals.

Jmo

New to the site- are we allowed to discuss the man who was arrested in the home stealing Jayme’s clothes or is it offlimits beause he has been cleared by LE? I’m not ready to let that go. I called the Jennie-O factory in Barron and got some info as soon as thAt news broke. I called a tip in. I believe the info I got is now public info, but it wasn’t at the time.

Trafficking is not likely...at all. Her name has been everywhere. I wish this was not always brought up, as it is NEVER the case with a widely-reported missing child from a middle-class home with no runaway history, no family disturbance history etc...any bus station terminal will provide enough teens for such criminals.

Jmo
I’m not on board with this theory either, but it is still possible.

and we are back to the trafficking theory again, and bringing theories here about satanic rituals and sacrifices that don't belong here.

Sigh... Wishing peace and love to those searching for Jayme, and for those who knew and loved her parents. And also, it's not trafficking. Kindly, please please do some research on this so we don't have to bring it up in every thread.

Sad to hear. Where did they meet the traffickers? Did they pick them up at home?

Groomed both girls (friends) on-line and had them run off on a Friday afternoon and get into a car. A woman was involved with the grooming. Mother goes downstairs to get the girls for supper and they were gone. My take away from it was always have access to your child's devices. LE could not access the I-pad which contained the correspondence. A private company was hired to get into the I-pad, but about the same time the girls had found themselves in a bad situation and found a way out. They went to a nearby restaurant and called for help. Not trying to derail the thread.

Groomed both girls (friends) on-line and had them run off on a Friday afternoon and get into a car. A woman was involved with the grooming. Mother goes downstairs to get the girls for supper and they were gone. My take away from it was always have access to your child's devices. LE could not access the I-pad which contained the correspondence. A private company was hired to get into the I-pad, but about the same time the girls had found themselves in a bad situation and found a way out. They went to a nearby restaurant and called for help. Not trying to derail the thread.

It is totally related. Maybe LE can’t get into devices/accts? Shows that perps do just show up at homes for waiting teens. Very. Very. Scary.

and we are back to the trafficking theory again, and bringing theories here about satanic rituals and sacrifices that don't belong here.

Sigh... Wishing peace and love to those searching for Jayme, and for those who knew and loved her parents. And also, it's not trafficking. Kindly, please please do some research on this so we don't have to bring it up in every thread.
We don’t know what it is. Scroll and roll. IMO

Maybe with Siri or Google Assistant? Or some similar app?
All LE could hear was yelling on the 911 call and a commotion. I’m not thinking someone yelled out ok google or hey Alexa call 911 in the middle of whatever was going down. If someone had the voice power to do that they probably would have spoken to or yelled at the dispatch, no?

A. It's not my theory
B. I was only responding to what another person posted.
C. Every theory, since thread number one, has been repeated 1000 times. If people did research like you suggest, this thread would have been dead a long time ago.
D. Nobody, including you, knows what happened

Last edited:
Those chair ties would not fit on a child much less an adult

I should have been more clear because my original focus was not meant to be on the chair ties or the chair. My theory is that DC was held against her will somewhere in her home while Jayme was located by the killers and brought to the same area as DC. (I said 'maybe tied to the chair' but I should not have since it isn't key to the theory anyway.) I think there were 2 men involved and they had guns so tying anyone up wasn't necessary anyway imo. What I should have emphasized is that I think DC managed to break away from where she was being held and ran to call 911 when she got to her phone. I should never have mentioned the chair at all; my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15