AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I considered this too. When I was a kid, we’d run & jump in raked leave piles- or bury ourselves in leaves much as kids do in sand at the beach. If I were a teen, shot & managed to escape the house, that’s just what I might do to hide. But then I thought about the dogs... The search dogs would have found her, imo.
If she had sustained a gunshot serious enough to eventually cause her demise, there would have definitely have been a blood trail that would have led straight to her.

Not all witnesses report themselves to police, but maybe? That seems dangerous for witness names to be made public, but I guess if they testify, they would need to.
Your right and every state is different. In our state you would be listed innocuously in the docket as having a subpoena sent, or if there was an RO granted.

That's pretty much what we do. If you make it past the cameras then we'll be waiting for you at the door. Our security system alerts us every time someone gets within 200 feet of the house. We haven't locked our front door in years. Have actually gone to bed some nights and forgot to close it.
The cameras were inside the house as I understood it. And this was a crime scene, police would have secured it.

Reactions: JRW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member