AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to look up the difference between an axe vs maul, thought I'd share the article and photo. The axe head is skinny, sharp, and light for chopping. The maul head is fat, blunt, and heavy for splitting.

Did anyone noticed a wood stove or pile of wood at the Closs residence through photos they have seen?

Maul vs. Axe | Autumn 2006 | Knots and Bolts

Am I seeing things, or does it look like there's actually a very large slug still in the chair in the split? Like it came from the back, maybe.

Attachments

• closs chair.png
    closs chair.png
    525.5 KB · Views: 188
If I saw that chair with no context and no expectations I’d say it looks like somebody hit it with a really dull hatchet or a maul.
Ax or hatchet I would guess, not necessarily dull.
The right front chair leg (pic on the left) half released from the groove. So it seems to have been a lot of momentum behind it.
I'm seeing the pink cloth and I'm seeing the dark colored front edge.
If DC barricaded herself with using the chair behind a door, I would have guessed, that the backrest had been near the door (not the seat). In any case I would have guessed, that nobody was sitting on that chair while barricading themselves.

AT 10: @bcsheriff gives us a look at the day-to-day operation to find #JaymeCloss. From other crimes in the area, to checking sex offenders close by & monitoring social media related to the case. #FindJaymeCloss

View attachment 154672 View attachment 154673

Liz Collin on Twitter
I see biker marching ups, dance events, ballpark events, music band performances etc. coming at/around Barron .... and I personally don't like it in case of a missing or murdered teenager.

Going Inside The Daily Hunt To Find Jayme Closs

I made a still photo of the chair from the video in this article. It appears like a bullet hit the chair and the ties are cushion ties. IMO

I’m sooo behind because of the mass shooting, work, Haniah, etc, anyway,
I can’t believe we have two currently active AAs right now for two 13 year old girls (and honestly it looks really bad for both of them, moo.)

Anyway point is, catching up as usual, sorry for repost.

From the above link:

“Meth was our No. 1 issue in Barron County. That led to property crimes that led to domestic abuse that led to child abuse,” he said.

The county is ranked third in the state for the highest meth use, even against much more populated areas. Eighty percent of Barron’s jail population is doing time for a meth-related crime. But, investigators don’t see any connection at this time.”

Last edited:
I had to look up the difference between an axe vs maul, thought I'd share the article and photo. The axe head is skinny, sharp, and light for chopping. The maul head is fat, blunt, and heavy for splitting.

Did anyone noticed a wood stove or pile of wood at the Closs residence through photos they have seen?

FOX6NowJaymeCloss.jpg
Pic on FOX6Now - not available for me. I mean to see some wood piling up.

Mafia style? Im not doubting there could be more witnesses than "he" who was interviewed, but to definitely put a partcilar person at the scene is impossible with what info is provided. You seem to have a strong perspective here, but how? All due respect, Im open to hearing about possibilities, but Im not seeing what you see.
I agree with your Mafia style doubt. Two individuals facing each other were arguing, and one stabbed the other in the neck with a knife left at the scene. I don't see any connection to the Closs crime.

( Random thought ). So, IF someone were sitting in this chair and IF they were shot in this chair , what evidence do we have that they were actually TIED to this chair. None that I can see. So could someone have been awake and sitting at the table when they were shot ?

I think it's a possibility. JMO

I am not sure about that possibility. If someone was shooting from a bit of distance (door) at someone else sitting at the chair they would aim probably more higher up like torso and not the butt area where chipped part seems to be.

Damage looks about 4 inches (10 cm) which is hm quite a lot. Definitely not a regular knife. Perhaps axe. Axe when pulled out might leave such a chipping sticking out on top. Also we do not see if chair is damaged/cracked similar way on the seat too, which would tell us a bit more. Axe theory would not explain another chipping on leg of the chair though. Multiple bullets flying around aimed at something else maybe?

Ahh, confused.

IMO they want to find her phone. If it is turned off, where is it? It was either disposed of or the perp still has it. If they find it close to the scene it would give away which direction they went. Who knows what they have found on her social media.

Thank you for the article. And hmm yes, on one of the photos of house from back there seems to be lots of logs or something similar piled up right next to the house. Hmmm new scary scenarious filling my thoughts...

barron.jpg

Missing Wisconsin Girl May Have Been Spotted in Florida After Parents Found Dead

I don't see logs on another photo, but maybe my eyes are not too good or photo is from different time.
605388659_1140x641.jpg

Wisconsin Parents Died From Gunshots, Missing Teen In 'Danger'

Did the 7 or 9 day deer hunting season in WI started yet?

Ax or hatchet I would guess, not necessarily dull.
The right front chair leg (pic on the left) half released from the groove. So it seems to have been a lot of momentum behind it.
I'm seeing the pink cloth and I'm seeing the dark colored front edge.
If DC barricaded herself with using the chair behind a door, I would have guessed, that the backrest had been near the door (not the seat). In any case I would have guessed, that nobody was sitting on that chair while barricading themselves.

So this discussion gets me thinking?
An ax or maul? Did the Unsub bring that into the house, or find it in the house? So, was the "door kicked in"? And/Or, did the door have an ax/maul applied to it?

And what unsub can carry an ax AND a gun ? Wouldn't there definitely be TWO unsubs ?

as for the helicopter searching I have wondered all along if she could have been shot too and just not immediately life ending, that she could have lived long enough to run and hide but not been strong enough to help herself get back or anywhere else for help.
I considered this too. When I was a kid, we’d run & jump in raked leave piles- or bury ourselves in leaves much as kids do in sand at the beach. If I were a teen, shot & managed to escape the house, that’s just what I might do to hide. But then I thought about the dogs... The search dogs would have found her, imo.

Thank you for the article. And hmm yes, on one of the photos of house from back there seems to be lots of logs or something similar piled up right next to the house. Hmmm new scary scenarious filling my thoughts...

barron.jpg

Missing Wisconsin Girl May Have Been Spotted in Florida After Parents Found Dead

I don't see logs on another photo, but maybe my eyes are not too good or photo is from different time.
605388659_1140x641.jpg

Wisconsin Parents Died From Gunshots, Missing Teen In 'Danger'

IMO, the time has to be the same as there are the 2 white vehicles. Though I know, I have seen another pic with the logs blurred out with a black square. Maybe, that has some meaning ...?

Come on, you set up motion activated cameras but you don't lock the door???

That's pretty much what we do. If you make it past the cameras then we'll be waiting for you at the door. Our security system alerts us every time someone gets within 200 feet of the house. We haven't locked our front door in years. Have actually gone to bed some nights and forgot to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties