AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if the chair was launched at someone. I don’t think tying someone up makes any sense when the bad guy(s) had at least one gun. Which they clearly knew how to use. I think someone was chased through the home. If Someone used the chair to barricade themselves in a room, it would had to have already been in that room (the chair) bc otherwise how did someone have time to go get it from where it was?

Last edited:
Trophy Points, and how they are calculated.

b7r88JQ.png

If you click on the link below it will show you the available trophies

Trophies | Websleuths

snip
If the perpetrator only wanted to get to Jayme, IMO they would've done what other abductors do, and taken the path of least resistance. Even with home abductions, it is usually quietly and stealthily done.

The creeps wanted to accomplish more than just take Jayme. They wanted to ruthlessly eliminate Jayme's two best advocates: her mom and dad!

In cases where girls or young women go missing, who carries on the hunt after the case gets cold? The parents or siblings most often. But by killing this lone child's parents, the people who would have fought hardest to find her are gone permanently! Did they intentionly plan it that way? It would explain the brazen home attack and not snatching Jayme in a less confrontational way. I think the perps may have been hepped up on drugs during the home invasion, although maybe not meth like everybody thinks.

<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it were removed > I just wish she would have been found by now; the poor girl must have been so traumatized by the death of her parents, i can't begin to imagine what she's been through.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it removed>
I don’t think Jayme has any secrets at all. I just think she’s a poor innocent little girl who’s been through the worst hell and might still be. It’s heart breaking that she’s still out there somewhere and we are all so helpless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m trying to catch up. So nothing new about Jayme? So incredibly sad

I haven’t seen anything in the media. I feel like a lot of these girls end up in the newspaper fliers in the mail with missing person ads. I often look at those. I think, what about this young lady...she probably has a family looking for her. Yet we hear nothing and the cases become cold.

Praying for her safe return. Never give up hope.

All LE could hear was yelling on the 911 call and a commotion. I’m not thinking someone yelled out ok google or hey Alexa call 911 in the middle of whatever was going down. If someone had the voice power to do that they probably would have spoken to or yelled at the dispatch, no?

Agreed, however I just tried it, and it didn’t take much volume. Does seem like a good tip, should we ever find ourselves held captive.

But why target Jayme and how would they know her or where she lived? These types target vulnerable young teens, the type who are neglected/unloved by parents/guardians and start hanging out with older, troublesome boys and are easy pickings for these type of gangs. This type of girl

Because they wanted the Jayme girl/woman body type, hair/eye color, etc. They may have visited Barron previously, saw Jayme, and found out her name. All other planning like finding the address, property layout, roads, etc., could have been done via internet. Then all they had to do was return at night, commit the crimes, and flee, most likely on back roads until out of the area.

Of course gangland connection and human trafficking is only one possiblity. The other is a lone killer, deviant sex criminal male perp native to the area. Both are equally possible.

New to the site- are we allowed to discuss the man who was arrested in the home stealing Jayme’s clothes or is it offlimits beause he has been cleared by LE? I’m not ready to let that go. I called the Jennie-O factory in Barron and got some info as soon as thAt news broke. I called a tip in. I believe the info I got is now public info, but it wasn’t at the time.

Please! Tell us what you know. If it’s firsthand, it’s not a rumor. Plenty of past posts relate to creepy post-murder panty raider.
:eek:

FBI & Sheriff, at press conference said they had two vehicles of interest that were in the area at the time-one a red Dodge Challenger.
A red car was pulled from the river but said to be reported stolen and unrelated.
Yesterday, people sending in tips about red Challengers are being told they are not looking for the red Challenger anymore.
Today, allegedly behind a paywall article, the Sheriff indicated they may be looking at a different model red car, not a Challenger.

Does that answer your Q?

Thank you. Did they say they were looking for a different model but still red in color?

The reason I ask is it made me think they have found the red car seen on the footage and owner and now have excluded it.

I always have felt the reason they only released stock photos is both vehicles have identifying markers on each one.

Keeping that info confidential they would be able to include...exclude or rule the actual red vehicle out all together as being involved.

Imo

But why target Jayme and how would they know her or where she lived? These types target vulnerable young teens, the type who are neglected/unloved by parents/guardians and start hanging out with older, troublesome boys and are easy pickings for these type of gangs. This type of girl
You mention gangs? This crime reminds me of a brutal and cold hearted type of crime committed by a gang.
Are there any types of gangs in or around Barron. It was a very violent crime and I feel that Jayme was their prime target/interest. The violence committed by gangs is often brutal and for no purpose other then obtaining what they want. Has anyone read an article reported in a few large Minnesota papers awhile ago about a gang of 20-30 young men marching through a small neighborhood in MN threatening to rape and kidnap the women/girls in their homes. Some of the women were interviewed and said it was terrifying.
It was also reported from various news outlets that recently in September a similar group terrorized a fair in a Minnesota that was filled with young children and families. Could someone from this type of gang have met Jayme through SM/digital games and wanted to take her for some reason? Could they have worked at Jennie O and somehow met Jayme a few times and tried to communicate with her behind her parents and then killed them so he could be with her? JMO

Because they wanted the Jayme girl/woman body type, hair/eye color, etc. They may have visited Barron previously, saw Jayme, and found out her name. All other planning like finding the address, property layout, roads, etc., could have been done via internet. Then all they had to do was return at night, commit the crimes, and flee, most likely on back roads until out of the area.

Of course gangland connection and human trafficking is only one possiblity. The other is a lone killer, deviant sex criminal male perp native to the area. Both are equally possible.

Anything is possible but where did these gangland members see Jayme? Did they worship at church, enjoyed dancing competitions or join in on cross-country runs? She was hardly the type to get herself noticed, either in public or on SM so i just can't see it myself. MOO of course.

It is a problem in MN. I know a couple of girls who fell victim to it. Fortunately, both returned home after finding out what was promised (grooming) wasn't reality. Lots of people who loved them were worried sick for days. Contrast that to this case, and try to think what the family is going through... terrible.

I'm glad the girls you know returned home safely. That family must have gone through terrible anguish.

I didn't know human trafficking was a problem in Minnesota until I googled around in relation to this case and it popped up. But trafficking, etc. is only one possiblity with Jayme. It could just as well be a lone gunman, deviant perp freakjob local to the area.

All LE could hear was yelling on the 911 call and a commotion. I’m not thinking someone yelled out ok google or hey Alexa call 911 in the middle of whatever was going down. If someone had the voice power to do that they probably would have spoken to or yelled at the dispatch, no?
You read my mind...

I think he meant that someone could have asked Google or Siri to dial 911. My phone will call whoever I want if I ask it to.

Not trying to argue...we all have same goal here, BUT
If u wanna traffick a kid, u don’t pick a dotted on, well-protected one, then kill her parents to obtain her, do you?
You are trying to make money in that case, not try and avoid a double-homicide charge.
Don’t predators go after kids that no one is watching over?

Normally you wouldn't think so, but possibly in this case they did. Obviously this isn't a "typical" grooming or snatch them when nobody is looking type predator, absolutely not. It's an upfront killer type predator snatcher, which does suggest a gang or military operation mentality. Still, it may be a lone wacko living on a farm or in the woods. I'm considering both scenarios.

This doesn't remotely fit the profile of a gang hit/kidnapping or human trafficking case. Not close.

1. It's not Mexico.
2. The family don't appear to be super rich.
3. The family have no apparent issues with or connections to crime or drugs.
4. There is no hint of gang connections.
5. As far as we know, Jayme was not an at risk youth, with mental health issues, a dysfunctional family, addiction issues, nor is she from a low income family, there's no evidence she's an LGBTQ youth, she's not black, she's wasn't a runaway and she wasn't snatched off the street. Sex trafficking cases usually involve several of those factors at once.

Every single kidnapping case or disappearance of a child, sex trafficking and cartels come up.

I've only seen one of the many cases we've discussed where that was remotely true, where the case doesn't seem to match with cartel and/or sex trafficking demographics.

And that one unraveled quickly. (Looks like the parents staged it).
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.re...inburger-case-kidnapping-charges-dropped/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15