AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentally Ill & Dangerous: St. Peter Patient Escapes While on Weekend Pass in Martin County

I don’t know if anyone has posted this.
I don’t think they have found him yet.

Why was he at a residence? Is he one of these patients that MN is forced to release from treatment centers?

MN had a lawsuit by patients at the hospitals for civilly committed sex offenders.These are the worst of the worst. MN lost and some of these are required to be released.

When I was growing up, ST. Peter was for the very very disturbed. Criminally disturbed. I do not know now

Mentally Ill & Dangerous: St. Peter Patient Escapes While on Weekend Pass in Martin County

Why was he at a residence? Is he one of these patients that MN is forced to release from treatment centers?

MN had a lawsuit by patients at the hospitals for civilly committed sex offenders.These are the worst of the worst. MN lost and some of these are required to be released.

When I was growing up, ST. Peter was for the very very disturbed. Criminally disturbed. I do not know now

IMO Sheriff is saying two things:
1) the crime was still in progress determined because of the commotion heard on the 911 call , the assumption being that it if it was in progress it had only recently begun
2) they suspect if the perps were in the home for upward of 25 minutes they'd have more DNA
Both reasonable assumptions.....but all the same the perps very well could have been in the house for 25 minutes before violence erupted
They could have had the family subdued & terrified....then the violence, 911 call etc.

Presuming the father was killed at the beginning, if his body was still very warm, blood hadn't started drying, that could indicate a few minutes vs half an hour. Or the smell of gun smoke hadn't dissipated, despite the open door. Maybe someone was heating a snack in the microwave and it was still hot. There could be any number of things.

I also think whatever is heard on the 911 tape leads the sheriff to the timing decision. Words may be hard to hear due to distance but the sound of a door breaking in, any screaming or gun shots would be easy to discern, muffled or not. Hearing your door being broken in and gun shots as your husband is being killed, would be the prime time Denise would get her phone to call 911... (possible beginning of timing count.) The time LE arrived would end of the timing count.

Jayme seems like a just nice young girl. I have a very hard time believing she had online boyfriends or made any kind of plans with an older boyfriend.
Her life was full with family, dance and church.
I think jayme is the biggest victim here.

This family has been under the microscope from day one. Nothing but maybes on all of them. The maybes are speculation only.

I am not saying this is the case here at all but sometimes it is very nice young people who are naive about online dangers and can be taken advantage of when they are innocently chatting.

It is possible that while she didn’t make any plans herself she could have unknowingly made contact online with someone who made plans himself.

All ideas and speculation. We have so little to go on in this case that we are just discussing possibilities.

Still, it would have been easy enough for the sheriff to say that they have found nothing about any boyfriend, 19 or otherwise. Saying “no comment” can be inflammatory in some cases, jmo.

If they have not found any evidence of a 19 year old boyfriend, how could he prove that there isn't one LE has yet to uncover, in order to make a definitive statement about that? What if there turned out to be one they didn't know about yet? I don't think LE normally comments on the absence of a person existing. He also said he could not rule out: aliens, organized crime nor psychic visions sent in as tips. Easier to say "no comment", than to try to argue about a rumor. JMO.

Has anyone else heard of a man from the same Jennie’o plant has also been missing? I’ve been thumbing through previous posts and haven’t seen anything regarding that here.

Jumping off of the fine image work by SharonNeedles, Mr. Stew volunteered and we re-enacted the position of how chair could have been hit by bullet in a defensive position. I would say the chair we used looks identical to Closs chair. Red circle is where bullet hit.

Attachments

• Chair Bullet Image.png
    Chair Bullet Image.png
    717.1 KB · Views: 153
Has anyone else heard of a man from the same Jennie’o plant has also been missing? I’ve been thumbing through previous posts and haven’t seen anything regarding that here.

The sheriff said in his recent interview that no one else is missing from Jennie-O or Barron that he knows of. He said if someone knows of a person missing, send that in as a tip. I don't recall when exactly he said it but I think it was while answering viewer questions. Here is the link to the (long) interview: DrydenWire

The sheriff said in his recent interview that no one else is missing from Jennie-O or Barron that he knows of. He said if someone knows of a person missing, send that in as a tip. I don't recall when exactly he said it but it was while answering viewer questions. Here is the link to the (long) interview: DrydenWire

The source said it was reported. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Without the actual phone, can’t it be tricky to get info on deleted messages, messages sent via apps, etc?
I think you are right. Seems I watched some show and it was very involved and time consuming.
I was thinking today didn't the Sheriff say yesterday they were all assembled again. Those that worked on the case from far and near. FBI, State, County and Sheriff.
I wonder if some of those records and dna testing has come in and they are taking another look.
Prayers that could be true.

In viewing the chair photo on a hi-def computer monitor, it's clear that there is something wedged and protruding from the area of the split.

View attachment 154701 View attachment 154702
The little pink fuzz looks like the feather pieces that fall off of those feather boas that younger girls usually have for dress up .
I'm sure LE knows that, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE